Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 18289
-
09-25-19 06:23 #11794Senior Member

Posts: 64Adventures of hx
None of this information is really new. You can find'them if you dig deep enough or whatever, but here is my experience on some of the girls that I scheduled with. I'm usually a lucker anyway, but decided to give the reports. As always, YMMV.
Nohessy:
She is a tall latina. About 5'7-5'9 ish. Went to go see her one night. Typical two texts. Went go to her hotel room, knocked, and she opened the door slowly. She was wearing some sexy lingerie. Her face is pretty. Long black hair. Large natural tits (Ds or Cs), tattoos to each thigh, pics is pretty much accurate. She sat down on the bed, and we talked for a few. She said is game with pretty much anything except for greek and no pics. And condoms. Saw the condoms on the stand too.
I said alright and we started to make out. Let me tell you guys right here, this girl loves dfk. Many providers have dfk in their services, but some of them don't really do it. She does and is a very good kisser. One of the best kissers I had period. I could kiss her for like 30 minutes straight. While her tongue was wrestling with mine, I set her down for daty and just went to town. I think she squirted a little bit. Came back up to kiss her again. She put her hand on my dick, and guided it to her clit for some P2P. She skillfully, put it the entrance, and I pump a little inside bare.
She gasped out "Oh gawd". It took all my will power to not cum right then and there. She was really wet. After staying inside a little, I just pumped away. There was a lot of DFK. I stopped for a moment, and she started to give me a BBBJ. And damn it was good. Lots of spitting. Her saliva drowned my dick. And she could deepthroat. Her warm wet mouth just engulfed me. I'm laying down having two feelings. Pleasure and straight up amazement. She knows how her tongue swirled around too at the tip of the head. I thought I was going to cum there too, but I kept my composure. She got some good skills too. Jacking me off while her mouth was on my head, with her tongue just swirling around with all the saliva just coming out. Then as she takes me deeper, her hand jacks me off all the way until her mouth is completely taking me, gags a little, and slowly comes back up.
I got her to the doggie position and start pumping again. I kept going and she put her hand on her clit to masturbate while I'm fucking her. I dunno about you guys, but I love that. I turned her away, and she does the same thing. I start thrusting harder and harder. Her moaning getting a little louder after each pump. She told me she was going to cum. After being close, I decided to cum outside instead of in. I think I could've CIP, but I'm not too sure. Perhaps. After I finished, we talked a little bit and then we were at it again for a spell.
She's great and I highly recommend her. If you like sloopy BBBJs, DFK, and potentially BBFS and CIP, she's your girl. But BBFS and CIP is of course YMMV. I heard she upsells for BBFS, but not with me.
Underthemoon17:
Aka Sofia Moon. She's really cool. She was in porn. Done a couple of vids. Probably will still do porn. She does onlyfans ATM. And she looks better in person than she does with the pics. Really pretty. She dolled herself up a little bit, but not too much. She has a nice body. Her tits are perky dds and a nice ass.
With her, I didn't get BBFS, but I didn't push hard. She said no bare, so I pretty much accepted. I like it to happen organically. I heard she does do BBFS tho if you upsell. But it just depends.
Regardless, she gives one mean BBBJ. Like Nohessy, she also is sloppy and messy when it comes to the bjs, which I love. But there is a difference. She goes for dts more and gags. It was really hot. She put the hat on and we just fucked. She's cool, but I unfortunately didn't get BBFS. Maybe you guys can if you bargain with her. She seems like a tomboy haha, but a really cool person.
SweetMelissa:
Aka Summerluver. Also a former pornstar. BBFS is default with her. No upsell needed. Greek is available for extra. Cip too. It was hot.
She was great tho. Her body is really nice and she looks a older than what the pics suggest, but that is her. She has a nice smile. She does talk a lot, but it's not really bad thing for me. I like to talk too. I could tell why people may not be into her due to the talking and stuff. She might a little little crazy, but sometimes crazy is good in bed.
She was saying her left boob hurt or whatever, so not to touch it or anything. She has some very nice tits tho. She started off with a BBBJ. And she's really good at it. It's not as sloppy with saliva as nohessy or Sofia Moon, but she can dt perhaps better. She will stay there for a few seconds, her tongue trying to go around my shaft. It was great. Of all the girls, I really cannot decided which BJ skills that I like better. They all had slightly different styles.
I went to P2P with her, and she said her pussy was hungry for my dick. She told me in a innocent voice that she doesn't have any condoms and I should just put it in bare. This turned me on and I laughed a little inside my head because I already know. She was really really wet. Her pussy did feel really good, but I kept it under control for a while so we can do multiple positions. She told me that apparently we had to keep the noise down, but she couldn't or didn't care at the point because it was too enjoyable.
I kept going until she said fill her up with my cum. I drained myself inside of her and I pulled out. She laid there for a few seconds with a euphoric expression. She opened her legs and put her fingers to spread her pussy open so I can see the cum drip out. It was pretty hot.
So, 2/3 ain't bad. All of them were hot. Sofia Moon is the hottest girl. Nohessy is the best kisser and was fun to talk to. SweetMelissa was the hottest lay IMO. Nohessy and Sweet Melissa pussy were the wettest. Their bbbjs were one of the best, so I can't really decide.
Highly recommend all three tho.
-
09-25-19 03:47 #11793Senior Member

Posts: 7263Possibly a rob or major upsell and possibly not even GFE?!
Originally Posted by Draves
[View Original Post]
Her last ad says below.
" I only accept payment through Cashapp, paypal or zelle".
https://escortalligator.com.losangel...post/35889325/
-
09-25-19 03:14 #11792Banned Member

Posts: 432Anyone see her?
Is she legit?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...965/4247819573
-
09-24-19 10:28 #11791Senior Member

Posts: 1149I may pay a visit for a change from usual Korean girls. Thanks for 411.
Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 20:45 #11790Senior Member

Posts: 7263She is still active just pm her on hx if you have it or text her. I talked o her yesterday and she available but being lazy in posting.
Originally Posted by AlexXela
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 18:37 #11789Senior Member

Posts: 390Creampie, anal and swallowing. That's all I wanted but she didn't allowed. I finished on her boobs but some of my cum accidentally ended up on her face LOL.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 18:23 #11788Senior Member

Posts: 983What she say no to? As long as I get to creampie, preferably all 3 holes, I'm good. I didn't ask her for rim or to piss on her or any of that shit. I don't ask for much. I'm good as long as I get to creampie.
Originally Posted by Tirachinitas
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 18:06 #11787Senior Member

Posts: 390Definitely not daty or dfk, just wanted to creampie her and I had other girls when you first posted about her. Anyway, It was an ok session.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 17:59 #11786Senior Member

Posts: 983What else you want to do to her? I don't daty with cum dumps, I got dfk and all 3 holes creampie. She probably got some GPS now with the service and raised her rates too. You should've seen her when I first posted about her. She's a big girl who thinks she will make it in modeling or singing lmao.
Originally Posted by Tirachinitas
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 17:45 #11785Senior Member

Posts: 390Never says no?
Saw her last night and the only thing she let me do to her was fucking her bare, everything else was a no.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 15:36 #11784Senior Member

Posts: 983Damage is high LOL. 260 hh 360 hour.
Originally Posted by HookerHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 14:25 #11783Senior Member

Posts: 260Might try
What's the damage? Might give her a shot although amy is my go to gal these days.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 11:42 #11782Senior Member

Posts: 983Yup that's her and she's still in LA right now. She's good looking, stupid thick and loves creampies but she's expensive too. She posts on listcrawler whenever she's in So Cal, she stays about a week when she visitas. If she did Greek and dfk she'd be a regular.
Originally Posted by AlexXela
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 10:18 #11781Senior Member

Posts: 67I think hes talking about this chick
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/maracuyajuice
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure if she's still active rn though.
Actually i found this.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/37122127/2039411511
-
09-22-19 09:31 #11780Banned Member

Posts: 1258Columbian Creampie
Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote



