Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 19285
-
09-16-19 23:07 #5935Regular Member

Posts: 11I'm still seeing the same number on STG posted today as before.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 22:14 #5934Senior Member

Posts: 920See my post #5805.
Originally Posted by Gramsstud
[View Original Post]
She went by Angel when I saw her.
-
09-16-19 21:37 #5933Senior Member

Posts: 381Some one stole her phone and sent that out. She has a new number, she put up an add on STG with the new number. And I know for a fact she does not have a pimp or handler.
Originally Posted by HotRoadster71
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 17:27 #5932Senior Member

Posts: 234Rachel
I got a message from her phone number saying that she was about to hand her phone to the police. If I ever texted again I would be reported. After several tries at setting up a date, then this. Clearly she's got some serious baby daddy, handler, or pimp issues. Something going on for sure.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 16:34 #5931Senior Member

Posts: 381Damn, she said she had some one else staying with her, that yold her she could make more, but damn.
Originally Posted by Bonghit420
[View Original Post]
She doesn't allow daty at all, so to me NOPE.
-
09-16-19 16:32 #5930Senior Member

Posts: 381Yes, that message was not from her.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
She is worth the time to see.
-
09-16-19 15:53 #5929Senior Member

Posts: 176Betty
Any info on this lady.
Thanks.
https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...0/436745865540
-
09-16-19 14:14 #5928Senior Member

Posts: 337Ember
Is Ember worth it? Texted her she says 150 roses hh she has old review that states 80 hh is she worth the upcharge?
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 10:46 #5927Senior Member

Posts: 660Stacey
I see all the positive reviews but no mention of services and rating of them? BBBJCIM? GFE? Kissing? Anal? Tight?. Just asking for a friend.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 10:17 #5926Senior Member

Posts: 135May have spotted good provider
This is a pretty long shot but I was chatting with a woman at the Merritt island Burger King on 520 and long story short from the things she said I'm about 90% sure she is a provider, especially cause she said she's staying at the hotel behind the bk. She's a pretty white brunette in good shape, with tattoos all up on her right arm and at least one on her left leg / thigh. Long shot if this helps but if anyone has any idea on how to get digits she was pretty slamming.
-
09-16-19 09:32 #5925Senior Member

Posts: 2955Update on Rachel
I received a message from her recently about the text message from last week. Anyone else? While I'm inclined to think that last week's message was from someone else and NOT a reflection on Rachel, it still has me a bit nervous. Anyone have any credible updates on her since last week Friday?
-
09-16-19 09:20 #5924Senior Member

Posts: 2955This Stacey?
Originally Posted by Tarpo63
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MadMax08
[View Original Post]
I THINK you are all referring to this Stacey, right? She seems to fit the descriptions that were given but I thought it worth checking. As Tarpo63 alluded to, some of the pics and descriptions suggest she may be BBW. I, for one, am curious about that, while I don't mind a "thick" or "curvy" chick, I'm not really into BBW. Is this the right Stacey then?
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/685404455312
-
09-16-19 05:57 #5923Regular Member

Posts: 23Katie
I have read posts about her before and her place was described as shady and she was strung out on candy. Is this still true or have things gotten better?
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 02:19 #5922Senior Member

Posts: 490Tryx
Just saw her for 1st time, certainly NOT PREGO, tiny spinner type w some meat on bones,HOWEVER. She is deep into candyland and although one of the sweetest girls I've met and know I have high tolerance for their lifestyle. It just comes with the game. Don't believe I'd repeat. Great head game and wrapped mish / doggie into lazy dog and ended with cum on belly while she used vibrator on clit. Hot indeed. So why no repeat? She is only in our area for one more week. Vacation time already set. Hence couldn't come at a better time for it may save her life.
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 02:16 #5921Regular Member

Posts: 7Rachel
I just had an amazing visit with this beautiful, charming, intelligent young 23-year-old girl. I was hesitant to go to her place because I read a report that said she had sent out emails saying not to call her because she had had an incident involving the police.But regardless of why it happened she definitely is working, and is in top form. She is so sweet and intelligent and friendly that we talked for 30 minutes before I even thought about the reason I had come to see her. She is only 23 but she has skills you don't usually see in such a young girl. DATY is like dining at the gates of heaven. I was with her for 90 minutes and she was as sweet and fresh after an hour as she was when I arrived. She requires that everything be covered, but she said if I become a regular she will adjust the rules accordingly. (And 2 visits does not make you a regular.) She is submissive up to the point when she says no. Then no means no. This was by far the best experience I have ever had and I have been involved in this hobby for 25 years. She is so sweet that I could have spent 3 hours just lying quietly inside of her. She is more expensive than the average Brevard girl but she has absolutely no competition. And she has her own beautiful house in a quiet neighborhood.And me!! I just checked her out because of the craziness and I found the girl of my lifetime. And even more amazing she has another beautiful 26 year-old girl she does doubles with. That will be my next experience. I hesitated to drive all the way from Orlando for this but now I would not hesitate to drive to Miami. Do yourselves a favor and call her and talk to her in person. But good luck getting an appointment because I plan to see her everyday I can get over here.








Reply With Quote





