Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14774

    Healing Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Was in town with my wife to attend a wedding. My wife knows that I frequent Asian massage locations in our home town to help with back and body issues that I have. Having done a lot of physical yard work the day before our travel to Dearborn, my neck and back was very stiff. Mentioned to her that I would like to schedule a massage before we attend the wedding to get my body straight, and she agreed that I needed it LOL. I chose Healing Therapy on Monroe Street as it was close, (I had previously researched it and it was noted as offering HE) and it also had a very good legit presence with testimony on Google. It is located in a business complex with medical offices in the same building so offers good cover. I called to make an appointment, and the mamasan told me that I could be immediately serviced with no waiting. GREAT! Upon arrival, I discovered the business to have a professional clinical appearance, with very small, but functional treatment rooms. Mamasan collected the $60 door fee for one hour treatment, and she assigned Mia to be my therapist. In conversation, I learned that she was new there and had only been there for 1 week. Mia did an excellent traditional Chinese massage and got all of my aches and pains taken care of. Towards the end she motioned if I wanted her to continue on with the HE and I nodded. She finished up very nicely and included a full prostate exam. Excellent job and I enjoyed that there was no discussion of tip or negotiating during the process. Just transgressed smoothly from the massage to the finish. I was very happy and would repeat in a heartbeat. Paid 60/50 and Mia appeared very pleased with the tip. Normally I would do the 60/40 from a therapist with limited massage skills, but as Mia did a good professional job, I increased the tip to 50. Difficult to find a good massage AND HE from the same provider.
    Great review, thanks. Can you describe Mia's age and physical appearance?

  2. #14773

    Healing Therapy. Dearborn

    Was in town with my wife to attend a wedding. My wife knows that I frequent Asian massage locations in our home town to help with back and body issues that I have. Having done a lot of physical yard work the day before our travel to Dearborn, my neck and back was very stiff. Mentioned to her that I would like to schedule a massage before we attend the wedding to get my body straight, and she agreed that I needed it LOL. I chose Healing Therapy on Monroe Street as it was close, (I had previously researched it and it was noted as offering HE) and it also had a very good legit presence with testimony on Google. It is located in a business complex with medical offices in the same building so offers good cover. I called to make an appointment, and the mamasan told me that I could be immediately serviced with no waiting. GREAT! Upon arrival, I discovered the business to have a professional clinical appearance, with very small, but functional treatment rooms. Mamasan collected the $60 door fee for one hour treatment, and she assigned Mia to be my therapist. In conversation, I learned that she was new there and had only been there for 1 week. Mia did an excellent traditional Chinese massage and got all of my aches and pains taken care of. Towards the end she motioned if I wanted her to continue on with the HE and I nodded. She finished up very nicely and included a full prostate exam. Excellent job and I enjoyed that there was no discussion of tip or negotiating during the process. Just transgressed smoothly from the massage to the finish. I was very happy and would repeat in a heartbeat. Paid 60/50 and Mia appeared very pleased with the tip. Normally I would do the 60/40 from a therapist with limited massage skills, but as Mia did a good professional job, I increased the tip to 50. Difficult to find a good massage AND HE from the same provider.

  3. #14772
    In Troy, Asian Health at 17 and Wattles (in strip mall with Old Detroit Burger Bar) provides excellent massage. Sadly, no extras though. Not in my experience anyway.

    More in the Utica neighborhood, there's always Van Dyke spa (Van Dyke and 18.5 mile) or Sophia's (VD and 19, if they have re-opened). Both have decent massages usually and can usually get HE.

    I think Day Spa on Van Dyke south of 21 is still there. I've only been there once and the providers were a bit too ancient for me to go back. Reports on that place over the years suggest that the old lady that runs the place can be a little weird, but also that the extras menu can open up a bit for the right amount of cash. Not my cup of tea though. Old weird and expensive is a bad combo IMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Streethunter  [View Original Post]
    Any good massage places still open in these areas that are recommended. Looking for a really good massage legit or not. Lots of aches.

  4. #14771

    Troy utica

    Any good massage places still open in these areas that are recommended. Looking for a really good massage legit or not. Lots of aches.

  5. #14770
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Which Penn Station? In Westland?
    Yeah. Chinese Massage on Wayne. Since there's like 3 or 4 AMP's within a couple miles along one road, penn station refers to the neighboring business.

  6. #14769

    Penn Station

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryDutchMan  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about bloom Lin, in the strip mall behind BWW, I can definitely attest that endings there are on the happy side. The girls there were about average I'd say; nothing like the younger spinners at the place next to Penn station.
    Which Penn Station? In Westland?

  7. #14768
    Quote Originally Posted by Darko9  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, seen a lot on Bella's and caught my attention. Looking to head over this afternoon / shortly. Should I just walk in or call ahead to make an appointment?
    Just walk in and do the hour for 20 bucks more. Good luck.

  8. #14767
    Quote Originally Posted by Darko9  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, seen a lot on Bella's and caught my attention. Looking to head over this afternoon / shortly. Should I just walk in or call ahead to make an appointment?
    Just walk in is fine.

  9. #14766

    Bella's

    Hi all, seen a lot on Bella's and caught my attention. Looking to head over this afternoon / shortly. Should I just walk in or call ahead to make an appointment?

  10. #14765

    Bonita Diaz

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyVrx  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I've been thinking about settings something up with Bonita for a few months now, but have never pulled the trigger. I'm very interested in trying her Nuru or body slide. It sounds like you've had some goo experiences with her in the past. Would you mind sharing some details with me? What should I expect? Whats on her menu, what's the cost, mutual touch, ass play, is she ok with multiple pops, safe space. Etc? Any info you's like to share is appreciated! Thanks again!
    Bonita just told me that she will be working this Saturday with a new friend of hers. Two girl sessions are $220. No other info available.

    https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home

  11. #14764

  12. #14763
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeRoy  [View Original Post]
    I think she may own the new place on wayne road by B. W. W I just so happen to see her pulling up there as I was leaving one day. Place by BWW is legit massage. So maybe she's leaning more towards that. If anyone finds something out give me a heads up. M1 is a waste of time these days an not worth the drive.
    If you're talking about bloom Lin, in the strip mall behind BWW, I can definitely attest that endings there are on the happy side. The girls there were about average I'd say; nothing like the younger spinners at the place next to Penn station.

  13. #14762
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleming12  [View Original Post]
    Locked door, "open" sign not lit at 4 pm today. Been there many, many times and this is the first time I've seen them closed. Headed over to Chinese Massage on and Wayne and there were maybe 5 girls there, but no sign of Mandy. Standard visit. I like their locked entrance lobby. Some good looking girls, including a spinner.
    Mandy told me she is gone til October. I think she went back home for a moth.

  14. #14761

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by BBInTheD  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with here this morning. On a rating from 1-10 (10 being the best) I would give her a solid 15. No need to go into details. .
    Hi, I've been thinking about settings something up with Bonita for a few months now, but have never pulled the trigger. I'm very interested in trying her Nuru or body slide. It sounds like you've had some goo experiences with her in the past. Would you mind sharing some details with me? What should I expect? Whats on her menu, what's the cost, mutual touch, ass play, is she ok with multiple pops, safe space. Etc? Any info you's like to share is appreciated! Thanks again!

  15. #14760
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    Miss her variety. The best thing about her places is an apartment is always preferred to a hotel room (felt a lot more secure / safe). But I really enjoyed the variety, I think mongering AAMP's is about "what's behind curtain #2". Sometimes it's eye candy and sometimes its just a stump (LOL) but hey, as my big brother always said, "pussy aint got no face". But when you hit the jack pot, with a beauty, man that makes for a great way to start the day. I'm looking forward to having another one of her locations as an option. I was a weekly addict to her southfield and MH locations for about 8 or 9 months before she went silent. Too bad.
    I think she may own the new place on wayne road by B. W. W I just so happen to see her pulling up there as I was leaving one day. Place by BWW is legit massage. So maybe she's leaning more towards that. If anyone finds something out give me a heads up. M1 is a waste of time these days an not worth the drive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape