Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 888 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3103

    Use search

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckymush  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried Mz. Sassy? The 41 years old? Or does anybody know any girls on Wade Hampton Blvd? Pm me.
    Good time to learn how to use the search tool. Type Sassy for the name (in Greenville) and there will be plenty of matches.

  2. #3102
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimeSC  [View Original Post]
    I've been sent one of those pictures (red top, in car) from a girl supposedly working out of the southern part of the Anderson area. She quoted me half of a grand and them started up-charging via text hahahaha. Then she wanted to sell pics to me. Screw that, porn is free.
    I posted details of my brief search a few days ago. Found ads all over and multiple numbers. At the very least, fake pics are being used. Possibly a scam as well.

  3. #3101

    Tgtbt?

    This one seems TGTBT. She's advertising on STG in Greenwood. Would appreciate any help from anyone who has time to check her out. If I learn anything constructive I'll repost.

    https://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.co...r/498152751411

    A little research turned up this site

    http://www.tightassanal.com/pics/brunette-teen-jaslene-jade-does-self-shots-while-in-her-tight-shorts/

  4. #3100

    Any Intel?

    Has anybody tried Mz. Sassy? The 41 years old? Or does anybody know any girls on Wade Hampton Blvd? Pm me.

  5. #3099

    Twat

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHarker2  [View Original Post]
    Are there any reviews of "http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/352630331341" in Seneca. I have been watching her ads all year, and they seem way to good to be legit. She always lists that she is in Clemson\central, but when I contacted, she said she was in Seneca.
    I've been sent one of those pictures (red top, in car) from a girl supposedly working out of the southern part of the Anderson area. She quoted me half of a grand and them started up-charging via text hahahaha. Then she wanted to sell pics to me. Screw that, porn is free.

  6. #3098

    Kami J

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog44  [View Original Post]
    I agree with both Professor 55 and Upstate Guy 2 that she is truly GFE and worth paying the higher cost of a visit. I have so far only managed to see her twice, but I hope she stays in the business for a long time. I am a bit disturbed to learn that she is in a new location, as I found her previous location to be great.
    I apologize, guys. After I wrote that post, she emailed me and said she's only accepting new clients who want BDSM, but she's still seeing old regular clients. Sorry, if I led you astray.

  7. #3097

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    She will not get back up with you unless she knows you or someone recommends you. But she always have given me great service.
    Her ads are back up today. Think she had her monthly, so took a few days off which we appreciate. Or you perverts already wore her out and needed to rest the snapper. Plan on hitting that this weekend. Play safe, HC.

  8. #3096

    Clemson\Seneca

    Are there any reviews of "http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/352630331341" in Seneca. I have been watching her ads all year, and they seem way to good to be legit. She always lists that she is in Clemson\central, but when I contacted, she said she was in Seneca.

  9. #3095

    Kami J

    I agree with both Professor 55 and Upstate Guy 2 that she is truly GFE and worth paying the higher cost of a visit. I have so far only managed to see her twice, but I hope she stays in the business for a long time. I am a bit disturbed to learn that she is in a new location, as I found her previous location to be great.

  10. #3094

    Ella is ok and is doing great

    She will not get back up with you unless she knows you or someone recommends you. But she always have given me great service.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    She had ads up for a couple days and has ghosted again. Only got to meet up with her once a while back. She okay or back with uncle or something?

  11. #3093

    Kami

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Just saw the new pictures of Kami J on eros and wanted to encourage anyone who has not seen this wonderful MILF to check her out. She's my 1st choice in the Greenville area. Her tats are tastefully done and do not distract from her beauty. The pictures don't do her tits justice. They're quite nice. Not large. But nice. I haven't been to her new incall yet, but hope to see it soon. She's a class act with great skills (especially BBBJ).
    I second all of those thoughts. The BBBJ is AMAZING. Seems to love it too. New place isn't great, but fine.

  12. #3092

    Ella

    She had ads up for a couple days and has ghosted again. Only got to meet up with her once a while back. She okay or back with uncle or something?

  13. #3091

    Bella in Spartanburg

    Was hoping to visit with Mandy today but a meltdown at work got me called in so I had very little extra time to make that long of a drive. Hopefully next weekend. Anyway I have seen good reviews on Bella so gave her a shot since she's close. Very good response and very accommodating. Offered a drink or a shower, told me to make myself at home. Got to know each other a little, never glanced at the clock, and then the main event. Started w / BBBJ and idk if she loves doing that but she seems to. I had to ask her to stop. Very skilled, not poet level but close enough to remind me of my only visit with the poet. Very responsive and very open to suggestion. We did CG but I'd imagine anything I wanted was available. I didn't inquire about Greek so idk / doubt it's on the menu, I'd guess almost anything else goes. 1. 2 damage for hhr. We chatted for about 5-10 m after, she's p chill and down to earth. Low volume so glad I got my spot. 12 m from home and work goes a long way. She's not a young spinner, don't expect it but she enjoys what she does and is super friendly. As always, YMMV. Stay & play safe!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/573169631697

  14. #3090

    Tits & Tats

    Just saw the new pictures of Kami J on eros and wanted to encourage anyone who has not seen this wonderful MILF to check her out. She's my 1st choice in the Greenville area. Her tats are tastefully done and do not distract from her beauty. The pictures don't do her tits justice. They're quite nice. Not large. But nice. I haven't been to her new incall yet, but hope to see it soon. She's a class act with great skills (especially BBBJ).

  15. #3089

    Almond Delight-ful

    Met with Almond Delight the other evening. Easy communication, she is an upbeat, humorous, charming lady. I was made to feel comfortable from the moment I walked in. She is the lady in the pictures. She is tall and shapely. She has risen to the top of my re-visit list. If you haven't seen her, pick up the phone.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hialmond-delight-italys-fine/938772463265

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape