The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 533 of 691 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 583 633 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2379

    Afternoon Delight

    I have an upcoming surgery in two weeks so I made the trip to visit Dana a little early. She truly is an afternoon delight. As usual, we had another jolly good time which included Cowgirl DATY. After the game play, we darted down the road to Dinn Wixie to get a few supplies and came back to her flat to have lunch. Of course, I stopped at the Nova Rd Dunkin to replenish my refill cup with coffee for the return trip. It'll probably be five or six weeks before I make the next trip, depending on how quickly I recover.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...r/978667461956

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ws0VfqkhFc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dana6.jpg‎   Dana15.jpg‎  

  2. #2378

    Jada aka Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by RxFoot  [View Original Post]
    As an old prospector I am willing to wait for gold.

    So I sit and wait to dream like Old King Coal and wait for Jada to come back to Daytona.

    Anticipation is half the fun.
    She's been working as Rachel in Brevard for the past several weeks and getting rave reviews and seems to currently be the provider of choice for many. However, in recent days some members have reported difficulty in contacting her. Read all about her in the Brevard Escort forum.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/091564710388

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/091564710388

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5775&cityid=86

  3. #2377

  4. #2376

    Sierra or Lana

    Ok, ok. I have the chance to see one of these.

    Yes. I have checked the reviews. But have not noticed any reviews that actually compare the 2.

    Do any of you guys have a preference from the above 2 assuming you dreamt with each to be able to compare?

    I appreciate the feedback either on here or PM.

    Thank you.

  5. #2375

    Shannon

    Got an unsolicited text from her last night, she is home from the hospital and looking for dreamers. http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...m/593144970250.

  6. #2374

    Jada

    As an old prospector I am willing to wait for gold.

    So I sit and wait to dream like Old King Coal and wait for Jada to come back to Daytona.

    Anticipation is half the fun.

  7. #2373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    You won't miss a thing

    Quote Originally Posted by WVolusiaDude  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't tried yet but had heard a few good things. Then with the sketchy stuff I bailed. I'm not bothering now though for sure!
    Loose grip, corny BBBJ, thin as a rail. I first met her about 5 years ago and she truly was stellar. That candy will wash away anybody.

  8. #2372
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Why do you guys waste your time with her? She's literally the lowest tier provider you can get and yet y'all pay her continuously for sub par service, and looks. She should have been out of the game long ago but hey dope has to get done right?
    I hadn't tried yet but had heard a few good things. Then with the sketchy stuff I bailed. I'm not bothering now though for sure!

  9. #2371

    Jesse

    Has anyone dreamed of her lately? Haven't been able to get in touch with her.

  10. #2370

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Kush386  [View Original Post]
    Hi, new monger here. Anyone have experience with this young lady? Haven't had much luck finding any reviews on her: https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/649550085294.
    It's a fake account, there are a lot of them on STG. If the location does not say a local city it's a good chance it's a fake ad.

  11. #2369

    Why.

    Quote Originally Posted by WVolusiaDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I texted with her a few days ago and something just seemed off. I decided to play it safe and not talk anymore but really wasn't sure. Seems better safe then sorry.
    Why do you guys waste your time with her? She's literally the lowest tier provider you can get and yet y'all pay her continuously for sub par service, and looks. She should have been out of the game long ago but hey dope has to get done right?

  12. #2368

    Nicole

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...9/852624934650

    Tried to hook up with Robin, set a time and 30 minutes out she called and said she had to cancel. Reached out to Nicole and 30 minutes later she greeted me at her condo entrance. Comms were excellent and on point, her place is an older motel that has converted parts to condos. Room was small but clean and no signs of anyone else or candy. She is a 40 ish lady with a beautiful set of naturals, we got naked and she was happy to accommodate my requests, I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with her and I will repeat. She is a sweet lady who did everything to please me. . 8 for a non clock watching half hour. Did I mention her titties? LOL little Sushi spent a lot of time between them. Check her out. SB.

  13. #2367

    Sadie link

    I was wondering why blokes were PMing for her number. I thought there was some kind of STG illiteracy outbreak underway.

    Then I realized I'd neglected to add her link. Sorry gents.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/873249796270

    Based on her texts of yesterday, I believe that statement in her ad about being incall-only is no longer valid. I think she's outcall-only right now but for all I know she may have gotten her digs sorted already.

  14. #2366

    Info

    Anyone know or seen this girl. Pm is fine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapchat-2105563473.jpg‎  

  15. #2365
    Hi, new monger here. Anyone have experience with this young lady? Haven't had much luck finding any reviews on her: https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/649550085294.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape