Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 113 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1693
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #643

    Pot & Kettle

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMan40  [View Original Post]
    You are new one here what are you talking about.

    Here every one make reviews about the girls, what do you mean?
    Wow! The pot is calling the kettle black. Looks to me his 1st post was before yours and was not redacted. I'm just saying S78.

  2. #642

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsAndVagene  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same exact thing when I read his post. Like damn, this dude can't quit trying. Did we ever figure out his deal? Is he a pimp running these girls he "reviews"?
    You are new one here what are you talking about.

    Here every one make reviews about the girls, what do you mean?

  3. #641
    Quote Originally Posted by Murfy3712  [View Original Post]
    If you have any doubt that JP1955 is aka Smyrna78, check his posts. On one post he wrote, suckdeeznuts, that was Smyrna78's favorite word.

    Don't trust this guy. He has caused problems on other boards and caused issues with privacy for members.

    I thought admin had banned this guy.
    I thought the same exact thing when I read his post. Like damn, this dude can't quit trying. Did we ever figure out his deal? Is he a pimp running these girls he "reviews"?

  4. #640

    JeanPaul1955

    Quote Originally Posted by Zallab  [View Original Post]
    JP1955. Be safe out there guys.
    If you have any doubt that JP1955 is aka Smyrna78, check his posts. On one post he wrote, suckdeeznuts, that was Smyrna78's favorite word.

    Don't trust this guy. He has caused problems on other boards and caused issues with privacy for members.

    I thought admin had banned this guy.

  5. #639

    A little context?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zallab  [View Original Post]
    JP1955. Be safe out there guys.
    I want to be safe, so what does this mean?

  6. #638

    Guess who is back!

    JP1955. Be safe out there guys.

  7. #637

    Not the sharpest tool

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyDaddyInTN  [View Original Post]
    It's actions such as this which make the hobby occasionally frustrating and difficult. Not only for the fellow hobbyists, but more so for the providers.

    Jacktards like that are the reason we can't have nice things. Smh<.
    He's clearly not the sharpest tool that he did it to begin with, that she has his name and number, and he uses the same alias on public sites like you tube. But my guess is he will just start a new account here, gather info on more girls and keep hobbying like the rest of us. Hopefully the ladies do their screening properly and weed him out.

    Per his your tube video, maybe we will find him at brick tops sometime and let him know what we know.

  8. #636

    Ruining it for others

    It's actions such as this which make the hobby occasionally frustrating and difficult. Not only for the fellow hobbyists, but more so for the providers.

    Jacktards like that are the reason we can't have nice things. Smh<.

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    A member of these boards robbed Anna the Brat this week. I was setting up an appointment with her and she mentioned the ordeal. She described him as staying for the duration of their time together and when it came time to pay he grabbed the money back out of her hand and bolted out the door.

  9. #635

    Never seen him

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    The person in question is Aake7. As you can see, he's not a senior. And has minimal experience on the board. He has tried to call out others on this board in this particular thread. He has a you tube channel under the same alias. Aake7. It only has a couple videos, but you can see what he looks like. If I had to guess, he's already setup a new name to log into the boards with. Or is avoiding them because he knows this info will get out. Anna has a screen shot of his face from his videos. But only plans to use it to warn other providers for now.
    I've never seen him comment, I really can't stand these jackass dudes.
    *Edit* Nevermind just saw some of his comments.

  10. #634

    Aake7

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    She gave me his alias for the board here. I believe I'm ok to make it public here on this particular thread since it's the argument thread. Otherwise I'll post it in the one about ripoffs. Not trying to get in trouble with the Admin here. And do not have intentions of being the white knight. We all have our issues. I've got plenty!

    Just curious if the accused has any plans of coming back to the boards under his current alias to make any comments.
    The person in question is Aake7. As you can see, he's not a senior. And has minimal experience on the board. He has tried to call out others on this board in this particular thread. He has a you tube channel under the same alias. Aake7. It only has a couple videos, but you can see what he looks like. If I had to guess, he's already setup a new name to log into the boards with. Or is avoiding them because he knows this info will get out. Anna has a screen shot of his face from his videos. But only plans to use it to warn other providers for now.

  11. #633
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    She gave me his alias for the board here. I believe I'm ok to make it public here on this particular thread since it's the argument thread. Otherwise I'll post it in the one about ripoffs. Not trying to get in trouble with the Admin here. And do not have intentions of being the white knight. We all have our issues. I've got plenty!

    Just curious if the accused has any plans of coming back to the boards under his current alias to make any comments.
    Lets tread carefully here. She says he "took the money out of my hand". This is 3rd hand info, at best.

    A few years back, after a dream with a local provider, she called me 10 minutes after our session saying that.

    I had taken the donation back before I left and I better make this good right now, and harassed me about it.

    For a week or more. Until she called sheepishly called saying she found it "behind her dresser".

    Lesson? From that day forward I always confirm they have the donation twice before I leave, and it's.

    Worked well for me. Just don't ask for a receipt! LOL.

  12. #632

    I'll give him til the end of the week

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    That's awful, I'm not familiar with this woman but you never want to hear about stuff like this. I'm glad she at least wasn't harmed. What the hell is wrong with people today.
    She gave me his alias for the board here. I believe I'm ok to make it public here on this particular thread since it's the argument thread. Otherwise I'll post it in the one about ripoffs. Not trying to get in trouble with the Admin here. And do not have intentions of being the white knight. We all have our issues. I've got plenty!

    Just curious if the accused has any plans of coming back to the boards under his current alias to make any comments.

  13. #631

    Horrible

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    A member of these boards robbed Anna the Brat this week. I was setting up an appointment with her and she mentioned the ordeal. She described him as staying for the duration of their time together and when it came time to pay he grabbed the money back out of her hand and bolted out the door.

    He did not take anything else. Just what he was supposed to be giving to her. He knows who he is so hopefully he finds a way to make this right. Or can tell his side of things.
    That's awful, I'm not familiar with this woman but you never want to hear about stuff like this. I'm glad she at least wasn't harmed. What the hell is wrong with people today.

  14. #630

    Find me

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    I was all set to meet a provider and then she wanted me to post a pic of myself waist down with a number of fingers raised as some sort of verification. I chickened out and pulled the plug on that meet.

    My question: if I did send a pic to her is there a way she can find me (as in a geo tag)? I'm not so tech savvy so I apologize for the dumb question.
    Yes, you can be traced and located through the metadata contained.

    In the picture information. Unless you know how to avoid this data, be afraid. Be very afraid.

  15. #629

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    I was all set to meet a provider and then she wanted me to post a pic of myself waist down with a number of fingers raised as some sort of verification. I chickened out and pulled the plug on that meet.

    My question: if I did send a pic to her is there a way she can find me (as in a geo tag)? I'm not so tech savvy so I apologize for the dumb question.
    Not really, digital pics have some header info like time / date, type of device that took the picture, etc. Location is not one of them. I'd be more worried about what delivery method you use, (not your personal phone) If you're really paranoid, you can always resample the picture and get the headers removed. Just make sure you don't have a birthmark on your nuts or something else identifying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape