Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,591 to 22,605 of 37364
-
09-20-19 14:15 #14774Senior Member

Posts: 389Healing Therapy
Great review, thanks. Can you describe Mia's age and physical appearance?
Originally Posted by LifeExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 13:35 #14773Senior Member

Posts: 95Healing Therapy. Dearborn
Was in town with my wife to attend a wedding. My wife knows that I frequent Asian massage locations in our home town to help with back and body issues that I have. Having done a lot of physical yard work the day before our travel to Dearborn, my neck and back was very stiff. Mentioned to her that I would like to schedule a massage before we attend the wedding to get my body straight, and she agreed that I needed it LOL. I chose Healing Therapy on Monroe Street as it was close, (I had previously researched it and it was noted as offering HE) and it also had a very good legit presence with testimony on Google. It is located in a business complex with medical offices in the same building so offers good cover. I called to make an appointment, and the mamasan told me that I could be immediately serviced with no waiting. GREAT! Upon arrival, I discovered the business to have a professional clinical appearance, with very small, but functional treatment rooms. Mamasan collected the $60 door fee for one hour treatment, and she assigned Mia to be my therapist. In conversation, I learned that she was new there and had only been there for 1 week. Mia did an excellent traditional Chinese massage and got all of my aches and pains taken care of. Towards the end she motioned if I wanted her to continue on with the HE and I nodded. She finished up very nicely and included a full prostate exam. Excellent job and I enjoyed that there was no discussion of tip or negotiating during the process. Just transgressed smoothly from the massage to the finish. I was very happy and would repeat in a heartbeat. Paid 60/50 and Mia appeared very pleased with the tip. Normally I would do the 60/40 from a therapist with limited massage skills, but as Mia did a good professional job, I increased the tip to 50. Difficult to find a good massage AND HE from the same provider.
-
09-20-19 12:20 #14772Senior Member

Posts: 160In Troy, Asian Health at 17 and Wattles (in strip mall with Old Detroit Burger Bar) provides excellent massage. Sadly, no extras though. Not in my experience anyway.
More in the Utica neighborhood, there's always Van Dyke spa (Van Dyke and 18.5 mile) or Sophia's (VD and 19, if they have re-opened). Both have decent massages usually and can usually get HE.
I think Day Spa on Van Dyke south of 21 is still there. I've only been there once and the providers were a bit too ancient for me to go back. Reports on that place over the years suggest that the old lady that runs the place can be a little weird, but also that the extras menu can open up a bit for the right amount of cash. Not my cup of tea though. Old weird and expensive is a bad combo IMHO.
Originally Posted by Streethunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-19 06:22 #14771Senior Member

Posts: 503Troy utica
Any good massage places still open in these areas that are recommended. Looking for a really good massage legit or not. Lots of aches.
-
09-19-19 22:56 #14770Senior Member

Posts: 27Yeah. Chinese Massage on Wayne. Since there's like 3 or 4 AMP's within a couple miles along one road, penn station refers to the neighboring business.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 21:53 #14769Senior Member

Posts: 826Penn Station
Which Penn Station? In Westland?
Originally Posted by AngryDutchMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 18:09 #14768Senior Member

Posts: 125Just walk in and do the hour for 20 bucks more. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Darko9
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 18:03 #14767Senior Member

Posts: 33Just walk in is fine.
Originally Posted by Darko9
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 11:17 #14766Senior Member

Posts: 37Bella's
Hi all, seen a lot on Bella's and caught my attention. Looking to head over this afternoon / shortly. Should I just walk in or call ahead to make an appointment?
-
09-19-19 09:29 #14765Senior Member

Posts: 172Bonita Diaz
Bonita just told me that she will be working this Saturday with a new friend of hers. Two girl sessions are $220. No other info available.
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home
-
09-19-19 08:43 #14764Senior Member

Posts: 81Info
Anyone have any info?
Thanks.
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...h/685744342385
-
09-18-19 22:17 #14763Senior Member

Posts: 27If you're talking about bloom Lin, in the strip mall behind BWW, I can definitely attest that endings there are on the happy side. The girls there were about average I'd say; nothing like the younger spinners at the place next to Penn station.
Originally Posted by CallMeRoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 21:39 #14762Senior Member

Posts: 34Mandy told me she is gone til October. I think she went back home for a moth.
Originally Posted by Fleming12
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 16:57 #14761Senior Member

Posts: 202Bonita
Hi, I've been thinking about settings something up with Bonita for a few months now, but have never pulled the trigger. I'm very interested in trying her Nuru or body slide. It sounds like you've had some goo experiences with her in the past. Would you mind sharing some details with me? What should I expect? Whats on her menu, what's the cost, mutual touch, ass play, is she ok with multiple pops, safe space. Etc? Any info you's like to share is appreciated! Thanks again!
Originally Posted by BBInTheD
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 16:17 #14760Regular Member

Posts: 11I think she may own the new place on wayne road by B. W. W I just so happen to see her pulling up there as I was leaving one day. Place by BWW is legit massage. So maybe she's leaning more towards that. If anyone finds something out give me a heads up. M1 is a waste of time these days an not worth the drive.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





