Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 580 of 732 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 630 680 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2281

    Gps

    After been cruising for a nice 5- 0 on SA for the past months but my last 3 has not been great. Starting with my last post here. SO, I have been chatting with a 20 year old one, I don't go after 20's to 25 ones but this one kept messaging me so I went WTF, So we started talking and we set up to meet. I ended up renting a place while she did say she can somewhat host. I wouldn't trust that anyway. The pictures she sent me were amazing LOL. Long story short, I am sitting in my Hotel room waiting as she said she was grabbing an uber, well that was the last I heard from her. CALLED, TEXTED Nada.

    Then I moved on to my last DATE, we chatted a while and decided to meet for lunch, of course she agreed to it. As I was waiting for her to show up, I knew that will not work right away. She is beautiful I will give her that but she parked a BENZ, I was like OK, lets see where this one goes. She was waving the lastest iPhone 11 Pro Max as she was walking toward me. Needless to say we had a great lunch and that's all there will be to it. She told me she wanted 2. 5 K a month or 600 PM. Here's the KICKER, she also wanted a FULL tank of GAS from time to time for the 8 cylinder beast she parked outside. Well. I don't need to tell you guys. I am not looking forward to this one anytime soon.

    Since they requested on SA not to display there pictures any where else so I will give the links to who ever wants the plunge. BUT why would you?. LOL.

    JP.

  2. #2280

    Squirt

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is a strange one. She contacted me, pics weren't that great. But once we got to texting, she told me she was a squirter and all 3 holes were open. Little head took over and we made plans with no talk of a donation. Had her over and she did look like her pics, but she is not attractive at all. She has a HUGE belly. We start chatting over a drink and she starts telling me about all her problems which turned me off. Anyway, we get down to business and yeap. She's a squirter. Not going to get into every detail, but after she left I realized she wasn't squirting. She was pissing. Yeah, that's right. She was pissing all over my place. I spent 2 hours cleaning my place after she left.

    If you guys are into that, go for it. All three holes, but no BBFS. She didn't even ask for money, but I gave her $$.

    I will not be repeating.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/83807...2-0f517099b931
    For what its worth, if you are playing Trivia, most girls who claim they squirt are actually pissing. But I have run into a handful of girls that do indeed squirt real girl-cum, the fluid from the Skene's ducts which open on both sides of the urethra, and which in some girls are quite prominant. This is the origin of the fluid which squirts out in jets in a very small fractiion of girls, when they cum. The only one of those in New England whose cunnt and ass I've ever inseminated, was that crazy little total nympho cumslut, Cum4 Alex.

  3. #2279
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    I have never been a Member of WYP but there has been some chatter on other SA threads that it has improved especially with the current state of bs on SA. Anyway, this one has me tempted to buy some credits but she hasn't been on in two months and I find no corresponding SA profile. Like I said a long shot but in anyone has info please let me know.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...mbywN5GPLe7j6K
    I reached out to her twice, both times she never responded. I would not waste your credits on her.

  4. #2278

    Elle2015

    She really didn't want the money. She wanted me to see her again on a more normal basis. But I gave to her, just so she knew what the night was about.

    She can be had for free.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the laugh. This is one funny ass story. So she should have paid you for the fuck (she's no looker), pissed all over your place, and you paid 200 for the privilege. What a night!

  5. #2277

    Long shot

    I have never been a Member of WYP but there has been some chatter on other SA threads that it has improved especially with the current state of bs on SA. Anyway, this one has me tempted to buy some credits but she hasn't been on in two months and I find no corresponding SA profile. Like I said a long shot but in anyone has info please let me know.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...mbywN5GPLe7j6K

  6. #2276
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is a strange one. She contacted me, pics weren't that great. But once we got to texting, she told me she was a squirter and all 3 holes were open. Little head took over and we made plans with no talk of a donation. Had her over and she did look like her pics, but she is not attractive at all. She has a HUGE belly. We start chatting over a drink and she starts telling me about all her problems which turned me off. Anyway, we get down to business and yeap. She's a squirter. Not going to get into every detail, but after she left I realized she wasn't squirting. She was pissing. Yeah, that's right. She was pissing all over my place. I spent 2 hours cleaning my place after she left.

    If you guys are into that, go for it. All three holes, but no BBFS. She didn't even ask for money, but I gave her $$.

    I will not be repeating.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/83807...2-0f517099b931
    Thanks for the laugh. This is one funny ass story. So she should have paid you for the fuck (she's no looker), pissed all over your place, and you paid 200 for the privilege. What a night!

  7. #2275

    Elle2015

    Ok here is a strange one. She contacted me, pics weren't that great. But once we got to texting, she told me she was a squirter and all 3 holes were open. Little head took over and we made plans with no talk of a donation. Had her over and she did look like her pics, but she is not attractive at all. She has a HUGE belly. We start chatting over a drink and she starts telling me about all her problems which turned me off. Anyway, we get down to business and yeap. She's a squirter. Not going to get into every detail, but after she left I realized she wasn't squirting. She was pissing. Yeah, that's right. She was pissing all over my place. I spent 2 hours cleaning my place after she left.

    If you guys are into that, go for it. All three holes, but no BBFS. She didn't even ask for money, but I gave her $$.

    I will not be repeating.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/83807...2-0f517099b931

  8. #2274

    Understood

    You posted in your original post that the lady was ranting and raving about a bad review, which someone obviously sent to her or sent her a link.

    You subsequently, in your post, wondered why anyone would provide the info to an escort about a bad review since it wouldn't change their performance. I thought it was clear in your post, unless someone didn't read the whole post, and was just skimming for the details.

    Thanks for the review on your contact with the lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Yes, agreed, absolutely. That's not the way I meant it though. Should have wrote, how does it help passing critical reviews along to the subject of the review? Don't expect it's going to change _her_ behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Spoke on the phone. Very raspy voice with occasional phlegmy cough not unlike the endemic type with smokers and addicts rather than what you hear with a cold. Quoted 300.

    Negotiated down to 2 but was ranting on and on almost incoherently about the reviews someone sent to her. Way to much drama plus the extent and tone of the rant was concerning so I passed.

    By the way gentleman, how does it help to be passing critical reviews along? You think it's really going to change their performance?

  9. #2273
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    No, it changes our performance. Our performance with respect to hit or miss. The review is for us to ignore them, not for them to change.
    Yes, agreed, absolutely. That's not the way I meant it though. Should have wrote, how does it help passing critical reviews along to the subject of the review? Don't expect it's going to change _her_ behavior.

  10. #2272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Passing critical reviews along?

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Spoke on the phone. Very raspy voice with occasional phlegmy cough not unlike the endemic type with smokers and addicts rather than what you hear with a cold. Quoted 300. Negotiated down to 2 but was ranting on and on almost incoherently about the reviews someone sent to her. Way to much drama plus the extent and tone of the rant was concerning so I passed.

    By the way gentleman, how does it help to be passing critical reviews along? You think it's really going to change their performance?
    No, it changes our performance. Our performance with respect to hit or miss. The review is for us to ignore them, not for them to change.

  11. #2271

    Lowell Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Honestly don't remember. Probably 2-250. It was more than a year ago. Second time was zero as I left. Texts were hard to decipher, not that I'm a genius. She did host.
    Spoke on the phone. Very raspy voice with occasional phlegmy cough not unlike the endemic type with smokers and addicts rather than what you hear with a cold. Quoted 300. Negotiated down to 2 but was ranting on and on almost incoherently about the reviews someone sent to her. Way to much drama plus the extent and tone of the rant was concerning so I passed.

    By the way gentleman, how does it help to be passing critical reviews along? You think it's really going to change their performance?

  12. #2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Quite true. End of month when rent is due, Holiday time for gifts and presents, and the start of vacation time have worked well in the past. Got to figure the meet and greet for cash angle before hand, not always easy to do. Beware of psychology majors, could just be a source of info gathering. Happened to me.
    LOL I was also a unsuspecting partner in a psy research paper. She was cute and sounded so willing to get something started. We met in a chic Lowell coffee shop and talked for over an hour with her asking some many questions about my SA experiences. No money was exchanged but a promise of a hotel date was given but never acted on. Fortunately I keep all of my personal details in the dark so I wasn't worried about being identified. She was very engaging and actually fun to talk to but as we chatted more and more I realized I was part of a thesis project.

  13. #2269

    Acedemic Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I found that the fresh college girls are looking for cash for meet / greets. The ones I have connected with have either been no shows or no sex allowed. It may take a while before they start to put out if ever. I have had better luck with the graduated age group as the real college loan debt is real time vs having the college loan and not having to make payments yet.
    Quite true. End of month when rent is due, Holiday time for gifts and presents, and the start of vacation time have worked well in the past. Got to figure the meet and greet for cash angle before hand, not always easy to do. Beware of psychology majors, could just be a source of info gathering. Happened to me.

  14. #2268

  15. #2267

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape