Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 988 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 488 888 938 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 1038 1088 ... LastLast
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3148

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    The number did end in 0423. The ad isn't available anymore. Wonder if it was a case of someone trying to use her images. Either way, if she shows up again, I'm on it!
    The ad is still valid, and I texted with her yesterday. I will be seeing her over the weekend, and I will fill you in on the juicy details. She seems like a sweetheart. We'll see!

  2. #3147

    Kate Richmond

    Anybody know when she will off vacation?

  3. #3146

    JaylaBandz

    She looks like fun, I've seen her posting now for a while. Has anyone taken the plunge? PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/one-c...29350-31941060

  4. #3145

    Google picture

    If you google the picture it says it's katie banks the porn star. I doubt she is in ky but I guess anything is possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/looki...71432-31813250

    She has ads in Lexington, Bowling Green and Louisville.

  5. #3144

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/looki...71432-31813250

    She has ads in Lexington, Bowling Green and Louisville.
    I do not believe for one minute that this lady is real. Take a good look at the background of the pics.

  6. #3143

    Affirmative

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Did the number end in 0423?
    The number did end in 0423. The ad isn't available anymore. Wonder if it was a case of someone trying to use her images. Either way, if she shows up again, I'm on it!

  7. #3142

    WOW if this lady is for real

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/looki...71432-31813250

    She has ads in Lexington, Bowling Green and Louisville.

  8. #3141

    Myla again

    Looks like she's posting ads again. I want to see this one; look at that rack and ass; they're calling my name, I swear.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...98595-31859144

  9. #3140

    These two seem odd, got the same phone # and out of town area code watch out


  10. #3139

    All over the place

    The Vicki "chick" is advertising multiple places so definitely a scam. In addition she has used different numbers in different adds here on the same day. I haven't looked into the other one much but assumed the same since its about the same conditions and verbiage.

  11. #3138

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know whatever became of this lady?
    Sadly for us but good for her she retired and settled down from what she told me. This was last year or the beginning of this year.

  12. #3137

    Vivian Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know whatever became of this lady?
    Told me she was getting married and moving. This was probably a 6 or 7 months ago.

  13. #3136
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime  [View Original Post]
    Don't EVER pay a deposit.

    Also, you guys sending pics. Smh.

    It's like why'all want to get robbed or blackmailed.
    That's why I asked if anyone else had tried, also I took a picture of the donation amount of 50 I ain't stupid enough to take a picture of hundreds.

  14. #3135

    That's a no from me, dog.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slate187  [View Original Post]
    what's with this deposit bullshit going on now?
    Don't EVER pay a deposit.

    Also, you guys sending pics. Smh.

    It's like why'all want to get robbed or blackmailed.

  15. #3134

    Vivian Grace

    Anyone know whatever became of this lady?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape