Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Indie Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 572 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 8578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4048
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoTrueLov  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Mia both by email and phone yesterday, but no response. Is she not taking new clients or does she requires a referral?
    You got me on that. She didn't respond to my text but was pretty quick with emails.

    She may have something going on right now. I saw absolutely no signs of demons though.

  2. #4047
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoTrueLov  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Mia both by email and phone yesterday, but no response. Is she not taking new clients or does she requires a referral?
    She isn't responding since one week.

  3. #4046

    Mia appointment

    I contacted Mia both by email and phone yesterday, but no response. Is she not taking new clients or does she requires a referral?

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    It was the amount on her website. $200 for full menu/ 1 hr.

  4. #4045

    Been around for years.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    This ad & pics seem familiar. Is this the girl who worked on East Blvd then later had her own place near there, in an office in or near the antique mall? She also advertises on AL. https://charlotte.rubratings.com/124486.
    This ad has been around for years. The same picture has been used for the last 7 years that I can remember. Not sure about the East Blvd connection. And don't remember any reviews on her.

  5. #4044

    Sunkissed

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Never had a bad experience with her and I've referred some of my buddies from out of town to her. We all talk about it when we hang out and unless, they've left out details. They all liked her. She has a limited menu, which I mean all of us talked about wishing she would do more because she is hot. That isn't a secret about her limitations and she makes that clear. Recent reviews, people have ripped her a new asshole or well never mind LOL, but there's been older reviews on and off this site in her favor. It probably just depends on what you're looking for and the level of comfort ability. I've not hit it off with every provider that some others have raved about on here. From my understanding, somebody must like her and she has a lot of repeats because I can barely get in. I reported on her many years ago under an acct I can't seem to get into because I forgot the PW and deleted the email acct. Good luck though!
    I have seen her a few times and seemed to click. She can be chatty about her other aspirations, but once you get passed that she got into it more. Limited services but I always left happy.

  6. #4043
    Quote Originally Posted by TPolo  [View Original Post]
    Looking to expand my Indie providers. Anyone visited this lady? Her ad is on Adult Look. PM if you prefer.
    She used to be a regular for me years ago. Very nice. Gets nude. Will allow some touching (at least after getting comfortable with you=a couple of visits) Massage is decent. HJ only.

  7. #4042

    A new one


  8. #4041

    Old

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2989488

    This used to be her old ad and number.

    But another provider had it and it caused issues and false reviews. So, she changed it and took it down.

    She doesn't do FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's cute, but is more available than a rub & tug? Like FS?

    SG.
    .

  9. #4040

    Lily. More than a rub?

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingThru  [View Original Post]
    Lily is a very cute, and nice to talk to Asian independent. Her massage isn't really all that sensual, just nice conversation while you get a pleasant rub down. Flip gets it done. She advertised $ for 30 minutes and add 20 to slip down to panties, which is totally worth it as she has a wonderful body. She's thin and small breasted (so if that's not your thing) but I thought she looked great. Would repeat.

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/139380
    She's cute, but is more available than a rub & tug? Like FS?

    SG.

  10. #4039
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingThru  [View Original Post]
    Lily is a very cute, and nice to talk to Asian independent. Her massage isn't really all that sensual, just nice conversation while you get a pleasant rub down. Flip gets it done. She advertised $ for 30 minutes and add 20 to slip down to panties, which is totally worth it as she has a wonderful body. She's thin and small breasted (so if that's not your thing) but I thought she looked great. Would repeat.

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/139380
    Does she have that cute little trimmed Asian Bush?

  11. #4038

    E Blvd

    This ad & pics seem familiar. Is this the girl who worked on East Blvd then later had her own place near there, in an office in or near the antique mall? She also advertises on AL. https://charlotte.rubratings.com/124486.

  12. #4037

    SunKissed

    Never had a bad experience with her and I've referred some of my buddies from out of town to her. We all talk about it when we hang out and unless, they've left out details. They all liked her. She has a limited menu, which I mean all of us talked about wishing she would do more because she is hot. That isn't a secret about her limitations and she makes that clear. Recent reviews, people have ripped her a new asshole or well never mind LOL, but there's been older reviews on and off this site in her favor. It probably just depends on what you're looking for and the level of comfort ability. I've not hit it off with every provider that some others have raved about on here. From my understanding, somebody must like her and she has a lot of repeats because I can barely get in. I reported on her many years ago under an acct I can't seem to get into because I forgot the PW and deleted the email acct. Good luck though!

    Quote Originally Posted by TPolo  [View Original Post]
    Looking to expand my Indie providers. Anyone visited this lady? Her ad is on Adult Look. PM if you prefer.

  13. #4036
    I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by TPolo  [View Original Post]
    Looking to expand my Indie providers. Anyone visited this lady? Her ad is on Adult Look. PM if you prefer.
    She's been reviewed many times here. My experience was kinda blah and seems consistent with other reviews. It isn't her in the pics but she still has a pretty nice body. A little older. Starts with a short and weak body rub. Finishes with a robotic HJ. She allows touching but has zero reaction to being touched. I won't repeat.

  14. #4035

    "Sunkissed Beauty"

    Looking to expand my Indie providers. Anyone visited this lady? Her ad is on Adult Look. PM if you prefer.

  15. #4034

    Lily

    Lily is a very cute, and nice to talk to Asian independent. Her massage isn't really all that sensual, just nice conversation while you get a pleasant rub down. Flip gets it done. She advertised $ for 30 minutes and add 20 to slip down to panties, which is totally worth it as she has a wonderful body. She's thin and small breasted (so if that's not your thing) but I thought she looked great. Would repeat.

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/139380

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape