Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19653
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Nana?
    Yes. Young, pretty, lots of tats. Good English. Efficient but even after 3 visits never got a sensual feel from her. Friendly but business like. Handy, no FS.

  2. #19652

    Price?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhineasPhreak  [View Original Post]
    This place is next to Stater Brothers and serves as a good spot to go after or before doing the ol' pub crawl along Newport Blvd since they are open late. I would recommend calling first. The advertise on cityxguide and their number is also on google reviews.

    Last weekend I met a gal with nice big baby bottle nipples and she did give me a nice oral session. It was a perfect night cap. I parked at Stater Brothers and picked up a 6 pack of Lagunitas afterwards to top off a nice evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterTwinkies  [View Original Post]
    The Golden Sunrise Spa? This spot was pretty good last time I went to CM. They had a bunch of cute young girls and some of them even gave head. Sorry to hear, bro.
    What was the damage here with BJ? Is it BBBJ? CBJ? BBBJCIM? More details would be appreciated. Thank you.

  3. #19651

    Honey

    Looking to see these girls at HS soon, if anyone has info it would be much appreciated!

    Jazzy, Erin, Marcie, Vina, Ileen, Jacey.

  4. #19650

    Sakura in orange

    Has anyone tried Nana?

  5. #19649
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowDish  [View Original Post]
    Care to share her IG name?
    Her IG is at noviasnuru.

  6. #19648

    At noviasnuru

    Quote Originally Posted by Gl0987  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, does anyone know where I can find Novia's photos? Looking to give her a shot.
    Her IG is at noviasnnuru but she won't accept everyone.

  7. #19647
    Quote Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32  [View Original Post]
    It's near corner of Imperial Hwy and Santa Gertrudes. Southwest corner, between the church and the mobil station. It's kind of a hidden business area. But it's right next to the Allstate.
    Thanks man. I figured it out and found it while driving by today. I was on the opposite plaza, where there is only men giving massage LOL. No thanks.

    What was the damage, if you don't mind. I really don't want do use cards here.

    I am a bit nervous on the police Yelp reviews. Thanks again.

  8. #19646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Chino808  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Wouldn't say new here I've been lurking for years. Just haven't made an account till now LOL.

    Anyone know where Misha has been?
    Yes I do. Thanks for asking.

  9. #19645

    Help

    Maybe I'd rather keep your (10-15) girls employed? Please PM location.

    Thanks in advance -.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssCoach  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sapphire down on Main street. Place was ok, wouldn't want to be there after dark, but the room was pretty nice.

    I did a table shower as I have been looking for a place with one for a while now. (I used to go to this awesome place in Downey, where they actually had you pick from 10 - 15 girls before your table shower / massage.).

    Vicky greeted me at the door. Nice body! She had on a shirt, no bra, and her big bolt-ons were out there with nipple hard ons!

    Ok table shower, a little teasing, but nothing great. The massage was ok, with a little more teasing before the flip. Did some more massaging and teasing then asked (With the hand gesture) if I wanted HJ. Yes, of course! "How much you give me?" $40. "You have more?" Maybe, do you DO more? "NO! Ok, then I only have $40! HJ was decent, but again, nothing that I have to go back for.

    I'll repeat if I'm in the area / driving by, but it's not going to be a destination location.

    Happy Hunting boys!

  10. #19644
    Quote Originally Posted by LongChorizo  [View Original Post]
    Hi there! Would you mind pointing me in the right direction. I would like to visit this gal. I think I stopped at the wrong place, right next to a gym / boxing club. I asked for a massage and there is only an old guy and a young guy there. I said, no thanks and walked away. Where exactly is this place? Thanks guys.
    It's near corner of Imperial Hwy and Santa Gertrudes. Southwest corner, between the church and the mobil station. It's kind of a hidden business area. But it's right next to the Allstate.

  11. #19643

    Late night spots

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterTwinkies  [View Original Post]
    The Golden Sunrise Spa? This spot was pretty good last time I went to CM. They had a bunch of cute young girls and some of them even gave head. Sorry to hear, bro.
    This place is next to Stater Brothers and serves as a good spot to go after or before doing the ol' pub crawl along Newport Blvd since they are open late. I would recommend calling first. The advertise on cityxguide and their number is also on google reviews.

    Last weekend I met a gal with nice big baby bottle nipples and she did give me a nice oral session. It was a perfect night cap. I parked at Stater Brothers and picked up a 6 pack of Lagunitas afterwards to top off a nice evening.

  12. #19642

    Sapphire Massage. Santa Ana Today

    Went to Sapphire down on Main street. Place was ok, wouldn't want to be there after dark, but the room was pretty nice.

    I did a table shower as I have been looking for a place with one for a while now. (I used to go to this awesome place in Downey, where they actually had you pick from 10 - 15 girls before your table shower / massage.).

    Vicky greeted me at the door. Nice body! She had on a shirt, no bra, and her big bolt-ons were out there with nipple hard ons!

    Ok table shower, a little teasing, but nothing great. The massage was ok, with a little more teasing before the flip. Did some more massaging and teasing then asked (With the hand gesture) if I wanted HJ. Yes, of course! "How much you give me?" $40. "You have more?" Maybe, do you DO more? "NO! Ok, then I only have $40! HJ was decent, but again, nothing that I have to go back for.

    I'll repeat if I'm in the area / driving by, but it's not going to be a destination location.

    Happy Hunting boys!

  13. #19641
    Quote Originally Posted by WackingOff  [View Original Post]
    Kristie is a mid 30's provider that is there Monday to Wednesday. Skinny-fat with small tits but was tight, almost uncomfortable. Treat her nice and she will make you happy.

    There was a provider, Lisa, that left back to China last month but told me she would be back in 2 months or so. She was tall, flat ass but nice big tits. She said the owner was having a hard time finding new girls so there is usually just a single person at most times.
    Hi there! Would you mind pointing me in the right direction. I would like to visit this gal. I think I stopped at the wrong place, right next to a gym / boxing club. I asked for a massage and there is only an old guy and a young guy there. I said, no thanks and walked away. Where exactly is this place? Thanks guys.

  14. #19640

    New here

    Hey guys. Wouldn't say new here I've been lurking for years. Just haven't made an account till now LOL.

    Anyone know where Misha has been?

  15. #19639

    Novia's IG?

    Hey guys, does anyone know where I can find Novia's photos? Looking to give her a shot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape