Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 7379
-
09-26-19 03:34 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 161Johns1
And his first post about this girl was in the mass prostitution stings thread. Where he claims he say her a couple months ago in Worcester. But image search shows same pics were used in ads in Harford / springfield at end of July. These were under a different name and phone number. That ad was only run one day. And nothing since until now? And list of activities that has just about everything? LE or not just too weird.
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 20:53 #1438Banned Member

Posts: 968Certain LE red flags. To watch for.
Yeah Downtown Boy knows his stuff. I would watch out for certain key words in ads. LIke Downtown for instance. As how it says that in this ad. I was told by a good source that ads with Downtown in it are LE bait.
-
09-25-19 19:35 #1437Banned Member

Posts: 942Yeah dude I would stay away. Just because someone makes a review that means absolutely nothing. You have to actually know the person that's making the review.
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 19:12 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 31I thought the same I texted yesterday and she wasnt going to be here till today. Then afterwards all the sudden the text reads luv I'm young you ok with that?
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
Theres a bit more but between the pics and the slight weirdness to questions or comments everything comes off to me like some LEO bait and to just go ahead and stay safe.
Plus I'm just going to go ahead an throw this one eventually she said she was / is 15 to which I gave the hell no.
All seems off. If she was actually real and 15 would you really go ahead and admit it? Its got to cause more problems then the potential dates you can get one would assume.
-
09-25-19 12:40 #1435Regular Member

Posts: 9What was the damage and what did she allow? She quoted me 1.5 hh and 2.5 hr for everything but Greek.
Originally Posted by Johns1
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 12:01 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 214Little concerned that she might be LE bait. Anyone else have anything to comment?
Originally Posted by Johns1
[View Original Post]
Also a little concerning that this poster only has 3 comments, one being a question and the other two being about this one girl.
-
09-25-19 10:21 #1433Regular Member

Posts: 2Spin Baby Spin
Totally worth it. Little pricy, but she is amazing. Young, for sure. I might go back tonight for seconds.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/675761790184
-
09-24-19 12:13 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 399I saw her once
She's more like 50+ than 34. Fucked her doggy for 60 in her room daytime. No BJ, talks dirty while pounding one out. Slight odor.. Not sure if. I'd be back but the price was good. YMMV SP.
Originally Posted by FancyLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-19 18:12 #1431Regular Member

Posts: 21Tatooed Sarah
I saw her awhile back. Then she stopped posting for about a month or so. I wasn't impressed. Her pics do not look like her. They are either old or very very photo shopped. She looks a lot more run down then the pics lead you to believe. She was very nice and accommodating though. Her bbj wasn't anything special. When we started doggy there was an you washed stink wafting around. I didn't get to finish because it was getting to me so I pretended I did. She was nice but the next day or 2 later she sent me a random text saying. "what LOL". I thinknit was her way of trying to get me to respond to set up another date. Not going to happen. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/996799546641.
-
09-23-19 07:53 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 643Jenn
She has stopped posting. The baby was due in September.
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 23:50 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 358She is worth it. I visited her back couple of month she was just out of the shower. Plane is clean and neat. She is a smoker and will smoke during the session. She aim to please.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 03:43 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 99Latina Calls and No Shows
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...a/960359795057
I came across this Latina, "The Hartford Section" online advertisement available under Enfield. I texted her first. She gave me 40 for quick visit, 60 for full service and 80 for half hour.
I agreed and she setup a meeting with me. I get to her undisclosed location of where she was, and she did not show up to meet. It was over a half hour. She called, me hours later and said I was stuck in traffic.
Not worth your time unless you want to try reach her. Terrible Service.
-
09-22-19 03:19 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 99Enfield, one terrible choice.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...a/390409293055
I stumbled across Alexa, "The Harford Section" online advertisement available under Enfield. She posts online there often. I texted her first. She called, said that she was running back from meeting a client. She called back. Said, it's only an outcall car-date for 40 for a quick visit, and BJ. Alexa said, meet me at her undisclosed location. I got to her location via my GPS and called her. She said, "come to the end, cross the railroad tracks, you'll see the river on the right and look for my families RV parked. She said, I'll be waiting outside". Alexa's online ad photo clearly matched her. I pulled in & get nervous b / c of the Rv parked to the right has no lights on and hard to see the local plates. She claims, her family owns this spot of land on the river when I arrived. However, when I searched google it's just a dirt blacktop parking area on the undisclosed location. The location has high visibility. I see her waiting and she opened my car door smiling. She looked young. She was wearing a heavy tank-top with bra, blue jean shorts and a very cute butt. She came in and said please turn on your AC it's really hot.
We drove to the end of her area. There was another easy dirt-blacktop pullover. She said, park facing the river and so we can make sure one was driving by. She said, authorities are bad in Enfield. I asked her "can we sit in the back?" She said, No. We don't have much time. I said, "My car is kind of cramped?" She said, look, put your arm rest up. Giving me lip service. She asked, for the roses donation we agreed upon. She said, I said 45. My person waiting for me likes me to get tips. I asked, what person this is? She wouldn't disclose. I said, it depends on your customer service. She claims, she would be short her donation goal for the evening. She had me drop my pants. Started licking. She kind of sucks and swallows. Not really good. She advertises a lot on the site. Half-Way, I ask her to drop her bra. She said, OK. She reached inside bra and took her boobs out. She allowed a little oral kissing. Her boobs were C's very natural and great. She got hot again being in the vehicle so she removed her shorts only down half-way. Showing her sexy butt and black underwear showing. She said immediately, we have only 5 minutes left Hun, can I continue? I said, OK. Her butt was pretty big and I could feel it. She was literally timing out this whole meeting. So, she continued. In a few minutes later, I asked if I could see her pussy quickly since her panty was showing. She said, NO. Being now very upset. I need 60 donation to give you full service Hun. According to who I said, its just the rules. I have to be back at a specific time or the person will get angry. She had me return her across from her Rv.
Lastly, I got two calls about ten minutes later from her same phone number with a guy calling me threatening me, talking shit and how I returned her late. He tried again, I told he wrong number. I blocked the phone number, very rude and I will notrepeat with her. Clearly, a handler-pimp she works with.
-
09-21-19 15:11 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 93She definitely has a handler / pimp. He got mouthy with me. Called me and started talking shit because I was late. Very sketchy situation for sure. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 13:41 #1425Senior Member

Posts: 628Thanks for saving me a trip!
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




