Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6398

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by HCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Susan42 from our sister site. It's been a while since I've been somewhere other than an AMP. Or any recommendations for me getting back into it?
    Saw Susan about a month ago. She gives great bbbjdtcim but it's way out there in the sticks in Apopka. Good price though for quick relief.

  2. #6397

    Avalon

    Quote Originally Posted by LickIDSplits  [View Original Post]
    Mere is a nice younger tasty chocolate provider. Very appreciative of a regular customer.
    Avalon is older 50's now, but looks younger.
    Due to extensive enhancements and botox.
    She is starting to wear out quick from when I.
    First met her.
    "Wear out" ? Far from it, she has more energy than most women half her age. No one has better skills in bed. She's better than when I met her 5 years ago which was fabulous.

    OO.

  3. #6396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 136

    Susan42

    Has anyone seen Susan42 from our sister site. It's been a while since I've been somewhere other than an AMP. Or any recommendations for me getting back into it?

  4. #6395

    I agree about Mere

    Mere is a nice younger tasty chocolate provider. Very appreciative of a regular customer.

    Avalon is older 50's now, but looks younger.

    Due to extensive enhancements and botox.

    She is starting to wear out quick from when I.

    First met her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey9  [View Original Post]
    I wholehearedly agree about Avalon. She is bubbly, fun and flirty. And she'll fuck til you cry 'mercy!

    For a different vibe, I'll suggest Mere. She is very pretty, better than her pictures, and I don't say that often. She is super chill, easy to hang with and can carry a conversation, especially about sports. I've only seen her once so far, but it was great. The only negative is that her place, not her, but her place will leave your clothes smelling smoky.

    Life is YMMV.

  5. #6394
    Quote Originally Posted by NightAudit  [View Original Post]
    She looks very familiar. Can't place it although she does look stretchable.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/seduct...cails/21610414
    That's Natasha / Camilla. She's a SW.

  6. #6393

    Redhead Krissy

    She looks very familiar. Can't place it although she does look stretchable.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/seduct...cails/21610414

  7. #6392

    Avalon and Mere

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    Best QV / BBBJ / incall / general location of provider?

    Best QV / BBBJ / outcall / general location of provider?

    Hypothetical: You have the rare opportunity to have a place to yourself for the evening (apt, hotel room, house) and you are looking for some female companionship for a few hours. Drinking, light eating, good conversation and flirting are all on the agenda along with GRRREAT sex and multiple pops. Who do you contact for the outcall?

    I'm genuinely interested in some opinions. The one thing that I have noticed on this site is that there area MYRIAD of personal tastes in providers and a GAGGLE of different features that make mongers go back for more from the same provider. I will read a review with the author enthralled with the experience then I might look at a picture of that provider and think "nah, not for me. ".

    Cheers!
    I wholehearedly agree about Avalon. She is bubbly, fun and flirty. And she'll fuck til you cry 'mercy!

    For a different vibe, I'll suggest Mere. She is very pretty, better than her pictures, and I don't say that often. She is super chill, easy to hang with and can carry a conversation, especially about sports. I've only seen her once so far, but it was great. The only negative is that her place, not her, but her place will leave your clothes smelling smoky.

    Life is YMMV.

  8. #6391

    Tampa Girl

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....ost/7279532936

    There's a new provider I'm highly interested in seeing but no reviews & can't really count on conflicting comments. I'll probably TOFTT but wanted to ask if anyone had seen her previously.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c891b0f0fd258aa6a48e9901c644ef9a_f.jpg‎  

  9. #6390

    Hazel is / was / SarahNikkie

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    RJ.

    Thanks for the report, are these pics accurate? She's got that MILF look I appreciate.

    OO.
    Hazel was SarahNikkie.

    Same pictures. On my monger laptop I sometimes leave many window up and here she is from a few weeks ago. You're welcome! Yd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 10.59.43 PM.jpg‎  

  10. #6389

    Horrible service

    Had a date with Nicole and was horrible all the way around. She has very heavy candy usage which is impacting her dates badly. 99.9% of these girls are on candy so I honestly don't care about that, but they have to be able to keep it together at least a little. She starts off asking for $$+ but will take far less. Even at the lower price point I would absolutely avoid, it's not worth it. It's too bad because she has a tight body, but just only cares about the candy.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...s/610881718778
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NzA4Nzk4MWU2NWRmM2E2ZjVjZjcwNGYzMDc3ZmE1ODQzNDExOWM.jpg‎   MTc0OTQ1NWQyZjYzZTY2MmJlMmZhNzM0MTU1YTFmZDMyNmI2NjQ0.jpg‎  

  11. #6388

    Hazel?

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    RJ.

    Thanks for the report, are these pics accurate? She's got that MILF look I appreciate.

    OO.
    Wasn't she recently an advertiser on our sister site? Name was 2 names if I remember. YD.

  12. #6387

    Little Help

    Heading to Okeechobee net week stopping off in Orlando for the night. Looking for you best provider.

    Looking at the Days Inn off international Dr or the Fairfield Inn off of Universal Blvd, Looking for a provider to come to me. Best Place to stay close to the provider an who is one of the best without breaking the bank.

  13. #6386

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see any reports on this one so I took the plunge. She gave me another name upon my arrival but I won't mention it in case it is her real name. She definitely has a very nice body for sure! There was something very familiar about her and kepte thinking the whole time that I know her from somewhere before and maybe even had fucked her years ago, but just can't place it. The visit was alright and very standard. Not a whole lot of passion out of her. And you have to fuck on the living room floor which is a bit uncomfortable. But, she sucked my dick pretty good, and her pussy definitely got really wet and soaked me while fucking her till I blew. I'd hang out with her again, but it would be nice to have a bed or maybe we could at least use the couch, and also get a little more passion out of her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3218049813
    RJ.

    Thanks for the report, are these pics accurate? She's got that MILF look I appreciate.

    OO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 76D7E0E3-1A48-46D6-80D0-C4D5500FD86C.jpg‎   670B2EB8-8638-4433-B4D8-0828FF187D15.jpg‎  

  14. #6385

    Nikkole the ultimate GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    Best QV / BBBJ / incall / general location of provider?

    Best QV / BBBJ / outcall / general location of provider?

    Hypothetical: You have the rare opportunity to have a place to yourself for the evening (apt, hotel room, house) and you are looking for some female companionship for a few hours. Drinking, light eating, good conversation and flirting are all on the agenda along with GRRREAT sex and multiple pops. Who do you contact for the outcall?

    I'm genuinely interested in some opinions. The one thing that I have noticed on this site is that there area MYRIAD of personal tastes in providers and a GAGGLE of different features that make mongers go back for more from the same provider. I will read a review with the author enthralled with the experience then I might look at a picture of that provider and think "nah, not for me. ".

    Cheers!
    Always at her incall. Location doesn't matter. And as for hypothetical, anything less than an hour with this Beautiful Woman is a crime in my book.

  15. #6384

    Another vote for Nikkole

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    Best QV / BBBJ / incall / general location of provider?

    Best QV / BBBJ / outcall / general location of provider?

    Hypothetical: You have the rare opportunity to have a place to yourself for the evening (apt, hotel room, house) and you are looking for some female companionship for a few hours. Drinking, light eating, good conversation and flirting are all on the agenda along with GRRREAT sex and multiple pops. Who do you contact for the outcall?

    I'm genuinely interested in some opinions. The one thing that I have noticed on this site is that there area MYRIAD of personal tastes in providers and a GAGGLE of different features that make mongers go back for more from the same provider. I will read a review with the author enthralled with the experience then I might look at a picture of that provider and think "nah, not for me. ".

    Cheers!
    I'd say Nikkole's damn near perfect for your hypothetical. She's a good looking girl, she's smart and can absolutely hold a conversation, she doesn't appear to have any bad habits and she really seems to enjoy the time she spends with you, whether sexual or otherwise. In short, she seems like great "female companionship".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape