Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,651 to 19,665 of 24549
-
09-21-19 09:51 #4899Senior Member

Posts: 805The Big Balt!
IMHO Baltimore would be best for you.
There are plenty of very decent ladies working out of BWI right now.
This place and adultsearch should help you find all the prospects you need.
I hope you're willing to spend at least $150 cause that's what most of the ladies working near BWI are charging for.
A half hour of their time.
You can look for reviews of them here, eroticmonkey and escortbabylon.
Happy Mongering!!
SJ.
Originally Posted by SalesGuy71
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-19 05:36 #4898Senior Member

Posts: 86Location question
Hi fellow mongers.
I'm staying at BWI and want to search & research. I'm unfamiliar with the geography so wondering, Which area of Maryland should I be looking under? TIA.
-
09-20-19 17:04 #4897Senior Member

Posts: 31She hit me up Tuesday saying she was available but I haven't seen her since she moved from the Cockeysville area.
Originally Posted by Loygh
[View Original Post]
Chin.
-
09-20-19 10:47 #4896Regular Member

Posts: 7Harley
Anyone seen Harley lately? Was a reg. But no response in over a week.
-
09-19-19 10:10 #4895Senior Member

Posts: 230Out of towner looking for info
Greetings guys!! I am coming to Baltimore this weekend for work and would love to get some suggestions for a mid size to small reliable provider. I will be staying in the downtown inner harbor area. Feel free to PM me or reply here. Thanks!!
-
09-19-19 09:22 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 136Laurel Latinas 411
Please PM me, the number is not working.
-
09-19-19 03:13 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 530Head
Head definitely was great. BUT for me my little fella needed some medical attn a few days later.
Originally Posted by Brad226
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 19:45 #4892Senior Member

Posts: 1626I also faced similr situation today morning for few hours when I was trying to access through mobile. Now its working fine.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 15:29 #4891Senior Member

Posts: 136The number no longer works
Where did they go?
Originally Posted by LesTosterone
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 15:25 #4890Senior Member

Posts: 187Saw her
I saw her today. Not much to look at and her place is messy and smells like smoke. But, her mic skills were great.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 14:20 #4889Senior Member

Posts: 647Nevermind. The old link was bad. I had to use the "listcrawler" link. That works OK. No harm, no foul.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 14:02 #4888Senior Member

Posts: 647Bad Gateway error message
Is anyone else getting "bad gateway" error message on EB or is it on my end?. It's happened the last 3 or 4 times I've tried logging in.
-
09-18-19 13:50 #4887Senior Member

Posts: 647I'm totally with you Satya. But judging from comments and reviews, she's supposedly gives some great A+ head.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-19 01:19 #4886Senior Member

Posts: 1626Hope you guys are referring to the below girl.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/610850479220
-
09-17-19 20:27 #4885Senior Member

Posts: 76She is the goat. She rims and does about anything a man could ask for.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





