Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,651 to 19,665 of 24546
-
09-19-19 03:13 #4896Senior Member

Posts: 530Head
Head definitely was great. BUT for me my little fella needed some medical attn a few days later.
Originally Posted by Brad226
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 19:45 #4895Senior Member

Posts: 1626I also faced similr situation today morning for few hours when I was trying to access through mobile. Now its working fine.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 15:29 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 136The number no longer works
Where did they go?
Originally Posted by LesTosterone
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 15:25 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 187Saw her
I saw her today. Not much to look at and her place is messy and smells like smoke. But, her mic skills were great.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 14:20 #4892Senior Member

Posts: 647Nevermind. The old link was bad. I had to use the "listcrawler" link. That works OK. No harm, no foul.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 14:02 #4891Senior Member

Posts: 647Bad Gateway error message
Is anyone else getting "bad gateway" error message on EB or is it on my end?. It's happened the last 3 or 4 times I've tried logging in.
-
09-18-19 13:50 #4890Senior Member

Posts: 647I'm totally with you Satya. But judging from comments and reviews, she's supposedly gives some great A+ head.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 01:19 #4889Senior Member

Posts: 1626Hope you guys are referring to the below girl.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/610850479220
-
09-17-19 20:27 #4888Senior Member

Posts: 76She is the goat. She rims and does about anything a man could ask for.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 13:20 #4887Senior Member

Posts: 153Fatter than her pics. Last time I saw her she had a pimp, middle age bald white guy waiting outside. I saw him when I opened the door so I left. There are good reviews but you never know, Be careful with this one.
Originally Posted by Fuzby69
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 09:58 #4886Senior Member

Posts: 792I'm waiting for the pic after she loses 100 lbs, but to each his own. I just can't understand the interest in a refrigerator.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 06:18 #4885Senior Member

Posts: 171Delilah
Saw this girl on harlot hub and alligator. She is the first listing on harlot hub. Text her got rates then silent. Located at Belair and White Ave supposedly. Any Intel would be appreciated. Want to hammer that ass if it's legit. But must do homework first.
-
09-15-19 11:18 #4884Senior Member

Posts: 1626Today she posted more pics of her.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...519/4103242611
-
09-15-19 10:18 #4883Senior Member

Posts: 94Number
Rancho, this is the number I was successful on as well. But she was $$ for an hour.
Originally Posted by RanchoDeluxe
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 21:45 #4882Senior Member

Posts: 1626Now you got the answer whether to proceed further or not. Thanks for informing us.
Originally Posted by RanchoDeluxe
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





