Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 888 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 13310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3095

  2. #3094

    Dammit

    I struggled to find any good entertainment in Anderson last year. She would've been a breath of fresh air.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkdr45  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a handful of times. Pics are real and recent. Very petite and definitely willing to please. Sweet girl down on her luck.

  3. #3093
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkdr45  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a handful of times. Pics are real and recent. Very petite and definitely willing to please. Sweet girl down on her luck.
    Whats typical qv and hhr donation?

    Thanks.

  4. #3092

    Certified freak

    Anyone have any background on this one?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/359477505962
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails certified.jpg‎  

  5. #3091
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog44  [View Original Post]
    I agree with both Professor 55 and Upstate Guy 2 that she is truly GFE and worth paying the higher cost of a visit. I have so far only managed to see her twice, but I hope she stays in the business for a long time. I am a bit disturbed to learn that she is in a new location, as I found her previous location to be great.
    Can you PM me contact info? Couldn't find on STG.

  6. #3090

    Kami

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    I apologize, guys. After I wrote that post, she emailed me and said she's only accepting new clients who want BDSM, but she's still seeing old regular clients. Sorry, if I led you astray.
    I've had the pleasure of seeing Miss Kami one time but had no idea she wanted to slap the fuzzy handcuffs on me and tie up my jewels, LOL, not that I'm into that, I never have been. Next time I want to go to a new adventure I will keep that in mind.

    For now I'll just stay conventional I guess, but that is interesting.

    L2 p.

  7. #3089

    Use search

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckymush  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried Mz. Sassy? The 41 years old? Or does anybody know any girls on Wade Hampton Blvd? Pm me.
    Good time to learn how to use the search tool. Type Sassy for the name (in Greenville) and there will be plenty of matches.

  8. #3088
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimeSC  [View Original Post]
    I've been sent one of those pictures (red top, in car) from a girl supposedly working out of the southern part of the Anderson area. She quoted me half of a grand and them started up-charging via text hahahaha. Then she wanted to sell pics to me. Screw that, porn is free.
    I posted details of my brief search a few days ago. Found ads all over and multiple numbers. At the very least, fake pics are being used. Possibly a scam as well.

  9. #3087

    Tgtbt?

    This one seems TGTBT. She's advertising on STG in Greenwood. Would appreciate any help from anyone who has time to check her out. If I learn anything constructive I'll repost.

    https://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.co...r/498152751411

    A little research turned up this site

    http://www.tightassanal.com/pics/brunette-teen-jaslene-jade-does-self-shots-while-in-her-tight-shorts/

  10. #3086

    Any Intel?

    Has anybody tried Mz. Sassy? The 41 years old? Or does anybody know any girls on Wade Hampton Blvd? Pm me.

  11. #3085

    Twat

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHarker2  [View Original Post]
    Are there any reviews of "http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/352630331341" in Seneca. I have been watching her ads all year, and they seem way to good to be legit. She always lists that she is in Clemson\central, but when I contacted, she said she was in Seneca.
    I've been sent one of those pictures (red top, in car) from a girl supposedly working out of the southern part of the Anderson area. She quoted me half of a grand and them started up-charging via text hahahaha. Then she wanted to sell pics to me. Screw that, porn is free.

  12. #3084

    Kami J

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog44  [View Original Post]
    I agree with both Professor 55 and Upstate Guy 2 that she is truly GFE and worth paying the higher cost of a visit. I have so far only managed to see her twice, but I hope she stays in the business for a long time. I am a bit disturbed to learn that she is in a new location, as I found her previous location to be great.
    I apologize, guys. After I wrote that post, she emailed me and said she's only accepting new clients who want BDSM, but she's still seeing old regular clients. Sorry, if I led you astray.

  13. #3083

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    She will not get back up with you unless she knows you or someone recommends you. But she always have given me great service.
    Her ads are back up today. Think she had her monthly, so took a few days off which we appreciate. Or you perverts already wore her out and needed to rest the snapper. Plan on hitting that this weekend. Play safe, HC.

  14. #3082

    Clemson\Seneca

    Are there any reviews of "http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/352630331341" in Seneca. I have been watching her ads all year, and they seem way to good to be legit. She always lists that she is in Clemson\central, but when I contacted, she said she was in Seneca.

  15. #3081

    Kami J

    I agree with both Professor 55 and Upstate Guy 2 that she is truly GFE and worth paying the higher cost of a visit. I have so far only managed to see her twice, but I hope she stays in the business for a long time. I am a bit disturbed to learn that she is in a new location, as I found her previous location to be great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape