Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 13318
-
09-17-19 22:01 #3103Senior Member

Posts: 650Use search
Good time to learn how to use the search tool. Type Sassy for the name (in Greenville) and there will be plenty of matches.
Originally Posted by Luckymush
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 21:55 #3102Senior Member

Posts: 650I posted details of my brief search a few days ago. Found ads all over and multiple numbers. At the very least, fake pics are being used. Possibly a scam as well.
Originally Posted by FunTimeSC
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 19:37 #3101Senior Member

Posts: 357Tgtbt?
This one seems TGTBT. She's advertising on STG in Greenwood. Would appreciate any help from anyone who has time to check her out. If I learn anything constructive I'll repost.
https://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.co...r/498152751411
A little research turned up this site
http://www.tightassanal.com/pics/brunette-teen-jaslene-jade-does-self-shots-while-in-her-tight-shorts/
-
09-17-19 16:43 #3100Regular Member

Posts: 5Any Intel?
Has anybody tried Mz. Sassy? The 41 years old? Or does anybody know any girls on Wade Hampton Blvd? Pm me.
-
09-17-19 09:52 #3099Regular Member

Posts: 14Twat
I've been sent one of those pictures (red top, in car) from a girl supposedly working out of the southern part of the Anderson area. She quoted me half of a grand and them started up-charging via text hahahaha. Then she wanted to sell pics to me. Screw that, porn is free.
Originally Posted by JamesHarker2
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 07:08 #3098Senior Member

Posts: 357Kami J
I apologize, guys. After I wrote that post, she emailed me and said she's only accepting new clients who want BDSM, but she's still seeing old regular clients. Sorry, if I led you astray.
Originally Posted by TopDog44
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 11:47 #3097Senior Member

Posts: 519Ella
Her ads are back up today. Think she had her monthly, so took a few days off which we appreciate. Or you perverts already wore her out and needed to rest the snapper. Plan on hitting that this weekend. Play safe, HC.
Originally Posted by MagicStixx
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 11:42 #3096Regular Member

Posts: 1Clemson\Seneca
Are there any reviews of "http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/352630331341" in Seneca. I have been watching her ads all year, and they seem way to good to be legit. She always lists that she is in Clemson\central, but when I contacted, she said she was in Seneca.
-
09-16-19 07:59 #3095Senior Member

Posts: 65Kami J
I agree with both Professor 55 and Upstate Guy 2 that she is truly GFE and worth paying the higher cost of a visit. I have so far only managed to see her twice, but I hope she stays in the business for a long time. I am a bit disturbed to learn that she is in a new location, as I found her previous location to be great.
-
09-16-19 00:17 #3094Senior Member

Posts: 130Ella is ok and is doing great
She will not get back up with you unless she knows you or someone recommends you. But she always have given me great service.
Originally Posted by JimboA
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 22:35 #3093Senior Member

Posts: 89Kami
I second all of those thoughts. The BBBJ is AMAZING. Seems to love it too. New place isn't great, but fine.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 19:46 #3092Senior Member

Posts: 131Ella
She had ads up for a couple days and has ghosted again. Only got to meet up with her once a while back. She okay or back with uncle or something?
-
09-15-19 19:12 #3091Senior Member

Posts: 211Bella in Spartanburg
Was hoping to visit with Mandy today but a meltdown at work got me called in so I had very little extra time to make that long of a drive. Hopefully next weekend. Anyway I have seen good reviews on Bella so gave her a shot since she's close. Very good response and very accommodating. Offered a drink or a shower, told me to make myself at home. Got to know each other a little, never glanced at the clock, and then the main event. Started w / BBBJ and idk if she loves doing that but she seems to. I had to ask her to stop. Very skilled, not poet level but close enough to remind me of my only visit with the poet. Very responsive and very open to suggestion. We did CG but I'd imagine anything I wanted was available. I didn't inquire about Greek so idk / doubt it's on the menu, I'd guess almost anything else goes. 1. 2 damage for hhr. We chatted for about 5-10 m after, she's p chill and down to earth. Low volume so glad I got my spot. 12 m from home and work goes a long way. She's not a young spinner, don't expect it but she enjoys what she does and is super friendly. As always, YMMV. Stay & play safe!
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/573169631697
-
09-14-19 13:39 #3090Senior Member

Posts: 357Tits & Tats
Just saw the new pictures of Kami J on eros and wanted to encourage anyone who has not seen this wonderful MILF to check her out. She's my 1st choice in the Greenville area. Her tats are tastefully done and do not distract from her beauty. The pictures don't do her tits justice. They're quite nice. Not large. But nice. I haven't been to her new incall yet, but hope to see it soon. She's a class act with great skills (especially BBBJ).
-
09-13-19 22:18 #3089Senior Member

Posts: 136Almond Delight-ful
Met with Almond Delight the other evening. Easy communication, she is an upbeat, humorous, charming lady. I was made to feel comfortable from the moment I walked in. She is the lady in the pictures. She is tall and shapely. She has risen to the top of my re-visit list. If you haven't seen her, pick up the phone.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hialmond-delight-italys-fine/938772463265










Reply With Quote






