Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 24,916 to 24,930 of 27118
-
09-18-19 09:19 #2203Senior Member

Posts: 329Asian Gina
Last time I saw her was 3 years ago. Bareback / creampie anal / pussy were on the table fir an extra fee. I am thinking to go back see her again. Wondering if anyone of you has seen her recently or in 2019. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gina-esc...-york-city-504#erotic.
-
09-17-19 00:32 #2202Senior Member

Posts: 76Sometimes I'm just in the mood to spend time with a skanky ho. She looks like she fulfills that role to a T.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 00:07 #2201Senior Member

Posts: 1401Wild? Yes. Crazy Wild? Absolutely. She didn't like greek but was game to try it once with me. That was a good session when she was at GC. Swapping back and forth between all 3 holes bare and filling that pussy twice in an hour for 3 bills was worth it. Looked much better back then too.
Originally Posted by HiThere123
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 20:54 #2200Senior Member

Posts: 702I've met Kleio at conventions and she's a nice lady but she's not my type. My source says that BBFS is not available. I'm not sure about Greek.
Originally Posted by Draves
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 16:28 #2199Senior Member

Posts: 629Given the right circumstance I probably would too.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
Where's your sense of adventure? LOL.
-
09-16-19 10:33 #2198Banned Member

Posts: 420My nigga he just said some fucked up things about her. You still really going to see her?
Originally Posted by HiThere123
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 10:13 #2197Senior Member

Posts: 31Well Jess is still hot and always will be Heidi I never liked and she looks not attractive at all.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 04:22 #2196Banned Member

Posts: 432Kleio Valentien
Kleio Valentien is coming to town, anyone have experience with her? Is she open to Greek? BBFS? Thank you!
-
09-16-19 02:56 #2195Senior Member

Posts: 76I've never seen her before but she looks like a fun / wild time? Is she has Wild as she looks?
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 00:43 #2194Senior Member

Posts: 1401It looks like a 2nd operation job. If they do a 2nd round to make further enlargements, they tend to not blend in as well. That face is fucked up now too.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 00:42 #2193Senior Member

Posts: 1401No go on Crystal Cross. I didn't offer to tip her so maybe it's an upcharge if available.
Originally Posted by WellHung123
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 20:03 #2192Banned Member

Posts: 420WTF is up with her titts.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 18:02 #2191Senior Member

Posts: 235Redhead Kelly
I did the hour and extra for BBFS. We hung out, drank champagne, had unrushed sex. She greeted me with no panties and lingerie. She does seem to be a "partier", but I got to say she got me really hard and I loved her pussy. I ate her out as well, and she didn't have any odor or anything like that.
Originally Posted by RedSonata
[View Original Post]
She didn't let me cum in her and this was before she had gotten pregnant, but I was still pre cumming a lot no doubt, so.
Finished on her red Bush and I left satisfied and sweaty.
I'd definitely repeat and was actually thinking of repeating last week. Only thing she doesn't like getting on top. She prefers missionary or doggy. I came missionary even before doggy, so was no prob. I should've saw her again, feel bad about her time off due to miscarriage. Went to Lears instead. Not the chick I wanted but I needed to drain the balls. Saw someone else, wasn't really GFE and there was the language barrier. Once you're fucking it doesn't really matter, but she did bbj, then after a few seconds or a minute or so reached for a condom because I was pre cumming too much! WTF! Total turnoff. Took me out of it and I couldn't believe it. I could see if she immediately reached for it, but I'm clean and nothing bad going on down there, she just made me pre cum a lot. That's a compliment! After that I had a hard time staying hard.
I always say see for yourself.
-
09-15-19 17:28 #2190Senior Member

Posts: 1401Heidi (ex-GC, Pearls)
Wow. She gone downhill fast! https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128255%3B Wonder how much drugs she's doing and what Jessica (duo partner) looks like how since she's still using her GC pics from at least 8 years ago.
-
09-12-19 22:55 #2189Senior Member

Posts: 318Thanks for the advice homie, I'll avoid for sure.
Originally Posted by Olburge
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





