Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 17953
-
09-19-19 23:07 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 334Correction
The ad is still valid, and I texted with her yesterday. I will be seeing her over the weekend, and I will fill you in on the juicy details. She seems like a sweetheart. We'll see!
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 20:58 #3147Regular Member

Posts: 23Kate Richmond
Anybody know when she will off vacation?
-
09-19-19 18:12 #3146Senior Member

Posts: 348JaylaBandz
She looks like fun, I've seen her posting now for a while. Has anyone taken the plunge? PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/one-c...29350-31941060
-
09-19-19 17:40 #3145Senior Member

Posts: 442Google picture
If you google the picture it says it's katie banks the porn star. I doubt she is in ky but I guess anything is possible.
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 17:35 #3144Senior Member

Posts: 983Real
I do not believe for one minute that this lady is real. Take a good look at the background of the pics.
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 15:54 #3143Senior Member

Posts: 334Affirmative
The number did end in 0423. The ad isn't available anymore. Wonder if it was a case of someone trying to use her images. Either way, if she shows up again, I'm on it!
Originally Posted by TheStrategist
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-19 13:18 #3142Senior Member

Posts: 223WOW if this lady is for real
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/looki...71432-31813250
She has ads in Lexington, Bowling Green and Louisville.
-
09-19-19 11:15 #3141Senior Member

Posts: 49Myla again
Looks like she's posting ads again. I want to see this one; look at that rack and ass; they're calling my name, I swear.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...98595-31859144
-
09-19-19 10:59 #3140Senior Member

Posts: 223These two seem odd, got the same phone # and out of town area code watch out
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/493745811429
Same number different girls.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...r/964754680334
-
09-18-19 17:46 #3139Senior Member

Posts: 173All over the place
The Vicki "chick" is advertising multiple places so definitely a scam. In addition she has used different numbers in different adds here on the same day. I haven't looked into the other one much but assumed the same since its about the same conditions and verbiage.
-
09-18-19 17:45 #3138Senior Member

Posts: 173Retired
Sadly for us but good for her she retired and settled down from what she told me. This was last year or the beginning of this year.
Originally Posted by DickHerGood
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 12:27 #3137Senior Member

Posts: 112Vivian Grace
Told me she was getting married and moving. This was probably a 6 or 7 months ago.
Originally Posted by DickHerGood
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 11:40 #3136Senior Member

Posts: 78That's why I asked if anyone else had tried, also I took a picture of the donation amount of 50 I ain't stupid enough to take a picture of hundreds.
Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 09:27 #3135Senior Member

Posts: 145That's a no from me, dog.
Don't EVER pay a deposit.
Originally Posted by Slate187
[View Original Post]
Also, you guys sending pics. Smh.
It's like why'all want to get robbed or blackmailed.
-
09-18-19 09:17 #3134Senior Member

Posts: 387Vivian Grace
Anyone know whatever became of this lady?









Reply With Quote





