Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,206 to 17,220 of 31837
-
09-22-19 11:07 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 150Rain
Tried to set something up. Got the general area but didn't want to head that way until I knew where. Then she ghosts me for 3 hours. Then sends a text that says "not just yet".
Time waster in my book. YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill.../37065189/rain
-
09-22-19 10:20 #14631Senior Member

Posts: 38Ditto
Had a similar encounter with her. After arriving at the hotel, got a text from her "scheduler" that she was suddenly struck ill and would have to cancel. This one's a massive time waster. Not sure what her / their end game is but stay away.
Originally Posted by BeatingBreaks
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-19 09:30 #14630Senior Member

Posts: 219I think she is in Memphis.
Originally Posted by RedbullRooster
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 20:11 #14629Senior Member

Posts: 40Sonya Lee Was a Blast
Hey why'all, run. Do not walk. To her. I just had the best dream in town and possibly in my life. What a GFE. Covered but I don't really care about that.
-
09-21-19 13:43 #14628Senior Member

Posts: 270I m not sure if Helli Kitty and Kitty are same but here is the kitty I m talking about.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...37029888/Kitty
-
09-21-19 00:41 #14627Regular Member

Posts: 1Nicole PSE
Anyone got info / link for the Nicole PSE people have mentioned?
-
09-21-19 00:24 #14626Senior Member

Posts: 40Bana
Has anyone dreamed of Bana (https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/1605815)? I've been seeing her posts for a while, but the forum search function apparently doesn't support keywords with fewer than five characters.
-
09-20-19 10:38 #14625Senior Member

Posts: 194Pregnant or Lactating?
Anyone got any leads for either?
-
09-19-19 23:34 #14624Senior Member

Posts: 40Hayden
Not going to lie. I actually miss her a bit.
Originally Posted by RedbullRooster
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 23:21 #14623Senior Member

Posts: 174Hayden
Is she still around? I had a good time with her awhile back but haven't heard her mentioned here for awhile. She was staying in Franklin then.
-
09-19-19 22:26 #14622Senior Member

Posts: 40Chloe Cummins
Dreamed of Chloe last week. She was very accommodating in terms of communication and did everything right with all the acronyms (no BB). Unfortunately in our dream we didn't have chemistry, but every dream is different.
-
09-19-19 20:24 #14621Senior Member

Posts: 303Sonya
I'm like FigLeaf. "PE" it's her, I have seen pics of on her Twitter account w / Jessica and some other chick, Brooke or Brooklyn, I saw her last Saturday, will definitely repeat!
Originally Posted by FigLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 17:53 #14620Senior Member

Posts: 711Photo
I thought I had attached the old photo of Sonya, but it didn't work. Hope it does this time. I still can't tell for sure if the Eros pics are her, but from what I can see they look like her.
Originally Posted by UpForItNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 17:39 #14619Senior Member

Posts: 504Sonya
Survey says "Personal experience tells me she is real and she is back or she was for me anyway. ".
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 12:58 #14618Senior Member

Posts: 178I think he replied to the wrong post
I think he meant to reply to post 14616. If you open the link from that post and look up the porn star name he mentioned, they look to be the same girl. So my guess is that he replied to the wrong post.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





