Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 853 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 903 953 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4269

    A busy month. Thanks for the info!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNorthside  [View Original Post]
    Had a busy month. Here's some. Pm to chat about any.

    NurseMiaK.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3be4b...0-5b0473d21f6a

    She's been on for over a year, I'm sure somebody here has had a go, meeting her this weekend. Any info you'd please share? Dm / or post if possible. Thanks.

    Formal-Flirty-Fun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d4606...e-d3b2ecf5b4cc

    Been on for a bit, looking for a BF. Took her on a normal date and had a ONS. Would not recommend but only paid for drinks that night.

    LittleCityGirl101.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a5c5...d-8e6946f052fd

    Found her on tinder first before she joined SA actually, is dtf for $$ but days before we were set to meet up she asked me for uber money to go out with friends, haven't chatted since but kinda want to fuck her still. Anyone see her or chat?

    BabyXSpyce.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d133c...d-83934c5215f8

    Asked for 500, got her down to 300 and ended up giving her 400 for anal. Likes it rough, MSOG, BBFS, Swallow / facial / cum in ass. Fun and worth it. MSOG, hung out for 6-7 hrs.
    I'm just starting to dip my toe (and hopefully dip another body part) into the SA world. Really appreciate advice and feedback like this from the masters!

  2. #4268

    Reviews and intel request

    Had a busy month. Here's some. Pm to chat about any.

    NurseMiaK.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3be4b...0-5b0473d21f6a

    She's been on for over a year, I'm sure somebody here has had a go, meeting her this weekend. Any info you'd please share? Dm / or post if possible. Thanks.

    Formal-Flirty-Fun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d4606...e-d3b2ecf5b4cc

    Been on for a bit, looking for a BF. Took her on a normal date and had a ONS. Would not recommend but only paid for drinks that night.

    LittleCityGirl101.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a5c5...d-8e6946f052fd

    Found her on tinder first before she joined SA actually, is dtf for $$ but days before we were set to meet up she asked me for uber money to go out with friends, haven't chatted since but kinda want to fuck her still. Anyone see her or chat?

    BabyXSpyce.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d133c...d-83934c5215f8

    Asked for 500, got her down to 300 and ended up giving her 400 for anal. Likes it rough, MSOG, BBFS, Swallow / facial / cum in ass. Fun and worth it. MSOG, hung out for 6-7 hrs.

    FoxyFran.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9424b...7-20ada32b8da0

    Her body is crazy nice! Couldn't get her to break her platonic rule but also didn't offer her much. Bought a few pics and that body is even better naked. Good luck.

    Blonde_bombshell14.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d098...f-9449f4871437

    200 CFS. Great tits, good head and fun in bed but was not willing for BBFS so I only saw once.

    Naz9991.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/93de0...8-9ae80edd07cb

    Hot body but shitty attitude and thinks she's better in bed than she is. Wanted 500, got her down to 300 BBFS and swallowed twice. Not worth a repeat for me.

    Alexa-76.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/425ab...b-5621db47917b

    Thick Latina, easy setup and a quick stop by, good head w / CIM for 100. Didn't fuck her but it was an option.

    KimberlyL13.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fedf5...b-ed7222edb608

    GPS, wanted 600 for CFS.

    Toriiii101.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0d43...f-fc189bac346d

    Anyone seen her? Saw her a year ago, was a ***** but a good lay. May run it back but curious if anyone has seen her recently and what she offered. Let me know if you can. Thanks.

    Have a few others I'm keeping to myself for now but I'll post them when I'm done with them. Good luck out there.

  3. #4267
    Quote Originally Posted by CashDaddy47  [View Original Post]
    Hey! I got a text from Amanda yesterday, claimed she just had a baby, and was in need of money for diapers and food, LOL. I think it was just last month she wanted to hook up and never said anything about it. Has anyone else heard from her recently?
    Ad on EB from 9/15 doing car dates. Recent comments say she was about 20 lbs heavier than her pix. Maybe the baby explains the additional weight.

  4. #4266
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I have 3 dates set up for the next few days, I either score or jerk off at home, will see. Here is more on my inbox.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cd385...d-a5fdff337fdf

    No sure why the fuck I message her, but she want platonic bullshits only, and her pic show nothing.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0e926...8-09a554d23751

    She message me first, but no thanks, she have to paid me and I will probably said no.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/207a4...4-def5ceae57c7

    This one is a prepaid scammer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9062c...8-cfc54c067787

    This one look kinda cute but no boner for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bd4e8...4-f5e1d0792f29

    I send her a message but zero reply, this one give me a boner in college and a bigger boner now, I need to go back to college now.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bd4e8...4-f5e1d0792f29

    This one want to meet but have not move to text yet, will see.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/427df...d-356183dbb69d

    This one is dtf but still thinking, I probably 2 or 3 drinks and she will look much better.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d220...a-616152d9b50a

    This one ask what's nsa fwb mean, come on even a high school kids or monkey know that, sometimes these SA girls just play dumb (maybe I should tell her fwb mean me stick my dick in your pussy, then draw her a picture).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6b3cb...b-ac03883c0309

    This one is dtf, but need to travel to her, I am guessing her pussy is nice and tight tho.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/180b1...7-a2ff4af49ed3

    Prepaid scammer, at least the scammers always used pic of girls that give me a boner.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/31ce5...5-622d875b7435

    Platonic bullshits friendship only, I try to used my Romeo sweet talking skills to get her from platonic to fucking, but I don't have a Romeo sweet talking skills or maybe extra $ may work, it not going to happen for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/82daa...1-2f75cba5127d

    Another online only bullshits.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed56d...d-50b687151493

    This is a good one, she is dtf, I need to used my special sophificated intelligent D-day plan a,b,c (which is plan A=$, plan B=$ plan C=$.

    Anyway more to come.
    Correction plan A=$, Plan B=$$ Plan C=$$$.

  5. #4265

    More

    Guys, I have 3 dates set up for the next few days, I either score or jerk off at home, will see. Here is more on my inbox.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cd385...d-a5fdff337fdf

    No sure why the fuck I message her, but she want platonic bullshits only, and her pic show nothing.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0e926...8-09a554d23751

    She message me first, but no thanks, she have to paid me and I will probably said no.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/207a4...4-def5ceae57c7

    This one is a prepaid scammer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9062c...8-cfc54c067787

    This one look kinda cute but no boner for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bd4e8...4-f5e1d0792f29

    I send her a message but zero reply, this one give me a boner in college and a bigger boner now, I need to go back to college now.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bd4e8...4-f5e1d0792f29

    This one want to meet but have not move to text yet, will see.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/427df...d-356183dbb69d

    This one is dtf but still thinking, I probably 2 or 3 drinks and she will look much better.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d220...a-616152d9b50a

    This one ask what's nsa fwb mean, come on even a high school kids or monkey know that, sometimes these SA girls just play dumb (maybe I should tell her fwb mean me stick my dick in your pussy, then draw her a picture).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6b3cb...b-ac03883c0309

    This one is dtf, but need to travel to her, I am guessing her pussy is nice and tight tho.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/180b1...7-a2ff4af49ed3

    Prepaid scammer, at least the scammers always used pic of girls that give me a boner.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/31ce5...5-622d875b7435

    Platonic bullshits friendship only, I try to used my Romeo sweet talking skills to get her from platonic to fucking, but I don't have a Romeo sweet talking skills or maybe extra $ may work, it not going to happen for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/82daa...1-2f75cba5127d

    Another online only bullshits.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed56d...d-50b687151493

    This is a good one, she is dtf, I need to used my special sophificated intelligent D-day plan a,b,c (which is plan A=$, plan B=$ plan C=$.

    Anyway more to come.

  6. #4264

    Amanda

    Hey! I got a text from Amanda yesterday, claimed she just had a baby, and was in need of money for diapers and food, LOL. I think it was just last month she wanted to hook up and never said anything about it. Has anyone else heard from her recently?

  7. #4263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am just a fat old ugly farts looking to bang some hot young coed pussy until my dick go limp and stop working haha, I figure I have a few years left but who knows, this look like me 30 years ago, but now just add 40-50 lbs and lotss of grey hair, hahahaha, https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...key=1270383044.

    I will try to best to report everything, sometime it work out and sometime it don't.
    Keep the posts coming! Love the entertainment that comes with them, but that video was just a bit disturbing.

  8. #4262
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am just a fat old ugly farts looking to bang some hot young coed pussy until my dick go limp and stop working haha, I figure I have a few years left but who knows, this look like me 30 years ago, but now just add 40-50 lbs and lotss of grey hair, hahahaha, https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...key=1270383044.

    I will try to best to report everything, sometime it work out and sometime it don't.
    An asian guy version tho.

  9. #4261
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWhite627  [View Original Post]
    Pal5600 you are one Crazy Pussy Rich Asian. I love reading all your post, comments and reports. You truly play the game well and recognize it for what it is. If you ever consider giving SD classes sign me up! I'm not a college age girl with pussy to trade so we'd have to come up with some other form of compensation LOL. Looking forward to your future post and learning what I can as I am new to SA.
    Guys, I am just a fat old ugly farts looking to bang some hot young coed pussy until my dick go limp and stop working haha, I figure I have a few years left but who knows, this look like me 30 years ago, but now just add 40-50 lbs and lotss of grey hair, hahahaha, https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...key=1270383044.

    I will try to best to report everything, sometime it work out and sometime it don't.

  10. #4260
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTen  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever meet this on, or did she ghost?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42f70...4-5860cfa967c0
    Will she if she will follow though or not, she do have a nice body tho, is doable for me.

  11. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    Here is a few more from last night, I am just playing a number game right now, just like my BP trip last week, with 7 text number and only one show, but she was a good one, so I did not have to jerk off in my hotel room, anyway I have two set for this week and weekend, but who knows if they will show up or not.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/82974...2-24fafdf7ba9a

    This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0470d...e-71d74235b388

    This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ddea9...4-c806d153ef47

    This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/21bce...5-29330de8bd14

    This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9b41...1-abda32557935

    This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42cc3...7-2f6b05ff2f98

    This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.

    **anyone of these girls that message me first, I am guessing they are dtf, but I have zero desire to fuck them, maybe you do, and also if they message a fat, old ugly short asian guy, they will for sure fuck all you handsome Romeo on here, so good luck if you find them desirable.
    Did you ever meet this on, or did she ghost?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42f70...4-5860cfa967c0

  12. #4258

    He is the man

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWhite627  [View Original Post]
    Pal5600 you are one Crazy Pussy Rich Asian. I love reading all your post, comments and reports. You truly play the game well and recognize it for what it is. If you ever consider giving SD classes sign me up! I'm not a college age girl with pussy to trade so we'd have to come up with some other form of compensation LOL. Looking forward to your future post and learning what I can as I am new to SA.
    Shit, it would be fun to meet up with him and a few others for dinner and drinks just to swap some stories.

  13. #4257
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    It always costs either way. A real gf you may spend multiples of what one hour with a hot provider would offer at the get go. Drinks, dinner, entertainment, then gifts on future dates. It may be several times the cost of a few hours with a provider before one even enters the sugar walls.
    Come on now, it's the 21st century. A real GF will also spend on you, cook dinner for you, spend the weekend at her place.

    If all you're doing is spending money, she's not a GF.

  14. #4256

    Good Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    This fat, old ugly short asian guy still have not find, what I am looking for, bascially two sb on my rotation is gone, so now just 3, looking for one or two side deal, so when the other 3 busy, I can replace with the side deal, but still have not find what I am looking for, here is the recap of my inbox as of last weekend to now.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9b41...1-abda32557935

    This one message me first and dtf, not for me, I will pass. Go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b4da...d-29261806239e

    This one is doable, and dtf, will see how it play out.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42cc3...7-2f6b05ff2f98

    This one message me first and dtf, not for me, I will pass. Go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/44cf2...a-f44b694f142e.
    I wouldn't buy into the platonic only bs. I met this gorgeous 19 year old that said platonic only. I wanted to meet her because she was just smoking hot. Met her for lunch. She tels me that she puts platonic to weed out the guys she doesn't want to sleep with. After lunch she's like "you're fun, let's go back to my apartment. It all depends on how much time you have.

  15. #4255

    More

    Here is a few more from last night, I am just playing a number game right now, just like my BP trip last week, with 7 text number and only one show, but she was a good one, so I did not have to jerk off in my hotel room, anyway I have two set for this week and weekend, but who knows if they will show up or not.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/82974...2-24fafdf7ba9a

    This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0470d...e-71d74235b388

    This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ddea9...4-c806d153ef47

    This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/21bce...5-29330de8bd14

    This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9b41...1-abda32557935

    This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42cc3...7-2f6b05ff2f98

    This one message me first, zero interested, you go for it.

    **anyone of these girls that message me first, I am guessing they are dtf, but I have zero desire to fuck them, maybe you do, and also if they message a fat, old ugly short asian guy, they will for sure fuck all you handsome Romeo on here, so good luck if you find them desirable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape