Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 888 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 13307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3092

    Certified freak

    Anyone have any background on this one?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/359477505962
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails certified.jpg‎  

  2. #3091
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog44  [View Original Post]
    I agree with both Professor 55 and Upstate Guy 2 that she is truly GFE and worth paying the higher cost of a visit. I have so far only managed to see her twice, but I hope she stays in the business for a long time. I am a bit disturbed to learn that she is in a new location, as I found her previous location to be great.
    Can you PM me contact info? Couldn't find on STG.

  3. #3090

    Kami

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    I apologize, guys. After I wrote that post, she emailed me and said she's only accepting new clients who want BDSM, but she's still seeing old regular clients. Sorry, if I led you astray.
    I've had the pleasure of seeing Miss Kami one time but had no idea she wanted to slap the fuzzy handcuffs on me and tie up my jewels, LOL, not that I'm into that, I never have been. Next time I want to go to a new adventure I will keep that in mind.

    For now I'll just stay conventional I guess, but that is interesting.

    L2 p.

  4. #3089

    Use search

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckymush  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried Mz. Sassy? The 41 years old? Or does anybody know any girls on Wade Hampton Blvd? Pm me.
    Good time to learn how to use the search tool. Type Sassy for the name (in Greenville) and there will be plenty of matches.

  5. #3088
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimeSC  [View Original Post]
    I've been sent one of those pictures (red top, in car) from a girl supposedly working out of the southern part of the Anderson area. She quoted me half of a grand and them started up-charging via text hahahaha. Then she wanted to sell pics to me. Screw that, porn is free.
    I posted details of my brief search a few days ago. Found ads all over and multiple numbers. At the very least, fake pics are being used. Possibly a scam as well.

  6. #3087

    Tgtbt?

    This one seems TGTBT. She's advertising on STG in Greenwood. Would appreciate any help from anyone who has time to check her out. If I learn anything constructive I'll repost.

    https://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.co...r/498152751411

    A little research turned up this site

    http://www.tightassanal.com/pics/brunette-teen-jaslene-jade-does-self-shots-while-in-her-tight-shorts/

  7. #3086

    Any Intel?

    Has anybody tried Mz. Sassy? The 41 years old? Or does anybody know any girls on Wade Hampton Blvd? Pm me.

  8. #3085

    Twat

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHarker2  [View Original Post]
    Are there any reviews of "http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/352630331341" in Seneca. I have been watching her ads all year, and they seem way to good to be legit. She always lists that she is in Clemson\central, but when I contacted, she said she was in Seneca.
    I've been sent one of those pictures (red top, in car) from a girl supposedly working out of the southern part of the Anderson area. She quoted me half of a grand and them started up-charging via text hahahaha. Then she wanted to sell pics to me. Screw that, porn is free.

  9. #3084

    Kami J

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog44  [View Original Post]
    I agree with both Professor 55 and Upstate Guy 2 that she is truly GFE and worth paying the higher cost of a visit. I have so far only managed to see her twice, but I hope she stays in the business for a long time. I am a bit disturbed to learn that she is in a new location, as I found her previous location to be great.
    I apologize, guys. After I wrote that post, she emailed me and said she's only accepting new clients who want BDSM, but she's still seeing old regular clients. Sorry, if I led you astray.

  10. #3083

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    She will not get back up with you unless she knows you or someone recommends you. But she always have given me great service.
    Her ads are back up today. Think she had her monthly, so took a few days off which we appreciate. Or you perverts already wore her out and needed to rest the snapper. Plan on hitting that this weekend. Play safe, HC.

  11. #3082

    Clemson\Seneca

    Are there any reviews of "http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/352630331341" in Seneca. I have been watching her ads all year, and they seem way to good to be legit. She always lists that she is in Clemson\central, but when I contacted, she said she was in Seneca.

  12. #3081

    Kami J

    I agree with both Professor 55 and Upstate Guy 2 that she is truly GFE and worth paying the higher cost of a visit. I have so far only managed to see her twice, but I hope she stays in the business for a long time. I am a bit disturbed to learn that she is in a new location, as I found her previous location to be great.

  13. #3080

    Ella is ok and is doing great

    She will not get back up with you unless she knows you or someone recommends you. But she always have given me great service.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    She had ads up for a couple days and has ghosted again. Only got to meet up with her once a while back. She okay or back with uncle or something?

  14. #3079

    Kami

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Just saw the new pictures of Kami J on eros and wanted to encourage anyone who has not seen this wonderful MILF to check her out. She's my 1st choice in the Greenville area. Her tats are tastefully done and do not distract from her beauty. The pictures don't do her tits justice. They're quite nice. Not large. But nice. I haven't been to her new incall yet, but hope to see it soon. She's a class act with great skills (especially BBBJ).
    I second all of those thoughts. The BBBJ is AMAZING. Seems to love it too. New place isn't great, but fine.

  15. #3078

    Ella

    She had ads up for a couple days and has ghosted again. Only got to meet up with her once a while back. She okay or back with uncle or something?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape