Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Indie Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 572 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 8578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4033
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    And what was the damage?
    It was the amount on her website. $200 for full menu/ 1 hr.

  2. #4032
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    What part of town is she in?
    She is located in east Charlotte off of Albemarle rd.

    Not far from Lizzy (if you've seen her).

  3. #4031

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    Has a nice dream of Mia recently. Not sure if she is the girl in the pics or not but definitely a good resemblance.

    She is a very sweet and sexy girl and willing to accommodate. She operates out of her apartment.

    In my dream there was a nice massage (as she was trained professional for this). She offers LFK, BBBJ, DATY, and CFS. As I said she is a very sweet girl and trying to find a few good clients.

    Treat her very nicely and it will definitely be reciprocated.

    https://clinicalstressreliefstudio.wordpress.com/
    And what was the damage?

  4. #4030

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    Has a nice dream of Mia recently. Not sure if she is the girl in the pics or not but definitely a good resemblance.

    She is a very sweet and sexy girl and willing to accommodate. She operates out of her apartment.

    In my dream there was a nice massage (as she was trained professional for this). She offers LFK, BBBJ, DATY, and CFS. As I said she is a very sweet girl and trying to find a few good clients.

    Treat her very nicely and it will definitely be reciprocated.

    https://clinicalstressreliefstudio.wordpress.com/
    What part of town is she in?

  5. #4029

    Mia

    Has a nice dream of Mia recently. Not sure if she is the girl in the pics or not but definitely a good resemblance.

    She is a very sweet and sexy girl and willing to accommodate. She operates out of her apartment.

    In my dream there was a nice massage (as she was trained professional for this). She offers LFK, BBBJ, DATY, and CFS. As I said she is a very sweet girl and trying to find a few good clients.

    Treat her very nicely and it will definitely be reciprocated.

    https://clinicalstressreliefstudio.wordpress.com/

  6. #4028
    Quote Originally Posted by LkDude33  [View Original Post]
    This chic can't be serious. $600 Wow. I bet some sucker is paying it.

    http://msangelique.cuties-sites.com/#/ home.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/1422343
    She has a really nice body but dude. WTF. $600 ?

    For that kind of money I want a blow job and her to paint my house.

    I would imagine since she is pricing her self that high, someone is willing to pay that. I'm not sure who THAT person is but more certainly more money than brains.

  7. #4027
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRash506  [View Original Post]
    Us old timers that was gettin' it in the 70's and 80's remember what a good price and decent service was like. Now the youngbloods are throwing money at the worst snatch imaginable, and think they are gettin' a deal!

    No wonder the market is overpriced.

    And not to go off subject. What in the hell is the deal with Dine at the Y on these gals?

    That's just NASTY!

    Like my dad used to say, " If she had as many stickin' out of her as was stuck in, she'd look like a porcupine. " Doing that after a dozen Joes have been in it. Brrrrrrr, make me hurl.
    This chic can't be serious. $600 Wow. I bet some sucker is paying it.

    http://msangelique.cuties-sites.com/#/ home.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...y-rubs/1422343

  8. #4026

    Daty

    If you think DATY is nasty, don't go to the BBFS thread! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRash506  [View Original Post]
    Us old timers that was gettin' it in the 70's and 80's remember what a good price and decent service was like. Now the youngbloods are throwing money at the worst snatch imaginable, and think they are gettin' a deal!

    No wonder the market is overpriced.

    And not to go off subject. What in the hell is the deal with Dine at the Y on these gals?

    That's just NASTY!

    Like my dad used to say, " If she had as many stickin' out of her as was stuck in, she'd look like a porcupine. " Doing that after a dozen Joes have been in it. Brrrrrrr, make me hurl.

  9. #4025

    Where's the good ol' days of good Cooter?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Man, I feel you on that! After I seen everyone's recent posts.

    I decided to Google the number and it came back to Charlotte Divine Luxury massage therapy with favorable reviews. I'm not paying that and with celeb pics on her ad.

    I wouldn't even be interested. With prices like that.

    She'd be better off on Eros than AS.

    .
    Us old timers that was gettin' it in the 70's and 80's remember what a good price and decent service was like. Now the youngbloods are throwing money at the worst snatch imaginable, and think they are gettin' a deal!

    No wonder the market is overpriced.

    And not to go off subject. What in the hell is the deal with Dine at the Y on these gals?

    That's just NASTY!

    Like my dad used to say, " If she had as many stickin' out of her as was stuck in, she'd look like a porcupine. " Doing that after a dozen Joes have been in it. Brrrrrrr, make me hurl.

  10. #4024
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat86  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on Eros. Sent her an email, but have heard nothing. Might text.

    Any intel?

    https://tantra.eros.com/carolinas/files/772666.htm
    Od=She's an Asheville regular and has been a fixture for years. She's an advocate for the revitalization of West Asheville / Haywood rd section and is on the news sometimes. She's legit but I can't speak of her offerings or talents. You might try searching the Asheville threads.

  11. #4023

    Layla

    She's been around for years! At one time, she had red hair and dark hair. She was fetish friendly too. If I recall, she was out of Asheville back in the day. She wants a decent amount of information via email before she will talk to you; I see on Eros that isn't specified. I believe it was 1. 8 for a hour and she did outcall also. Not sure if everything is the same as this was years ago. Hope this helps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat86  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on Eros. Sent her an email, but have heard nothing. Might text.

    Any intel?

    https://tantra.eros.com/carolinas/files/772666.htm

  12. #4022

    Tantra provider

    Saw this one on Eros. Sent her an email, but have heard nothing. Might text.

    Any intel?

    https://tantra.eros.com/carolinas/files/772666.htm

  13. #4021

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Well I spent some time with Brandi. She was on time, clean and coherent. We all know those three things can be rare these days.

    Nice back rub and then the flip. I was relieved of all my stress from the day. She has a nice set of man mades.

    I will see her again.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/ma...n/966904076006
    Text her this morning for an appointment. Nothing but silence.

  14. #4020
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Well I spent some time with Brandi. She was on time, clean and coherent. We all know those three things can be rare these days.

    Nice back rub and then the flip. I was relieved of all my stress from the day. She has a nice set of man mades.

    I will see her again.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/ma...n/966904076006
    What were the rates?

  15. #4019

    Name game

    I've been eyeing this one but have been hesitant. She goes by 4 different names. Brandi, summer, Dominique, and heaven. All the same number. But I'm not a fan of the name game. Just my 2 cents. Glad you had a good time tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Well I spent some time with Brandi. She was on time, clean and coherent. We all know those three things can be rare these days.

    Nice back rub and then the flip. I was relieved of all my stress from the day. She has a nice set of man mades.

    I will see her again.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/ma...n/966904076006

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape