Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 7724
-
09-21-19 05:53 #2369Senior Member

Posts: 239SiN dances exclusively at Paradise Showgirls in City of Industry. She mostly works Friday and Saturday Nights but sometimes may work an occasional Thursday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday night just check the paradise roll call or follow her on Instagram at Lady_sinn. She did return for a day shift at synncoi back in July or August. I also wondered why she left Synncoi. Since like Camel said she was a superstar there. I'm think its more likely due to some other stripper or strippers than a pl. She says management their is great and I don't she would leave for any other reason. That Sin the occasionally shows up at Synn Van Nuys is another dancer. Yeah unfortunately Stone did retire earlier this year and has no plans to come back.
Originally Posted by TheCamel
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 04:40 #2368Senior Member

Posts: 990To my tremendous disappointment, Stone is retired before I had a chance to hook up with her. She finished her young career at Synn COI and may still make a rare cameo appearance if she's needing a cash infusion. SIN has bounced around for a long time and was a superstar at Synn COI until she ran away from there thanks to some idiots causing her some problems (I don't recall the details). She still dances at times at Paradise and I'm guessing that the SIN indicated on roll calls on the Synn Van Nuys website is also her.
Originally Posted by TerrificEnigma
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 03:30 #2367Senior Member

Posts: 139Where do these girls work?
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 23:49 #2366

Posts: 221Unfortunately Stone is out of the game. She was a good one.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 19:01 #2365Senior Member

Posts: 239Dream VIP Double
It would be with Stone and SiN.
-
09-18-19 00:36 #2364Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks Dude
Thank you DunKirk666. I appreciate the info. Myself I am not a picky individual. Attitude counts just as much as looks. For what I understand this place can be a gold mine if you have the right timing.
Originally Posted by DunKirk666
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 00:19 #2363

Posts: 221Yes. Just don't expect thin model types there. They tend to be bigger girls willing to go the extra mile.
Originally Posted by FrancApple
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 19:15 #2362Regular Member

Posts: 14Trip to Industry
First post here. Wanted to know if Paradise is still good value for the money? I am from Phoenix and wanted to visit there next month.
-
09-10-19 06:43 #2361Senior Member

Posts: 2004Yuck, do they sleep on tanning beds?
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 22:15 #2360Senior Member

Posts: 49Could with Bobbi and Sin at paradise, never tried Bobbi personally though.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 09:51 #2359

Posts: 221SiN posts her schedule on IG, and Layla posts hers on BI.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
Yeah too bad they are now at different clubs. A double would probably kill you, but it would be worth it, LOL.
-
09-09-19 03:07 #2358Senior Member

Posts: 239Ideal VIP Double
My Ideal VIP Double would be SiN from Paradise Showgirls and Layla from Tropical Lei. At one time they did work together at Synncoi and Tropical Lei but I never got my shot. Damit.
-
09-07-19 22:43 #2357Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: The duchess of Synn
Has anyone had VIP with Duchess at Synn? Smoking hot, tall skinny Latina. Gave a great lapdance but I missed out on the VIP. What did I miss?
-
09-06-19 05:01 #2356Banned Member

Posts: 9GPS is out of control at Synn.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
I PM'd you the details.
-
09-06-19 01:31 #2355Senior Member

Posts: 935Syndrome
Hey Oral,
Originally Posted by OralHerSchiser
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the report. Seems like the GPS syndrome is spreading at Synn. What was the OTD for the fun you had?
Mondo.







Reply With Quote





