rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11776

    Sweety

    Any of you guys have the digits for Sweety or link where I can find her?

    Thank you.

  2. #11775

    Inquiring Minds


  3. #11774

    Sky

    Can anyone give any info on this one? I am curious if this is the Sky who's name has popped up on the board recently? PM me with any available info!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/454336521762

  4. #11773

    Don't you wish these were legit? 🤣


  5. #11772

    Anyone

    I tried to catch up with her but no luck. Has anyone seen her or is she worth seeing?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/231386298926

  6. #11771

    West coast ho

    I found kind of members only post any info of this any info of thattime to time you need to go out there and check the merchandise and post a review some of dino members tried this hos but rarely share any info like keep everything in secret and there's the others the filling this forum with the same shitte over and over again do we don't have enough of little Lisa or Vikki any way here is my review of this one I could resist to visit that ass unfortunately bad news she is a fuckk bicch no escort material at all bad communication really bad then when I finally got there fuckking attitude like you getting something for free she was all fuckked up kind sick without taking a shower in days and hairy legs like man a lots of bumps and a ridiculous service all covered and a mechanic play like when you go to MacDonald and the people that works there are like dead zombies donations are no too high but no worth the try at all the only good thing is she has the ass too big for a white ho in resume no worth the try at all.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/917720890630
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0B80968A-9E65-49EA-8D6B-3B3DF004BD33.jpeg‎  

  7. #11770

    Dominican Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by Riosamba  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37007514/

    Thanks in advance.
    Let me know if you find anything out about this one. Looks right up my alley. LOL.

  8. #11769

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Riosamba  [View Original Post]
    I saw different pics matching the 1st number listed and for the second when I googled, I saw this https://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-754-205-1585.

    With that said, I'd avoid.

    Stay safe,

    Rio.
    When I asked for incall she said she needs a deposit, so that tipped me off.

  9. #11768

    Brandi

    Had a dream about Brandy over the weekend. Nice girl and clean but just not for me, those picks she posted she's like 20 pounds heavy in. All skin and bones with no ass and sagging tits. Won't repeat.

  10. #11767

    Elephant tattoo

    I had a dream with her yesterday. A cute little girl with nice behind. She is non rush and would make you feel comfortable. Head game was OK but not BBJ. Finish things with doggie and seeing her behinds bounching was really a turn on. Damage was 80 for qv.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/001725239806

  11. #11766

    Re: Anyone Tried This One

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes519  [View Original Post]
    I saw different pics matching the 1st number listed and for the second when I googled, I saw this https://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-754-205-1585.

    With that said, I'd avoid.

    Stay safe,

    Rio.

  12. #11765

    Anyone Tried this One


  13. #11764

    Ok thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JjMickens27  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for the cash and dash.
    She was going to do incalls. And I will have my side kick showed. Shield40.

  14. #11763

    Hi Grafenberg

    I have to give it to you. How can you remember a post? I read it but I remember it was negative. Was thinking of cash and dash. You can you are the man. I don't remember shit.

  15. #11762

    Ok now I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Great phone game, very friendly and chatty on the phone. Nice enough IRL but those pics are old. They are definitely her but she has been living very rough since they were taken and it shows. I like thin girls but she looks like needles and dicks are the only things she's taken in for months. She looks VERY rough; she's trying to get escort rates and looks like a lower end mid-tier streetwalker. On the other hand, good hygiene and takes a pounding. She wanted 80 and settled for 40 when I turned to leave. At the price, it was not terrible but the pics are bullshit.
    LOL I read so much material in here daily. I remember that now. Look she quoted me 120 hh 275 hr. LOL. That some shit there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape