Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,661 to 24,675 of 30762
-
09-23-19 14:08 #6102Senior Member

Posts: 32Lactating
I love a good preggo one too. Let me know if you find one that's active. I just had a nice time with one that fully lactating if that's your thing. PM me for details if so.
Originally Posted by Khris
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 13:25 #6101Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone remember Babs Bunny
Anyone know what happened to this one.
She was my ATF about 5 yrs ago really miss her it was always an adventure.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2525010995
-
09-23-19 12:08 #6100Senior Member

Posts: 117Classic
A classic monger dilemma:
Originally Posted by TaylorFun69
[View Original Post]
Good: Cute, sexy.
Bad: Capital Blvd, known sketchy area.
Does monger listen to big brain or little brain?
-
09-23-19 10:43 #6099Senior Member

Posts: 292Very nice offer, Thanks! I'd greatly appreciate her contact info. PM me, your box is full. No surprise there!
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 10:39 #6098Senior Member

Posts: 807Damn I love preggo girls but they are so hard to find.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 10:01 #6097Senior Member

Posts: 312Vicky
Have not, but if you TOFTT, let us know! She's a cutie!
Originally Posted by TaylorFun69
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 07:48 #6096Senior Member

Posts: 827She tried to, but I guess it did not go too well.
Originally Posted by Cheives
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 22:08 #6095Regular Member

Posts: 7Intel on chass
Anyone dream about this young lady? I'm very curious.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...365/8639491961
-
09-22-19 12:12 #6094Regular Member

Posts: 2The 2nd one got knocked up.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
Not sure if she got back in the game afterwards.
-
09-22-19 10:48 #6093Senior Member

Posts: 750Honey Stackz
Has anybody ever had a date with this one? I follow her on Snapchat and she seems like a cool ass chick to date I always miss her when she comes to Raleigh.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....3/honey/stackz
-
09-22-19 09:21 #6092Senior Member

Posts: 827Nostalgia
Wonder what ever happened to these girls. They were my ATF's just gone off the radar. Roxy used to work with Sage, but after Sage got picked up by LEO Roxy disappeared.
https://escortindex.com/ad/virginiab...5-7755/1/60571
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....87849/isabella
-
09-22-19 05:55 #6091Regular Member

Posts: 5Utr
I'm interested.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 04:21 #6090Senior Member

Posts: 307Try now
I had no idea it was full.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 00:18 #6089Senior Member

Posts: 720Sent you aPM. Your inbox is full not accepting new messages
Sent you a pm but your mailbox is full not accepting new messages.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 22:50 #6088Senior Member

Posts: 307Utr
My personal UTR reached out to me tonight about getting together and exploring to see others. I call her my personal UTR because I'm the only man she's ever been with as an arrangement. I've only seen her once and it was amazing. I will repeat, just haven't because I've got so many others I've been to see and more I want to see. I'm all about "new" girls.
Brief description is mid 20's, blonde, very tan, 5'8" or so and thick, no where near fat just thick. Great ass and titties, oral skills off the chart and a tight grip. She's just a regular girl I met on Tinder and jokingly propositioned one night that started a discussion between us that let to a meeting.
She does have a preferred age range of 30 to early 50's. Fit or somewhat fit Caucasian gentleman.
PM and I'll share her Snapchat and you can make contact. She'd prefer Snapchat first then if there's a connection she'll share her number and pics.
She's not looking for a new line of work and there are absolutely no demons present. She's just trying to pay her bills.
She'd be convenient for anyone that travels east. She's in Jacksonville but places like Wilmington and New Bern are convenient for her.









Reply With Quote




