Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,736 to 24,750 of 30762
-
09-16-19 19:50 #6027Senior Member

Posts: 149Jaslyn would not when I asked but she was kind of stand off ish with the fun.
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 19:00 #6026Senior Member

Posts: 263I concur
She is not a looker at all (MOF I think the face is below average), but she has some of the prettiest, firmest tits that I have seen in long while.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 18:31 #6025Senior Member

Posts: 157Asian
It pulled up on a massage site for me. Reg FS then worth a visit. Very few Asians left in our area.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 18:28 #6024Senior Member

Posts: 282Not a massage
Dude this isn't a massage, this is a regular escort with everything included.
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 18:10 #6023Senior Member

Posts: 157Bks
I have never had one of their girls NOT! I have been in 3 cities they service and all were good.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 18:09 #6022Senior Member

Posts: 157Price?
So you are paying $160 for a massage and BJ? LOL. Save that money and just go for a BJ! No way in hell the massage is worth 140 for 30 min.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 17:56 #6021Senior Member

Posts: 102Same Experience
Yeah I have the same experience with BKS women. Some of there details list cim but they don't actually seem to go through with it. I don't know if its communication or they just don't. I had some pretty close and just ended up on chest. I've only had two take cim based on personal relations.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 17:41 #6020Senior Member

Posts: 282Try the number in this ad:
Originally Posted by RealCache
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1556701
I've seen 2 of their girls and they are by far younger and better looking than the rest of the Asian ads in the area. Go for $140 hhr and pay $20 extra for BBBJ and you're good to go. Excellent service with pretty asians.
-
09-16-19 17:35 #6019Senior Member

Posts: 115Name is Dream
This was a good dream. Very nice clean girl. Qv 80. She said she was leaving and will come back in October. Thanks for the review. Sometimes we find excellent service for cheap and sometimes crappy even if we pay more. All in the game.Saw this one today and she's pretty great: https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/36964663/.
QV was reasonable. BBBJ was long and the view was great. She knows what she does and she's proud of her career choice! Long 69. I had to pull her off. Then came all the positions with dirty talk. She could take it deep. COB. All over it. She was cleanly showered when I walk in, but she does see a lot of guys. She's got an intimate style and she's really laid back and sweet. She's a bit thicker than some of those pics where she's model thin, but a good looking babe.
Monger on.
Jb.
-
09-16-19 17:25 #6018Senior Member

Posts: 525The Hill Heather?
Is that the Heather that was banned from the Hill?
Med.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 17:09 #6017Senior Member

Posts: 666Bks cim?
Have been a VIP member forever, but have not seen any of their girls have CIM on their menu in quite a while. Do they just not list it anymore? Anyone had any recent experience with a BKS girl taking the load orally? Any information would be greatly appreciated. I'm thinking I'm done with the bottom dwellers on STG, etc.
-
09-16-19 16:50 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 513Starfish
LOL. He said starfish. I haven't heard that term in 2 decades. LOL Thanks. Glad I didn't waste a visit. Sometimes they decide for you when you call / text as was the case here. Luckily I listened to the big head. This time. LOL.
Originally Posted by BlueTeam08
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 15:26 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 51Not missing anything
Not missing out on much of anything, major starfish. One of the worst dreams I've had.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 14:56 #6014Senior Member

Posts: 2592nd post
2nd post... I am wondering if she is going down hill with the service
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 14:37 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 289Heather
Yes. She is on eros daily.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



