Thread: Size Queens
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 536
-
10-26-19 05:03 #191Senior Member

Posts: 35Can anyone tell me if IndiaAsh has an upcharge or what?
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-19 19:42 #190Senior Member

Posts: 156JBinx can take a dick.
Rides reverse cowgirl like there's no tomorrow and always requests doggy when I see her.
-
10-01-19 10:08 #189Senior Member

Posts: 43Kim Chi
Kim Chi is bigger than her pix.
She more than enjoyed herself on her last stay.
She let me just slip it in without cover.
She took me all the way in mish as she gasped for air.
Reaching back for the pillows for anything to grasp as she squirmed.
She tried to hold back but after 15 minutes of pounding her guts she squirted all over the bed.
I soon finished deep in her guts.
-
10-01-19 08:56 #188Senior Member

Posts: 987Lana is pretty strung out. She is going down hill pretty fast.
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-19 10:55 #187Banned Member

Posts: 171#Dolcesempre
#Dolcesempre.
She is small but took every inch is her pussy and mouth.
True PSE.
-
09-23-19 22:21 #186Senior Member

Posts: 153Really?
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
I will check her out up there.
-
09-23-19 19:19 #185Senior Member

Posts: 43Jadaxoxo
Jadaxoxo is up in Mt. Vernon. She is tight but has no size restrictions. She is Hella cool.
-
09-23-19 19:16 #184Senior Member

Posts: 43You have to see Mandy a couple of times first. She is well worth the time and really gets into it.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
J Wilde will agree during the date. She will just hop on and go for it.
IndiaAsh and Kaydence Christian10 are 2 of my atf's.
-
09-20-19 18:21 #183Banned Member

Posts: 171Thanks for the info regarding BBFS being on the menu.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 18:13 #182Banned Member

Posts: 171The last time I saw Lana, she was 90 minutes late and talking 100 mph. She wouldn't shut up.
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
Still, she has a great ass to look at as I fuck her in ds and will agree to bbfscip in person for a small upcharge.
-
09-19-19 16:16 #181Senior Member

Posts: 153Kira at Kittens
AA dancers with nose and face piercings.
Every time I go in she is all over my bbc.
-
09-18-19 22:48 #180Senior Member

Posts: 112No fuckin luck anywhere
I messaged Mandy and she told me BBFS only with people she already knows. So far, I'm 0/3 in the bb game, but 2/2 with the queens. If anyone has a recommendation for some Asian size queens, please pm or post.
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 20:36 #179Senior Member

Posts: 43No butt she let me go balls deep and rode me acg with her huge tits bouncing up and down.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
If you want bbfscip with a short latina with big tits, try MandyWood. Mandy is much older than she is.
Mid 30's I would guess.
-
09-16-19 07:46 #178Senior Member

Posts: 153Get a SA account is how.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 15:39 #177Senior Member

Posts: 451Damnnn!
How does a fella sample that without an SA account!
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





