Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 986 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 486 886 936 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 1036 1086 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3178

    Aie

    Quote Originally Posted by WdFun  [View Original Post]
    I find this to be inconsistent with my experience. I have always found her to be cautious, dependable, and smart about the way she handles herself. I will admit I have been a little concerned about the pics she has been posting as I find them unnecessary and potentially a sign to some she is desperate which seems unlikely.
    Like the ADMINISTRATOR said just because she didn't offer to you doesn't mean she doesn't to others. Been seeing her for over two years she has NEVER offered BBFS to me. But the pictures are either showing desperation or she may be getting BAD ADVICE from a Monger she trusts. I will continue to see her. She gives GREAT service, reliable and appears drug free rare qualities.

  2. #3177

    Any recommendations?

    Hello everyone,

    In town for the week. I would love to sample the local talent with a reliable provider. Any suggestions? I saw an ad for Lilly. Any opinions?

  3. #3176

    Ask and you shall receive

    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonBoy2012  [View Original Post]
    What's happening to Selena? It seemed she stopped escorting?
    Looks like she heard you. She goes by Jasmine now.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/760509168375

  4. #3175

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKeth12  [View Original Post]
    No she lets people nut in her. !! Which is good.
    I find this to be inconsistent with my experience. I have always found her to be cautious, dependable, and smart about the way she handles herself. I will admit I have been a little concerned about the pics she has been posting as I find them unnecessary and potentially a sign to some she is desperate which seems unlikely.

  5. #3174

    Huh. White knight?

    Interesting post? Pic of a deer and a bowl of popcorn.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMntHigh  [View Original Post]
    I see this might get interesting with the whole she does this no she doesn't routine all over again LOL.

  6. #3173

    White Knights

    I see this might get interesting with the whole she does this no she doesn't routine all over again LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 05DCA141-F061-4935-9257-53E8C3F8E8C4.jpg‎  

  7. #3172

    Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockMaster  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...d/514514392458

    Has anyone had the pleasure of her company?
    Most if not all of the pics in that ad are of adult entertainer Maddy O'Reilly (tattoo is very distinct) I'd say it is very unlikely she's posting escort ads claiming to be asian and married. Best possible outcome is you get the ol' bait'and'switch. More likely it's just a scam of some sort.

  8. #3171

    Asian-ish

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...d/514514392458

    Has anyone had the pleasure of her company?

  9. #3170

    Allie

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #3169

    Typo?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickGuy20  [View Original Post]
    Driving Steep Street Richmond, saw young red head with a middle age short black headed woman. Red Head is B. Very skilled and talented BBHJ and was very fun to talk to. Other one was so quiet I didn't get her name. B has No ad on line just have to try and catch her walking. Very nicely priced. Well worth the adventure. Clean, attractive.
    Did you mean BBBJ? I hope you got a skilled one instead of a HJ. Did the other woman just watch from the back seat?

  11. #3168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Allie --Fake News

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Because she does not with you does not mean she does not do it. You have been here enough to know that YMMV is always in effect. AND if one guy posts a thing and 20 senior members post their experience not their white knight rants, who do you think people will believe?

    If you do this again I'll restrict you from posting about her. You said in your post she doesn't need anybody to look out for her, that includes you as well.

    A2

  12. #3167
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKeth12  [View Original Post]
    I heard She does BBFS with well known customer. I don't want to state the name but can someone find out.
    She will if she knows you and a regular that's it though I was the one who first reported about allie when she had her apartment before she come to Lex.

  13. #3166

    New young Talent

    Driving Steep Street Richmond, saw young red head with a middle age short black headed woman. Red Head is B. Very skilled and talented BBHJ and was very fun to talk to. Other one was so quiet I didn't get her name. B has No ad on line just have to try and catch her walking. Very nicely priced. Well worth the adventure. Clean, attractive.

  14. #3165

    Allie in lex yes blonde Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkingFury  [View Original Post]
    She will do BBFS. She doesn't let you nut inside her though.
    No she lets people nut in her. !! Which is good.

  15. #3164
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger4219  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know when she will off vacation?
    Her plans are retirement at the moment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape