Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 583 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 8733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. I echo the comments made by Kantdelay and Max. She took all I had to give and not a trace was left to be seen. I would repeat if all other options are out.

  2. #1217
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Dude WTF is up with that? Her posts are everywhere and seriously unpleasant to look at.
    Her posts are currently absent from STG. As far as her looks, to each his own. I never criticize another mans tastes. I never saw her nor ever cared to.

  3. #1216

    Overposting Jaba The Hutt

    Quote Originally Posted by BarGuy  [View Original Post]
    I never did see her based on a warning I saw on here back in June. But she did have nice pictures on STG, now all I see is the fat ass lady from Waterbury that posts every half hour!
    Dude WTF is up with that? Her posts are everywhere and seriously unpleasant to look at.

  4. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by BarGuy  [View Original Post]
    I never did see her based on a warning I saw on here back in June. But she did have nice pictures on STG, now all I see is the fat ass lady from Waterbury that posts every half hour!
    I never saw Xina either, and 100% of my issue was with her location. It was obvious from the very beginning that she was going to get popped, and I didn't want to be "that guy" when it eventually happened to her.

    The BF sounds like a real loser. They'll put him away for sure. If you google the BF, and read about the previous drug bust that happened at his house when he got in BIG trouble the first time, people kept showing up for their oxys while the police were in the middle of their search / bust. 8 people were arrested trying to buy drugs while the cops were there. Unbelievable! Drugs are bad, people!

    I always liked and looked forward to Xina's pictures. She is a very attractive young woman. Hopefully, she'll be able to get her act together, and recover / move on from this ordeal.

  5. #1214

    I miss Xina

    I never did see her based on a warning I saw on here back in June. But she did have nice pictures on STG, now all I see is the fat ass lady from Waterbury that posts every half hour!

  6. #1213
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    That's Deb. She's been discussed here. Older MILF. Definite spinner; wicked skinny but IMHO a nice person and she is the farthest from a clock watcher you will find. She has cats, not sure if that was mentioned. Decent skills (not great) but if you want relaxed session with no time pressure and a do-able donation. She's a go to. Not everyone's cup of tea obviously.

    Oh and let me add this. She was connected to a female handler. The handler and Deb got into an argument and the handler then got another burner and started posting other ads and rolling people when they showed up. There is only one number for deb and the first three digits are the same so you know. Not sure if the handler is still doing it.

  7. #1212
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Older like 50 not 40's so if you are into Mature women she will do the trick. Good BBBJ head game and gets the job done. Can be a bit chatty but no rush and tries to put you at ease. Rates reasonable I have tried a couple of times and will probably go back.

  8. #1211

  9. #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by Grlwatcher13  [View Original Post]
    After having heard about Dee for many years, I visited her. I have to say, I was extremely turned OFF! First off all, she is getting up there in age. She talked non stop. About weird things. Showing me pictures of a car accident she was recently in, buying a new car, her sister, etc. . . . . .

    She also told me about her recent hernia surgeries and that didn't add to the experience at all!

    Needless to say I will be returning.
    That should say not returning.

  10. #1209
    Quote Originally Posted by KScore  [View Original Post]
    I assume you were talking about this dee. https://urlzs.com/gtfWw.

    I've always wondered if she does BBBJCIM? & if so what her donation amt is for "convo". I never contacted her because I prefer texting wich I know she doesn't allow.
    Yes that's her. BBBJ but no CIM.

  11. #1208

    Re: triple dee

    Quote Originally Posted by Grlwatcher13  [View Original Post]
    After having heard about Dee for many years, I visited her. I have to say, I was extremely turned OFF! First off all, she is getting up there in age. She talked non stop. About weird things. Showing me pictures of a car accident she was recently in, buying a new car, her sister, etc. . . . . .

    She also told me about her recent hernia surgeries and that didn't add to the experience at all!

    Needless to say I will be returning.
    I assume you were talking about this dee. https://urlzs.com/gtfWw.

    I've always wondered if she does BBBJCIM? & if so what her donation amt is for "convo". I never contacted her because I prefer texting wich I know she doesn't allow.

  12. #1207

    Triple dee

    After having heard about Dee for many years, I visited her. I have to say, I was extremely turned OFF! First off all, she is getting up there in age. She talked non stop. About weird things. Showing me pictures of a car accident she was recently in, buying a new car, her sister, etc. . . . . .

    She also told me about her recent hernia surgeries and that didn't add to the experience at all!

    Needless to say I will be returning.

  13. #1206

    Poor Xina

    Shame she got caught but it was just matter of time as many have said before. Her setup was pretty obvious and that's just another note for us to be aware of a dead end setup like that isn't good for anyone. I actually saw her last year before the boob job and it was a good experience but the neighborhood wasn't the best which is why I didn't repeat.

    Stay safe guys.

  14. #1205
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella8080  [View Original Post]
    Why was she busted was she ripping off clients or was it just a lot of traffic that did her in nosy neighbors.
    Nice neighborhood, dead end street, nosy neighbors, probably hard to stay inconspicuous. Plus the house she worked out of already had a history.

  15. #1204

    Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    One of the cuter mug shots I've seen.
    Why was she busted was she ripping off clients or was it just a lot of traffic that did her in nosy neighbors.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape