Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 10960
-
09-23-19 22:29 #2395Regular Member

Posts: 4PCM Tiffany
Got verified with this new agency in Chicago this past Friday. I saw her reviews and the pictures of Tiffany. I needed a outcall to my place. The Assistant was able to do that for me. Two hours later Tiffany was at my door looking fantastic.
Tiffany, those big blue eyes, that dirty blonde hair. Those dick sucking lips she has. I just wanted those lips on my throbbing cock already. Tiffany, she has a nice big ass to hold on and to be spanked with two hands. Tiffany went right at it with DFK, I couldn't keep my hands off her tight body. We went to my bed to make out some more like if we were two horny teenagers. Tiffany took off my pants and gave me a bind blowing bareback blowjob. Great suction and lube to my throbbing cock. This girl can suck a mean dick. She said that her past boyfriends, she made them cum quick on her blow job skills. And I can attest to that. The beautiful face she has, those big blue eyes,that lean fit butt, who wouldn't cum from that being inside Tiffany mouth. I know I would, and did after several minutes. After the blowjob, I went to eat Tiffany out. Very tight pussy Tiffany has. Smelled fantastic and I made Tiffany cum multiple times.
Then came for the main event. Tiffany grabbed a condom and we did multiple positions. Mish, doggy, cowgirl, you name it, we did it. I popped my second load in Tiffany mouth again, and she took every drop it it. She cleaned me up and we talked a bit. She is studying business, and what great way to be in this business to make money. There was still time left as The Assistant said it's 1:15 minutes. I had Tiffany give another mind blowing BBBJ and I dropped a load yet again in her mouth. We cleaned up and she was gone soon after that. I spanked that big butt of hers when she left. If the Assistant is reading this, get more girls like Tiffany please!! Especially skilled whom are new the the business. I'll be using pureclassymodels frequently when they have more girls.
-
09-23-19 22:13 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 240Annabelle has a very attractive face. She has clear skin, pretty eyes and nice smile. She reminds me of the girl from Big Bang theory. She said people thinks she looks like Drew Barrymore.
Originally Posted by BackPack12
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 20:30 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 59Kira Issues
I didn't mind Kira's face and would give her a solid 7 in the face. Her body is amazing, but why do so many girls get stiff implants? My issue with her was the too clinical and close inspection of my Johnson and the constant wiping and cleaning with wet wipes throughout. I felt more like I was in a clinic than with a companion. It was a bottom 5th percentile visit for me.
Originally Posted by BackPack12
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 16:53 #2392Regular Member

Posts: 5Bad dream: it's not Kira, it's me.
Saw all the rave reviews of Kira at Michelle's, and with those amazing photos, I was anxious to dream of it myself.
TL: DR: great attitude and service. But not the beauty everyone claims.
Face: 4/10.
Body: 9/10.
Service: 10/10.
Full dream:
Like I stated above, this bad dream was all on me. I really feel like I was duped with Kira's supposed good looks (face is way more more important to me than other features) her lips were way too large in proportion to her eyes and I just couldn't get over it the whole dream. This is not a reflection of the highly attentive service provided.
After a quick shower I was offered BBBJ but opted for CBJ (a little worried about picking up something I can't get rid of if you know what I mean). It was a ton of sensation and I told her I was sensitive, so she did her best to tease and take me. I decided to just have her ride me Cowgirl and ended up releasing in the bag. (She may not have been my type, but it's still hot sex). A little clean up and chatting, and I asked that she give me some more head. This time I asked for her to concentrate on BLS. Again a CBJ. The BLS was mostly licking and then some sucking at the end. She finished me off with a HJ.
I understand the appeal many have said about Kira, but just not my type. To reach their own right?
I'm currently eyeing Charlize and Christie at Michelle's (I'm verified and they're in the city). I've read many good things about Charlize and prefer natural to enhanced so debating on puking the trigger.
Anyone have Intel on Christie?
Lastly a follow I note on Annabelle breast size. She is listed as 32 C which is equivalent to 34 B. They were certainly large enough to facilitate a nice titfuck. Hope that sheds some light on the discrepancies.
-
09-23-19 16:20 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 59Isabella at MA
If she matches her photos, she is exactly my type. Please PM or comment if you have seen her. I would love to know if best looks address ad good as advertised, whether she is GFE and / or PSE, her personality, etc.
-
09-23-19 15:09 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 138Fiona- Modeling Avenue
Anyone see her yet? Looks like she's new. Probably going to try her out, but wanted to know if anyone else has details.
-
09-23-19 13:15 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 105Anna MCE
Met with Anna at MCE at the new condo location. Tiny little girl with breasts larger than you would expect for someone her size. Slight notch lower than some of the other beauties in this agency. Very welcoming and easy to get to know.
She led the get to know each other conversation and made the first move. For the rules she said no greek.
Went right to the aggressive DFK. Then had her sit on my face and she ground the goodies on my tongue. Scooped her up, covered, and went at it missionary. Legs high for some good hard pounding and she took it all with filthy sugar baby talk like Carly. Was ready to blow and wanted to finish in her mouth. But she isn't a big fan of that but said she would if we had a chaser. But we didn't. So we compromised on a facial.
More of the get to know each other talk. Then started cowgirl for round 2. Real aggressive action with more dirty talk. Rolled her over for some more good hard pounding in missionary. But we had a safety device malfunction and I couldn't get back to heaven before time ran out. Not her fault.
I recommend but I won't repeat until I make it through the entire roster again.
Don't forget to bring CIM chaser soda for her. I think she will make sure you leave happy.
-
09-23-19 12:07 #2388Regular Member

Posts: 5First time? Go with Annabelle at Michelle's
My first dream was with Annabelle from Michelle's a few weeks ago.
Here's the TL: DR version: great experience for a newcomer. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BLS, CFS, MSOG.
Face: 5/10 (I guess I have high standards? Not ugly, but not exactly model quality).
Body: 8/10.
Performance: 10/10.
Full dream:
I walked in, got settled and she sat down on the bed. I said I was new to this and she motioned me over to the bed (by patting the bed). I sat down next to her and she immediately went in for DFK and my hands began to roam. We collapsed onto the bed continuing the DFK, then began to undress her and head to DATY.
After as little DATY (I like a taste, but don't need to fill up) she undressed me and whole is standing, she latched meet mouth onto my cock and started BBBJ. I got her back onto the bed and straddled get face while she BLS and did everything I asked (even getting both balls in her mouth).
We then went 69 and I let it go and came so hard and long she didn't realize it and a little spilled (it was a bbbjtcws).
A little clean up and we laid there chatting about family and hometowns. About ten minutes later she popped up and asked if I wanted to go again (obviously I said yes). Knowing I enjoyed some good ball sucking, that's where she started and I was at attention in no time! She rethreaded and asked if I wanted to have sex. So got covered and she did CG and I flipped her over to finish doggie.
My only criticism was that when I went to go get cleaned up, she said to flush the condom down the toilet. Come on! We got to save the planet!
Definitely recommend for first timers because practically everything is on the menu and Annabelle is totally into providing a great experience.
-
09-23-19 11:17 #2387Agency Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 7Is that owned by MCE?
Is that owned by MCE? Looking at the website format it looks like it's the same agency or they are just taking that mce concept. Also noticed their approach of models and saying " at your studio" so basically completely the mce approach of photo shoots. I still see wayyyyyyyyy better girls at mce but Maybe they will transfer some of those girls to this little agency. I also read here that lots of the girls at other agencies come from mce.
Originally Posted by TraderCity
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 10:54 #2386Agency Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 7Thank you
Thank you, I've gotten advises to try Rebecca and Carly. I will try them this week. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 09:09 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 59RFI: Camila at CCG
Please email me if you have seen Camila and will share your experience, including: services, GFE and / or PSE, looks, ethnicity, responsiveness, etc.
Thank you!
-
09-23-19 00:13 #2384Regular Member

Posts: 4Tiffany at Pureclassymodels
I took the plunge to see Tiffany with pureclassymodels. Modelsclubelite and Angellis isn't cutting for me anymore. Pureclassymodels offers 1:15 for outcalls and Incalls which is unorthodox but when I look into it, I get more bang for my buck compared to Modelsclubelite pricing for outcall and incall. I've wanted to see Tiffany,for my age, it's been a long time I have fucked a 18 year old. The Assistant told me that Tiffany is available for outcalls that day in downtown Chicago. So I booked Tiffany to come to my high rise condo.
Tiffany arrived in regular clothing. She was wearing tight black yoga pants that just snugged that ass of hers and a white blouse. Her boobs was popping out. I tried not to look down, but actually I couldn't help myself looking at Tiffany face. She has big blue eyes, dick sucking lips, and long blonde hair. Overall, Tiffany has a beautiful face. Once Tiffany entered my apartment, and I got the formalities out of the way. Tiffany went at it with DFK, unzipped my pants and went for a excellent BBBJ. Tiffany, being her age, she gives excellent fucking head! No direction needed. She just went for it and just sucked, slurped and licked my dick. She can go all the way down to my shaft and also sucked my fucking balls like if it was her last dick to suck. I couldn't hold it and I busted my nut in her mouth and she took it all!!
After my nut inside her mouth, I had to fuck Tiffany K9. Tiffany has a big ole ass and it's firm. I couldn't help the site of it. She is too much women, well too much ass. LOL! I fucked Tiffany really hard in K9, and Tiffany just took it like s champ. Alas, the site was too much, and I busted my man juice on her big ole juicy ass. With time still remaining, Tiffany went back to it with her great BBBJ skills, I got hard again, and fucked Tiffany reverses doggy. I spanked that big ass of hers and she loved it. A few minutes later I just nutted inside Tiffany.
I am glad I used pureclassymodels agency that night. The Assistant gave me a girl I fucking enjoyed that night. I want The Assistant to find more girls like Tiffany so I don't have to use MCE or Angelis. Their prices and girls isn't just cutting for me anymore. Especially the booker at MCE, she isn't that friendly nor professional to deal with.
This Assistant person said he or she has experience in the industry in the past pre MCE and Angellis start date. I'm Not sure if it's true, but for whatever it is, I loved fucking Tiffany that night!
-
09-22-19 14:17 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 275Go with Rebecca
You can't go wrong with Rebecca. I've seen her twice now and both times were incredible. She makes the cutest little noises when your dick is in her mouth. She cums super quick and tastes fantastic. Out of the 4-5 MCE girls I've seen, she blows the others out of the water.
Originally Posted by TheSauce
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 13:35 #2382Agency Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 7Saw her
My addiction to what chicago has to offer is going to destroy my retirement plan but I think it's worth it LOL. I don't know if maybe she was having a great day but my experience was totally great. Seemed as if she is still a bit shy but after 10 minutes of chatting, I ended up having her laugh and smile. She told me she is really new to this entire industry unlike some of the girls that are in it for years. In my experience, new shy girls are great because If you use some game to make her feel comfortable, she will do just about everything you want. Old pros are less gullible. I spoke to her about business and she seemed intelligent with her opinions and questions. Once I felt she was comfortable, she sucked my cock really well. I talked her into going deep deep and she pushed her self more than she is used to so the game was on. We then started fucking and she just totally let me do so many positions and tons of fun things. Gorgeous kitty and very great bang. Fucking a new girl, shy but open to new things is my thing. Loved it. If you got some game with words, I think you will enjoy.
Originally Posted by Chandler89
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 04:51 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 179Words of Wisdom. Great information
I've been in the game for about 18 years, and learned the ropes through trial and error, and lots of invaluable advice on the site that you can now only visit from overseas. You've provide a ton of great advice here, and I agree with virtually all of it. In particular, yes. An agency is probably less risky than giving your personal info out to multiple girls. And yeah guys, provide feedback that everyone can use; it helps us all.
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





