Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 5075
-
09-26-19 13:10 #935Regular Member

Posts: 9It's nice but not what you want
I've been there before and it's a great location with hot girls. BUT it is only FBSM with HE. Sometimes that's what I want and it feels like a safe bet. I was quoted once for CBJ for another $200, which I obviously declined. I got some DATY from one girl there but she was a little older and had been doing this a while. I haven't seen any of these girls in the links, but their pics are usually accurate.
Originally Posted by CubicPop
[View Original Post]
NOTE: Kacie Castle has been reported to be a bit off and not very friendly. Her reviews were disabled for that reason, but she's definitely hot and if she offered a PSE like her vids, I'd be broke! I guess with some persuasion there could be FS or arrange to meet girls outside, but that's too much trouble for me. I can get FS in other places with less effort.
-
09-26-19 11:31 #934Senior Member

Posts: 98Not much help
There's nothing anyone can do to help you there. You just have to text them and give your references. Some bookers are very picky.
Originally Posted by Sirsmitty
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 07:35 #933Senior Member

Posts: 27Need some help with Palace and other agencies. Getting back in after a long layoff
Hello gents, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Long time monger, coming off a long hiatus. Been out the game. First time sign up. Love this place already.
Any help with some agencies would be greatly appreciated MW area. Palace?
Having not great exp wit selection at.
Bill B Roxy was no where near pics.
Tom"Ruby" was just ok.
Trying for Roya. She is atf.
-
09-25-19 12:31 #932Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Class action
I think it is time for some legal beegal to certify a class of mongers for an action against these gals for false advertising.
This chick is over 60.
https://www.thatmall.com/micheline/
58 my cock.
-
09-24-19 17:22 #931Regular Member

Posts: 3Eagle Rock FBSM
I saw a lot of listings for girls in eagle rock on rubratings;.
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/151922
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/140123
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/139983
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/140186
Has anyone seen any these girls? I'm used to escorts, are they strictly FBSM, HE? I'm looking for an escort situation with FS, if I see these girls will I be disappointed? They are kinda pricey for a fbsm only.
-
09-22-19 18:37 #930Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fat or fuckable
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/122811
This one pretty much touts she is a fat pig. 5 foot 2 and 125. That means she is literally 15 pounds overweight and on a body 5 foot 2 it is going to be in the worst places.
Anyone rode this whale?
-
09-22-19 15:42 #929Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977The worst jerry the worst
This one is short fat and a lesbian who is angry at the world and who does not like dick.
https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/sola-cura/
I have never been so rushed and mistreated at the temple of bullshit since that crazy fucken maya celeste (who is still fuken there) almost killed me with her fat fucken thighs on my legs in her patented shitty handjob position. I nees a safe space to go and cry in.
I might complain to the fuken bbb or hoa.
Man, they need to clear some of the deadweight in this place.
-
09-22-19 14:59 #928Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977A fortiori
I have not seen this one, but her ad is up all the time on private disabilities. I texted her once and of course her location was LAX as listed and, wait for it, she is in Hollywood. But, here is a little free logic lesson. If you read the reviews on private disappointments, you will see clam eating dick sucking ass polishing throne sniffing reviews the likes of which have not been seen since the apocryphal review. For instance, there is this one gal, sasha something, a total addict making a recovery about as well as the eagles fucken secondary. She has a busted body and more speed bumps on her ass than a side street in the palisades. But, wait for it, her reviews are stellar. I think the reason why is that she will go rawdog, that is my guess. Anyhow, if you apply a fortiori reasoning, and a girl on pathetic delights has reviews as fawning as the massive crowds at a beto rally, and she is gross, then it stands to follow that if a girl has reviews as poor as the fucken dodger bullpen (that fat fuck Honeycutt has fucked us out of two world series), then she is at least as gross as the regular detritus there.
Originally Posted by Markssmrk
[View Original Post]
One of her bad reviews is for bad hygiene?? Jesus, if you are a guy and you have bad hygiene you broke Tupac's rules of how to get pussy (do some crunches and wash your ass). If you are a hooha and have bad hygeeine, she may have the full blown aids.
-
09-20-19 10:50 #927Senior Member

Posts: 578Camy
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...es/CamySupreme
Anyone have any experience with this one. I've texted and got some info but she's difficult to keep in consistent communication with. Says she's in silver lake and 160 for the half. She has a couple bad reviews and a couple good ones out there so I'm a little hesitant.
-
09-20-19 01:54 #926Regular Member

Posts: 22Any place strictly for latinas?
I do listcrawler but it's the same girls over and over also I tried el classificado but my Spanish isn't that great so that doesn't work.
-
09-19-19 16:57 #925Senior Member

Posts: 76Does anyone have any experience with a provicer on Fo99 lists?
Has anyone used a provider from Foxyl99 ts dot commie?
Any feedback or reports? Photos look TGTBT. And I believe they are all eastern European.
Don't care about BBFS, but any reports?
-
09-16-19 19:34 #924Regular Member

Posts: 11Ad Links
Sorry I didn't realize handles / numbers were censored. Will keep in mind for future posts. Here are her ads:
Originally Posted by ZappBrannigan
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/mackencheezie
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Leximarieee
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/queen-es...angeles-366124#erotic.
-
09-16-19 15:07 #923Regular Member

Posts: 11Mackencheezie / Leximarieee Rip Off
So I currently live out of state but visit SoCal somewhat often. I had seen Mackencheezie post on and off for a while but I saw an ad of hers pop up recently. So I inquired whether she did custom videos since I knew I would not be in town for a little while. She said she does that and we agreed on what the content would be and a price. So after a couple hours she said she had the video and would send it after receiving payment. I sent her the money through an app and she claimed to be having problems with dropbox. I said let's try email and she said okay. After that, I never received the video or heard from her again. I asked if she wanted to try another way or refund the money and she never responded.
I know I should have known better but the price was reasonable and she did have good reviews. I know this was not a traditional session but wanted to post because if she's willing to rip me off online, she would probably do the same to a client in person given the chance. Info posted below.
Handle: Mackxxe (PD), L (HX), Queen (E. M. In Los Angeles).
Email: maxxenchexxe@gmail.com.
Phone: 818-xxx-6029 (current), 818-xxx-7880,707-xxx-9215.
-
09-11-19 20:56 #922Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977They come back like a case of the shingles
https://www.thatmall.com/mermaid/
I do not recall if this one was on that mall.
The pictures are real, but she is a bit sloppy. You could not bounce a superball off her ass, let alone a nickel she is flabby. She is kind of yoga fat. In fact, I saw her the other year at yoga, and she was like acting all that and a bag of trader joe's nonorganic banana chips. Her ass at that time had a giant bruise on it from a skating accident. I asked her and she did not remember jerking me off.
She is terrible.
-
09-11-19 12:24 #921Senior Member

Posts: 29Info?
Anyone seen her? She has but one Review on them.
https://thousandoaks.escortdirectory.../leilani/16260










Reply With Quote






