Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 17049
-
09-21-19 05:58 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 179A busy month. Thanks for the info!
I'm just starting to dip my toe (and hopefully dip another body part) into the SA world. Really appreciate advice and feedback like this from the masters!
Originally Posted by ChiNorthside
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 01:51 #4268Senior Member

Posts: 73Reviews and intel request
Had a busy month. Here's some. Pm to chat about any.
NurseMiaK.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3be4b...0-5b0473d21f6a
She's been on for over a year, I'm sure somebody here has had a go, meeting her this weekend. Any info you'd please share? Dm / or post if possible. Thanks.
Formal-Flirty-Fun.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d4606...e-d3b2ecf5b4cc
Been on for a bit, looking for a BF. Took her on a normal date and had a ONS. Would not recommend but only paid for drinks that night.
LittleCityGirl101.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4a5c5...d-8e6946f052fd
Found her on tinder first before she joined SA actually, is dtf for $$ but days before we were set to meet up she asked me for uber money to go out with friends, haven't chatted since but kinda want to fuck her still. Anyone see her or chat?
BabyXSpyce.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d133c...d-83934c5215f8
Asked for 500, got her down to 300 and ended up giving her 400 for anal. Likes it rough, MSOG, BBFS, Swallow / facial / cum in ass. Fun and worth it. MSOG, hung out for 6-7 hrs.
FoxyFran.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9424b...7-20ada32b8da0
Her body is crazy nice! Couldn't get her to break her platonic rule but also didn't offer her much. Bought a few pics and that body is even better naked. Good luck.
Blonde_bombshell14.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7d098...f-9449f4871437
200 CFS. Great tits, good head and fun in bed but was not willing for BBFS so I only saw once.
Naz9991.
https://www.seeking.com/member/93de0...8-9ae80edd07cb
Hot body but shitty attitude and thinks she's better in bed than she is. Wanted 500, got her down to 300 BBFS and swallowed twice. Not worth a repeat for me.
Alexa-76.
https://www.seeking.com/member/425ab...b-5621db47917b
Thick Latina, easy setup and a quick stop by, good head w / CIM for 100. Didn't fuck her but it was an option.
KimberlyL13.
https://www.seeking.com/member/fedf5...b-ed7222edb608
GPS, wanted 600 for CFS.
Toriiii101.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f0d43...f-fc189bac346d
Anyone seen her? Saw her a year ago, was a ***** but a good lay. May run it back but curious if anyone has seen her recently and what she offered. Let me know if you can. Thanks.
Have a few others I'm keeping to myself for now but I'll post them when I'm done with them. Good luck out there.
-
09-20-19 14:56 #4267Senior Member

Posts: 81Ad on EB from 9/15 doing car dates. Recent comments say she was about 20 lbs heavier than her pix. Maybe the baby explains the additional weight.
Originally Posted by CashDaddy47
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 14:27 #4266Senior Member

Posts: 534Correction plan A=$, Plan B=$$ Plan C=$$$.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 14:21 #4265Senior Member

Posts: 534More
Guys, I have 3 dates set up for the next few days, I either score or jerk off at home, will see. Here is more on my inbox.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cd385...d-a5fdff337fdf
No sure why the fuck I message her, but she want platonic bullshits only, and her pic show nothing.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0e926...8-09a554d23751
She message me first, but no thanks, she have to paid me and I will probably said no.
https://www.seeking.com/member/207a4...4-def5ceae57c7
This one is a prepaid scammer.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9062c...8-cfc54c067787
This one look kinda cute but no boner for me.
https://www.seeking.com/member/bd4e8...4-f5e1d0792f29
I send her a message but zero reply, this one give me a boner in college and a bigger boner now, I need to go back to college now.
https://www.seeking.com/member/bd4e8...4-f5e1d0792f29
This one want to meet but have not move to text yet, will see.
https://www.seeking.com/member/427df...d-356183dbb69d
This one is dtf but still thinking, I probably 2 or 3 drinks and she will look much better.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7d220...a-616152d9b50a
This one ask what's nsa fwb mean, come on even a high school kids or monkey know that, sometimes these SA girls just play dumb (maybe I should tell her fwb mean me stick my dick in your pussy, then draw her a picture).
https://www.seeking.com/member/6b3cb...b-ac03883c0309
This one is dtf, but need to travel to her, I am guessing her pussy is nice and tight tho.
https://www.seeking.com/member/180b1...7-a2ff4af49ed3
Prepaid scammer, at least the scammers always used pic of girls that give me a boner.
https://www.seeking.com/member/31ce5...5-622d875b7435
Platonic bullshits friendship only, I try to used my Romeo sweet talking skills to get her from platonic to fucking, but I don't have a Romeo sweet talking skills or maybe extra $ may work, it not going to happen for me.
https://www.seeking.com/member/82daa...1-2f75cba5127d
Another online only bullshits.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ed56d...d-50b687151493
This is a good one, she is dtf, I need to used my special sophificated intelligent D-day plan a,b,c (which is plan A=$, plan B=$ plan C=$.
Anyway more to come.
-
09-20-19 09:08 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 73Amanda
Hey! I got a text from Amanda yesterday, claimed she just had a baby, and was in need of money for diapers and food, LOL. I think it was just last month she wanted to hook up and never said anything about it. Has anyone else heard from her recently?
-
09-19-19 23:17 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 1356Keep the posts coming! Love the entertainment that comes with them, but that video was just a bit disturbing.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 13:45 #4262Senior Member

Posts: 534An asian guy version tho.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 13:44 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 534Guys, I am just a fat old ugly farts looking to bang some hot young coed pussy until my dick go limp and stop working haha, I figure I have a few years left but who knows, this look like me 30 years ago, but now just add 40-50 lbs and lotss of grey hair, hahahaha, https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...key=1270383044.
Originally Posted by MrWhite627
[View Original Post]
I will try to best to report everything, sometime it work out and sometime it don't.
-
09-19-19 10:24 #4260Senior Member

Posts: 534Will she if she will follow though or not, she do have a nice body tho, is doable for me.
Originally Posted by BigTen
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 21:38 #4259Senior Member

Posts: 513Did you ever meet this on, or did she ghost?
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/42f70...4-5860cfa967c0
-
09-18-19 21:37 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 221He is the man
Shit, it would be fun to meet up with him and a few others for dinner and drinks just to swap some stories.
Originally Posted by MrWhite627
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 20:57 #4257Senior Member

Posts: 553Come on now, it's the 21st century. A real GF will also spend on you, cook dinner for you, spend the weekend at her place.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
If all you're doing is spending money, she's not a GF.
-
09-18-19 20:48 #4256Senior Member

Posts: 704Good Stuff
I wouldn't buy into the platonic only bs. I met this gorgeous 19 year old that said platonic only. I wanted to meet her because she was just smoking hot. Met her for lunch. She tels me that she puts platonic to weed out the guys she doesn't want to sleep with. After lunch she's like "you're fun, let's go back to my apartment. It all depends on how much time you have.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 13:39 #4255Senior Member

Posts: 534More
Here is a few more from last night, I am just playing a number game right now, just like my BP trip last week, with 7 text number and only one show, but she was a good one, so I did not have to jerk off in my hotel room, anyway I have two set for this week and weekend, but who knows if they will show up or not.
https://www.seeking.com/member/82974...2-24fafdf7ba9a
This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0470d...e-71d74235b388
This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ddea9...4-c806d153ef47
This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.
https://www.seeking.com/member/21bce...5-29330de8bd14
This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e9b41...1-abda32557935
This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.
https://www.seeking.com/member/42cc3...7-2f6b05ff2f98
This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.
**anyone of these girls that message me first, I am guessing they are dtf, but I have zero desire to fuck them, maybe you do, and also if they message a fat, old ugly short asian guy, they will for sure fuck all you handsome Romeo on here, so good luck if you find them desirable.












Reply With Quote




