Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6200

    Love her

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley4511  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...37096980/erica

    It took a few days but had a reunion with "cute as a button" Erica. She lost all her contacts while away getting some weight back which enhanced the rear and increases her twins. Same great time!

    She said getting a ton of text so keep trying to get yours on top of the text chain. Glad she's back, close by, awesome service and expectation 1/2-120. BBBJCFS (cg, k9,mish).

    BTW. Her sis Lauren is back also.
    Love her. A little difficult to get a hold off. But she takes care of you.

  2. #6199

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MustBoy  [View Original Post]
    Ditto, reported earlier on USG. I saw him coming out so I walked away. She threatened to take my pics and licensed plate and post online. Stay away from her.
    Lost cash with this one.

  3. #6198
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbackking  [View Original Post]
    Hello my sexy gents,It's me Coco.

    813-xxx-7479.

    Age: 25.

    Location: I-4 an Columbus at Q-in.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/36763055/

    Up sells. Has her boyfriend banging on door. Rushing you and complains and clock watches the entire time.
    Ditto, reported earlier on USG. I saw him coming out so I walked away. She threatened to take my pics and licensed plate and post online. Stay away from her.

  4. #6197

    I see you have 2 posts there

    Quote Originally Posted by CleanGuy42  [View Original Post]
    But I'll throw you a bone, she used to go by BiBi or something like that.

    Looks like the pics, plus a couple years.

    Mostly just lays there.

  5. #6196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Tampa Inn

    I have seen girls at the "Tampa Inn" without any problem. It is cheap, so the girls don't have to charge 150 for half an hour - - - LOL Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled a HH with a LC latino on the fly. I was directed to Tampa Inn. Even though it was daylight alot of homeless types hanging out, and homeboys walking around. TPD pulled on the lot and I booked it.

  6. #6195

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    I have seeing Sandra tonight and it was like seeing an old lover. She is great at what she does. She made me feel special. I sincerely believe that she can make way more money than she charges.

    I did text her earlier to see if she was available and she was, yeah! I get there and those beautiful dogs. WE began discussing various other providers and suggested some to her Aya (we both knew of her drug habit), Lesely Cummings, and others. While I know Sandra is Bi-sexual, sometimes I like her alone, makes it more in imitate aka GFE experience. We did share horror stories of a drug habit of another provider that scammed the both of us. Then she made me smiled and give her a peck kiss as she know my handle on her and know that it is me, again, felt special.

    I will not go into details of what we did as we all have different experiences, but make this provider good at what she doe. (Hey Sandra, it was fun to see where you were ticklish). The most stable and normal provider in the Tampa, you go girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    If you have it, it will help.
    Tattoo47 didn't give details because it's hard to describe, you have to experience it.

    Here's your link Ccup2

    http://tampa.skipthegames.com/female...i/598458172119

    Pilot.

  7. #6194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Got a link or Ad for Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    I have seeing Sandra tonight and it was like seeing an old lover. She is great at what she does. She made me feel special. I sincerely believe that she can make way more money than she charges.

    I did text her earlier to see if she was available and she was, yeah! I get there and those beautiful dogs. WE began discussing various other providers and suggested some to her Aya (we both knew of her drug habit), Lesely Cummings, and others. While I know Sandra is Bi-sexual, sometimes I like her alone, makes it more in imitate aka GFE experience. We did share horror stories of a drug habit of another provider that scammed the both of us. Then she made me smiled and give her a peck kiss as she know my handle on her and know that it is me, again, felt special.

    I will not go into details of what we did as we all have different experiences, but make this provider good at what she doe. (Hey Sandra, it was fun to see where you were ticklish). The most stable and normal provider in the Tampa, you go girl.
    If you have it, it will help.

  8. #6193

  9. #6192

    Latina

    Has anyone met this provider? How is she?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/26331786/

  10. #6191

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap Mr. Sea. You recommend?
    Had her about a week ago and I do recommend, those long legs wrapping around you is the stuff of dreams. Her BJ was bare and FS wrapped.

  11. #6190

    Busch Blvd.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled a HH with a LC latino on the fly. I was directed to Tampa Inn. Even though it was daylight alot of homeless types hanging out, and homeboys walking around. TPD pulled on the lot and I booked it.
    TPD has stepped up patrols into Busch Blvd motel and most providers know this. You will not find a lot of ads for Busch of late. A SW (Celeste) stated that surplus of money that they are using for patrols. Remember all, Seminole Heights is 'targeted' to get rid of bad element. The Nebraska Mini- Mart is one of those moves. Don't worry, there is enough provider (Including strippers) for everyone without losing a step.

  12. #6189

    Nicole

    Saw this one last night nice tight body with a nice behind she's the girl in the pics but a little run down from candy use nice girl all around BBBJ, covered full service all positions available had a slight odor during full service she was nice and accommodating but between the smell and the candy use I wouldn't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/37158863/

  13. #6188

    Tampa In

    I scheduled a HH with a LC latino on the fly. I was directed to Tampa Inn. Even though it was daylight alot of homeless types hanging out, and homeboys walking around. TPD pulled on the lot and I booked it.

  14. #6187

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap Mr. Sea. You recommend?
    I'm not sure I haven't gone there. She's been around the industry for a long time.

  15. #6186
    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    She is up for Bear everything if you ask her.
    Holy crap Mr. Sea. You recommend?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape