rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 338 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 5070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #930
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fat or fuckable

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/122811

    This one pretty much touts she is a fat pig. 5 foot 2 and 125. That means she is literally 15 pounds overweight and on a body 5 foot 2 it is going to be in the worst places.

    Anyone rode this whale?

  2. #929
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    The worst jerry the worst

    This one is short fat and a lesbian who is angry at the world and who does not like dick.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/sola-cura/

    I have never been so rushed and mistreated at the temple of bullshit since that crazy fucken maya celeste (who is still fuken there) almost killed me with her fat fucken thighs on my legs in her patented shitty handjob position. I nees a safe space to go and cry in.

    I might complain to the fuken bbb or hoa.

    Man, they need to clear some of the deadweight in this place.

  3. #928
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    A fortiori

    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...es/CamySupreme

    Anyone have any experience with this one. I've texted and got some info but she's difficult to keep in consistent communication with. Says she's in silver lake and 160 for the half. She has a couple bad reviews and a couple good ones out there so I'm a little hesitant.
    I have not seen this one, but her ad is up all the time on private disabilities. I texted her once and of course her location was LAX as listed and, wait for it, she is in Hollywood. But, here is a little free logic lesson. If you read the reviews on private disappointments, you will see clam eating dick sucking ass polishing throne sniffing reviews the likes of which have not been seen since the apocryphal review. For instance, there is this one gal, sasha something, a total addict making a recovery about as well as the eagles fucken secondary. She has a busted body and more speed bumps on her ass than a side street in the palisades. But, wait for it, her reviews are stellar. I think the reason why is that she will go rawdog, that is my guess. Anyhow, if you apply a fortiori reasoning, and a girl on pathetic delights has reviews as fawning as the massive crowds at a beto rally, and she is gross, then it stands to follow that if a girl has reviews as poor as the fucken dodger bullpen (that fat fuck Honeycutt has fucked us out of two world series), then she is at least as gross as the regular detritus there.

    One of her bad reviews is for bad hygiene?? Jesus, if you are a guy and you have bad hygiene you broke Tupac's rules of how to get pussy (do some crunches and wash your ass). If you are a hooha and have bad hygeeine, she may have the full blown aids.

  4. #927

    Camy

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...es/CamySupreme

    Anyone have any experience with this one. I've texted and got some info but she's difficult to keep in consistent communication with. Says she's in silver lake and 160 for the half. She has a couple bad reviews and a couple good ones out there so I'm a little hesitant.

  5. #926

    Any place strictly for latinas?

    I do listcrawler but it's the same girls over and over also I tried el classificado but my Spanish isn't that great so that doesn't work.

  6. #925

    Does anyone have any experience with a provicer on Fo99 lists?

    Has anyone used a provider from Foxyl99 ts dot commie?

    Any feedback or reports? Photos look TGTBT. And I believe they are all eastern European.

    Don't care about BBFS, but any reports?

  7. #924

    Ad Links

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappBrannigan  [View Original Post]
    So I currently live out of state but visit SoCal somewhat often. I had seen Mackencheezie post on and off for a while but I saw an ad of hers pop up recently. So I inquired whether she did custom videos since I knew I would not be in town for a little while. She said she does that and we agreed on what the content would be and a price. So after a couple hours she said she had the video and would send it after receiving payment. I sent her the money through an app and she claimed to be having problems with dropbox. I said let's try email and she said okay. After that, I never received the video or heard from her again. I asked if she wanted to try another way or refund the money and she never responded.

    I know I should have known better but the price was reasonable and she did have good reviews. I know this was not a traditional session but wanted to post because if she's willing to rip me off online, she would probably do the same to a client in person given the chance. Info posted below.

    Handle: Mackxxe (PD), L (HX), Queen (E. M. In Los Angeles).

    Email: maxxenchexxe@gmail.com.

    Phone: 818-xxx-6029 (current), 818-xxx-7880,707-xxx-9215.
    Sorry I didn't realize handles / numbers were censored. Will keep in mind for future posts. Here are her ads:

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/mackencheezie

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Leximarieee

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/queen-es...angeles-366124#erotic.

  8. #923

    Mackencheezie / Leximarieee Rip Off

    So I currently live out of state but visit SoCal somewhat often. I had seen Mackencheezie post on and off for a while but I saw an ad of hers pop up recently. So I inquired whether she did custom videos since I knew I would not be in town for a little while. She said she does that and we agreed on what the content would be and a price. So after a couple hours she said she had the video and would send it after receiving payment. I sent her the money through an app and she claimed to be having problems with dropbox. I said let's try email and she said okay. After that, I never received the video or heard from her again. I asked if she wanted to try another way or refund the money and she never responded.

    I know I should have known better but the price was reasonable and she did have good reviews. I know this was not a traditional session but wanted to post because if she's willing to rip me off online, she would probably do the same to a client in person given the chance. Info posted below.

    Handle: Mackxxe (PD), L (HX), Queen (E. M. In Los Angeles).

    Email: maxxenchexxe@gmail.com.

    Phone: 818-xxx-6029 (current), 818-xxx-7880,707-xxx-9215.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  


  9. #922
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    They come back like a case of the shingles

    https://www.thatmall.com/mermaid/

    I do not recall if this one was on that mall.

    The pictures are real, but she is a bit sloppy. You could not bounce a superball off her ass, let alone a nickel she is flabby. She is kind of yoga fat. In fact, I saw her the other year at yoga, and she was like acting all that and a bag of trader joe's nonorganic banana chips. Her ass at that time had a giant bruise on it from a skating accident. I asked her and she did not remember jerking me off.

    She is terrible.

  10. #921

    Info?

    Anyone seen her? She has but one Review on them.

    https://thousandoaks.escortdirectory.../leilani/16260

  11. #920

    Cossette / Katherine Taylor

    Any info available on her. Is she really good? BBFS yes or no? You can email me if you want a private setting.

  12. #919

    Seeking.

    Anyone have good contact info for her? I used to see her quite often, but it seems that she dropped off the face of the earth. Some recent reviews seems fake.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HotAngie1991

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/pink-gal...-angeles-99015

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/blue-esc...angeles-355070

  13. #918

    Asian Escorts Agency

    Normally I simply go to AMP or CAMPs in the SGV but I'm interested in an asian agency that provides quality escorts. Never went through with the screening process or what not so was wondering if anyone can provide any suggestions or recommendations. Will trade AMP / CAMP info if interested also. Any help is greatly appreciated!

  14. #917
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/150342


    Insufficient towels to clean up a pathetic load.

    Gross.
    I remember a provider I saw would "iron" told me she used iron clients towel after he left. She said hotel won't give extra towel after you ask for a certain amount. I was like that's nasty.

  15. #916
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Avoid. Negative ions

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/150342

    Holy cow, I just visited this one. She is in the same spot as another headcase.

    Busted body.

    Shitty attitude.

    Rushed to cum.

    Insufficient towels to clean up a pathetic load.

    Gross.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape