Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 472 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 7074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1629

    Ridiculous rates

    High rates seem to be common nowadays for even basic services. I think we should go on strike.

  2. #1628
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1232  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up seeing her?
    No, out of my price range.

  3. #1627

    Extended visit or overnight

    Quick question for you fellas. Anyone ever have an extended visit or overnight. I've seen some advertise discounts on multi hour visits. I got to say when I'm feeling it I ponder whether or not I should. Anyone ever try it?

  4. #1626
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Ha! I'm pretty sure I see her at the grocery store all the time! Never knew she was an escort. I texted her and this was what she sent back.
    Did you end up seeing her?

  5. #1625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by SaberLancer091  [View Original Post]
    When I asked about scheduling in advance, she said that payment would be due in advance. This also applies to Friday-Sunday appointments as well.

    Is this the norm?
    Nope. That is not the norm.

    I have a rule. There have been some times that I "loan" cash to a regular, but anytime I give a hooker money in advance I just plan that it is a gift. If I get paid back or get to play, then great. But if not, I don't stress.

    Now read this. I have have good luck with a few regulars, and by that I mean really regular, like a chick I am seeing every week or so for a long time.

    I would never ever, not even once send a chick a deposit. No way.

    C3.

  6. #1624

    Double Take

    I had to do a double take there for a minute. I thought it was my receptionist. They could be twins.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDboyy  [View Original Post]
    How,

    Hope all are having good and enjoyable time.

    Any info, on her she has no reviews with high rates, but she looks so h00 t.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ClariseCadwell

  7. #1623

    Advance payment

    Quote Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nope! That is never the norm, that's typically a red flag that you're about to get scammed. Perhaps that's the norm for her to ask for it in advance and she could be legit, but I wouldn't take the chance.
    Thanks for the tip! Interestingly, for appts that are either from Mon-Thurs and one hour notice prior, it doesn't seem like she requests an advance.

  8. #1622

    Payment in advance

    Quote Originally Posted by SaberLancer091  [View Original Post]
    When I asked about scheduling in advance, she said that payment would be due in advance. This also applies to Friday-Sunday appointments as well.

    Is this the norm?
    Nope! That is never the norm, that's typically a red flag that you're about to get scammed. Perhaps that's the norm for her to ask for it in advance and she could be legit, but I wouldn't take the chance.

  9. #1621
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  10. #1620

    Prebooking

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1232  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? This is her https://mobile.twitter.com/brandyinbed.
    When I asked about scheduling in advance, she said that payment would be due in advance. This also applies to Friday-Sunday appointments as well.

    Is this the norm?

  11. #1619

    Any info on her!

    How,

    Hope all are having good and enjoyable time.

    Any info, on her she has no reviews with high rates, but she looks so h00 t.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ClariseCadwell

  12. #1618

    Kristal aka Kiskadigitalis

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    I had noticed her too: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...kiskadigitalis.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristal-...n-diego-219971

    https://kristalfrmtx.escortbook.com/

    Also google her other number for more info 915-300-3851.

    Her website says: "$50 convenience fee will be added if you request an appointment within 4 hours". What a bunch of bullshit! Just reading that is a turn off for me. She does look hot, but that's the dumbest fucking upcharge I've ever heard.

  13. #1617

  14. #1616

    Nice body


  15. #1615

    Incredible ass

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6197977710

    619-797-7710.

    Has anyone met her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape