Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,206 to 17,220 of 31842
-
09-22-19 15:44 #14637Senior Member

Posts: 200Seda
Seda was amazing as usual.
-
09-22-19 12:37 #14636Senior Member

Posts: 515Nicole
No surprise there. She's the worst experience I've ever encountered. It was over a year ago but she's a total POS.
Originally Posted by Shox75
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 12:14 #14635Banned Member

Posts: 441Chloe.
As pictured great ass.
Originally Posted by Jonathanjacobs
[View Original Post]
Young and willing to give it all.
Loved my time with her, non rushed and was willing to do anything.
Will go see again.
-
09-22-19 11:27 #14634Senior Member

Posts: 203Same
I've had the same thing happen twice with her. Never gave her a 3rd shot.
Originally Posted by Shox75
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 11:09 #14633Senior Member

Posts: 150Airport Nicole
Very below average experience, place was dirty, attitude was so / so. Deal killer for me was the lag on where the spot was, don't like wandering around apartment complex parking lots. I would NOT repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...6705603/Nicole
-
09-22-19 11:07 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 150Rain
Tried to set something up. Got the general area but didn't want to head that way until I knew where. Then she ghosts me for 3 hours. Then sends a text that says "not just yet".
Time waster in my book. YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill.../37065189/rain
-
09-22-19 10:20 #14631Senior Member

Posts: 38Ditto
Had a similar encounter with her. After arriving at the hotel, got a text from her "scheduler" that she was suddenly struck ill and would have to cancel. This one's a massive time waster. Not sure what her / their end game is but stay away.
Originally Posted by BeatingBreaks
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 09:30 #14630Senior Member

Posts: 219I think she is in Memphis.
Originally Posted by RedbullRooster
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 20:11 #14629Senior Member

Posts: 40Sonya Lee Was a Blast
Hey why'all, run. Do not walk. To her. I just had the best dream in town and possibly in my life. What a GFE. Covered but I don't really care about that.
-
09-21-19 13:43 #14628Senior Member

Posts: 270I m not sure if Helli Kitty and Kitty are same but here is the kitty I m talking about.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...37029888/Kitty
-
09-21-19 00:41 #14627Regular Member

Posts: 1Nicole PSE
Anyone got info / link for the Nicole PSE people have mentioned?
-
09-21-19 00:24 #14626Senior Member

Posts: 40Bana
Has anyone dreamed of Bana (https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/1605815)? I've been seeing her posts for a while, but the forum search function apparently doesn't support keywords with fewer than five characters.
-
09-20-19 10:38 #14625Senior Member

Posts: 194Pregnant or Lactating?
Anyone got any leads for either?
-
09-19-19 23:34 #14624Senior Member

Posts: 40Hayden
Not going to lie. I actually miss her a bit.
Originally Posted by RedbullRooster
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 23:21 #14623Senior Member

Posts: 174Hayden
Is she still around? I had a good time with her awhile back but haven't heard her mentioned here for awhile. She was staying in Franklin then.












Reply With Quote





