Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,736 to 24,750 of 30761
-
09-17-19 12:49 #6026Senior Member

Posts: 666Bks cim
Did they all list CIM on their menu?
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
When I first used them, I had 3-4 extremely good sessions. But then I had a couple that were not very good. So I've gotten a little gun shy with them. Wasting three Jacksons on a blah STG girl isn't a huge deal. Wasting two Benjis hurts a lot more.
Appreciate the info.
-
09-17-19 12:40 #6025Senior Member

Posts: 525Nothing lost
I have had good fun with the fake Asians. If you don't like what you see, just walk. But some of the older and less attractive ones have been way more fun. You just never know. Probably 2-3 other fake Asian options in the same area. Have had better luck with the non-NY area codes, though my best double team was from NY.
Med.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 11:54 #6024Senior Member

Posts: 78I set a dream with this number today. God I hope I did not fuck up.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 11:13 #6023Senior Member

Posts: 312BKS. Cont'd
Speaking of BKS, check out Eros. Looks like Calena changed her name to Anita and went out on her own?
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 10:08 #6022Senior Member

Posts: 312Slammer
Yes, there was a discussion a while back. I think she's in for a long time for something, forget if it was assault or demons or something like that.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 08:49 #6021Senior Member

Posts: 136Nikki
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nikkiofr...raleigh-448413#erotic.
Has anyone heard of the whereabouts of this lovely woman? We had an amazing session in July, then I know she got picked up for something, now radio silence. Hasn't posted an ad since July.
-
09-17-19 06:20 #6020Senior Member

Posts: 78Help anyone
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/384009677796
Want to take a chance but can't find info. Googling the number same pics come up but no reviews.
-
09-17-19 05:06 #6019Senior Member

Posts: 277No that's not her.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 22:17 #6018Senior Member

Posts: 284Fake Asian
Clearly you never experience a fake Asian ad yet. LOL.
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
Agree and confirm. One of the Asian I visit last month didn't ask for extra. She just dive in with the bbj. And I always request qv, they don’t kick me out when I go over. Only after my deposit lol
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 19:50 #6017Senior Member

Posts: 149Jaslyn would not when I asked but she was kind of stand off ish with the fun.
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 19:00 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 263I concur
She is not a looker at all (MOF I think the face is below average), but she has some of the prettiest, firmest tits that I have seen in long while.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 18:31 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 157Asian
It pulled up on a massage site for me. Reg FS then worth a visit. Very few Asians left in our area.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 18:28 #6014Senior Member

Posts: 282Not a massage
Dude this isn't a massage, this is a regular escort with everything included.
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 18:10 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 157Bks
I have never had one of their girls NOT! I have been in 3 cities they service and all were good.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 18:09 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 157Price?
So you are paying $160 for a massage and BJ? LOL. Save that money and just go for a BJ! No way in hell the massage is worth 140 for 30 min.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





