Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4890
    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    I'm waiting for the pic after she loses 100 lbs, but to each his own. I just can't understand the interest in a refrigerator.
    I'm totally with you Satya. But judging from comments and reviews, she's supposedly gives some great A+ head.

  2. #4889
    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    Fatter than her pics. Last time I saw her she had a pimp, middle age bald white guy waiting outside. I saw him when I opened the door so I left. There are good reviews but you never know, Be careful with this one.
    Hope you guys are referring to the below girl.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/610850479220

  3. #4888
    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    I'm waiting for the pic after she loses 100 lbs, but to each his own. I just can't understand the interest in a refrigerator.
    She is the goat. She rims and does about anything a man could ask for.

  4. #4887
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzby69  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl on harlot hub and alligator. She is the first listing on harlot hub. Text her got rates then silent. Located at Belair and White Ave supposedly. Any Intel would be appreciated. Want to hammer that ass if it's legit. But must do homework first.
    Fatter than her pics. Last time I saw her she had a pimp, middle age bald white guy waiting outside. I saw him when I opened the door so I left. There are good reviews but you never know, Be careful with this one.

  5. #4886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I'm waiting for the pic after she loses 100 lbs, but to each his own. I just can't understand the interest in a refrigerator.

  6. #4885

    Delilah

    Saw this girl on harlot hub and alligator. She is the first listing on harlot hub. Text her got rates then silent. Located at Belair and White Ave supposedly. Any Intel would be appreciated. Want to hammer that ass if it's legit. But must do homework first.

  7. #4884
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Oh that's a red flag and if you notice she has posted only one pic in her ad.
    Today she posted more pics of her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...519/4103242611

  8. #4883

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by RanchoDeluxe  [View Original Post]
    I got response on 301-xxx-0927. $$$ for an hour.
    Rancho, this is the number I was successful on as well. But she was $$ for an hour.

  9. #4882
    Quote Originally Posted by RanchoDeluxe  [View Original Post]
    I got response on 301-xxx-0927. $$$ for an hour.
    Now you got the answer whether to proceed further or not. Thanks for informing us.

  10. #4881

    Try 301 number

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it seems like fake ad. I tried to contact both numbers, but till now no response.
    I got response on 301-xxx-0927. $$$ for an hour.

  11. #4880
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    This is the 3rd ad, different phone number.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...800/4103166039

    The 240 one was posted at 9/13/2019 22:54.

    The 304 one was posted at 9/13/2019 22:28.

    The 410 one was posted at 9/14/2019 00:27.

    This seems crazy to me and raises a red flag.
    Yeah it seems like fake ad. I tried to contact both numbers, but till now no response.

  12. #4879

    Different numbers

    Is anyone paying attention here: one post says she is legit and another still thinks the are red flags because of multiple numbers.

  13. #4878

    She has 3 different numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    One number is from WV and other one from MD. I know some providers who use one number from texting apps and another actual number while advertising. Will try reaching out on both numbers.
    This is the 3rd ad, different phone number.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...800/4103166039

    The 240 one was posted at 9/13/2019 22:54.

    The 304 one was posted at 9/13/2019 22:28.

    The 410 one was posted at 9/14/2019 00:27.

    This seems crazy to me and raises a red flag.

  14. #4877
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    From the automation labs. What is up with the multiple numbers for a provider, especially for new ads. Is the new MO?

    Ad 1.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...312/3043036793

    Ad 2.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...662/2403134748
    One number is from WV and other one from MD. I know some providers who use one number from texting apps and another actual number while advertising. Will try reaching out on both numbers.

  15. #4876

    Multiple Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    From the automation labs. What is up with the multiple numbers for a provider, especially for new ads. Is the new MO?

    Ad 1.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...312/3043036793

    Ad 2.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...662/2403134748
    I actually just saw this one tonight. She is legit and she is a tight spinner. Her ass is amazing. Not quite GFE but she does give a great BBBJ. I highly recommend this one.No signs of use whatsoever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape