Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 854 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 904 954 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4254

    No Allowance

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    So tell us, what did this cost you?
    I mean the bar tab was around 80 I think, but I didn't give an allowance. We never talked about it. Seemed like we hit it off texting leading up to it, and treated it like a normal no strings attached date. A lot of times this happens with SA girls in their late 20's and up. I don't mention allowance until they start asking questions. And I've had some success with having a typical SA arrangement date (drinking / sex / no strings) without ever giving an allowance. Actually just did on Sunday night with a 31 year old, and she hosted.

  2. #4253

    All Hail Pal5600

    Pal5600 you are one Crazy Pussy Rich Asian. I love reading all your post, comments and reports. You truly play the game well and recognize it for what it is. If you ever consider giving SD classes sign me up! I'm not a college age girl with pussy to trade so we'd have to come up with some other form of compensation LOL. Looking forward to your future post and learning what I can as I am new to SA.

  3. #4252

    Any info on this one?

    Does anyone have any info on the one? Any information would be much appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9d53f...8-bce731da07ae

  4. #4251

    Still have not find what I am looking for

    This fat, old ugly short asian guy still have not find, what I am looking for, bascially two sb on my rotation is gone, so now just 3, looking for one or two side deal, so when the other 3 busy, I can replace with the side deal, but still have not find what I am looking for, here is the recap of my inbox as of last weekend to now.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9b41...1-abda32557935

    This one message me first and dtf, not for me, I will pass. Go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b4da...d-29261806239e

    This one is doable, and dtf, will see how it play out.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42cc3...7-2f6b05ff2f98

    This one message me first and dtf, not for me, I will pass. Go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/44cf2...a-f44b694f142e

    Platonic friendship only bullshits, there must by lots of gay ass guys looking for platonic only with these girls, what the fuck is wrong with these platonic only dude.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b9417...6-936334ff82c8

    Not sure, this will take time and effort to get her pussy, but she is a good replacement for my lose sb.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2441f...d-91d383ac8247

    This one message me first, wish she was 18 but idk, maybe if I have a few drinks, she will look much better, is a maybe for me, but go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cd385...d-a5fdff337fdf

    Chat with her, but not sure what she look like and I will pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0d509...b-5a14d03c0d67

    She message me first, but zero interested, I will pass, but you go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b398c...e-ceff4262d84d

    In process, but still not sure, her last pic look bigger to me, but will see, if she look better in real live, then is doable.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/61816...4-4cb37d35cf9f

    Platonic friendship only, I will pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9ec95...a-8beecb535dd1

    Chat with this one, but still not sure yet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8774a...6-25067ecae651

    In process with this one, will try to set up a time and place to meet, base on one of her pic. I think she will have a tight little pussy, because of that she is very doable.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/83f0a...8-3946abd9b8cf

    This one have very strong tone body, but just not for me. You go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43b9a...0-f52c984916bf

    This one message me first, she just a little too big for me, but you go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f19a3...3-4395fae7a782

    This one message me first, but zero interested for me, but you go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f66a2...8-19086ca8c0bc

    This is what I am looking for but fucking platonic only bullshits.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0ccf2...8-6957722c7941

    This one look interesting, if she look really hot, then is very doable, she want to meet this weekend, but who knows.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7b558...a-ed33a124a9eb

    This is what I am looking for, but another platonic friendship only bullshits.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b9fb...c-4a50599c480c

    This one message me first, but I will pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...2-35d530b9ab70

    Not sure about this one, she will do kik, so maybe a scammers. Almost all kik message / text only are scammers.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ce68b...f-4c5ed9a2e520

    This one most likely be a scammer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c56e...3-d422d242495c

    This one give me a boner and blue balls the same day, she want meet, then change her mind, and again and again. Whatever.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/90926...e-5f02b4e0b068

    Not sure about this one, if any sb don't give out text number, so idk.

    Anyway, there is more in inbox, but still not find what I am looking for, and good luck.

  5. #4250

    On that note

    Idk why but today hurts more than most days. Maybe it's because it's been exactly a week since I last had contact with her. I keep wondering to myself if it's something I did, something I said, rewinding the recordings in my head trying to pinpoint where it went wrong.

    I fucking miss her so much but you all are right, she liked me for my money. Not for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibesAll  [View Original Post]
    On a thread somewhere on here, someone mentioned that the best way to get over pussy is to get new pussy. It's about the best advice I've read on here. A while ago I was down in the dumps over someone I was seeing, when it ended it was hard to get over. I finally got a new piece of ass. End of problem.

    It takes time, though. Hang in there.

  6. #4249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Escort vs. Girlfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by BduBange  [View Original Post]
    There's room for both!
    I'm just trying to figure out if an escort can be a girlfriend.

  7. #4248
    Has anybody seen her? She seems to be responding, not sure if she's legit.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/61862...8-d5d8a755ea82

  8. #4247
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibesAll  [View Original Post]
    On a thread somewhere on here, someone mentioned that the best way to get over pussy is to get new pussy. It's about the best advice I've read on here. A while ago I was down in the dumps over someone I was seeing, when it ended it was hard to get over. I finally got a new piece of ass. End of problem.

    It takes time, though. Hang in there.
    Sounds similar to my experience. I agree with this 100%.

  9. #4246

    RE: Escort Vs. Girlfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Both types of girls will cost money. Is it really ever free?
    There's room for both!

  10. #4245

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Both types of girls will cost money. Is it really ever free?
    It always costs either way. A real gf you may spend multiples of what one hour with a hot provider would offer at the get go. Drinks, dinner, entertainment, then gifts on future dates. It may be several times the cost of a few hours with a provider before one even enters the sugar walls.

  11. #4244
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNorthside  [View Original Post]
    Anyone give this one a whirl? Post or pm me if so please, thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/764a5...1-55843e9423f8
    Very flakey. Tried to meet with her twice and ghosted me twice. Gave a lame excuse. Gave her the benefit of the doubt the 2nd time and still no show and then she blocked me on SA. Would avoid. Time waster.

  12. #4243
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    So tell us, what did this cost you?
    How much? And how petite is she.

  13. #4242
    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    I've met up with her. She is really petite, but has sex appeal. Also smart, easy to talk to. And she stayed the night at my hotel room, everything bare.
    So tell us, what did this cost you?

  14. #4241

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by BudLover99  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/db21c...c-5ad9c06eda42

    Been messaging back and forth with this one. Seems WAY to easy so probably a scam. Anybody seen or had experience with her?

    Thanks.
    I've met up with her. She is really petite, but has sex appeal. Also smart, easy to talk to. And she stayed the night at my hotel room, everything bare.

  15. #4240

    Any Info on This one

    https://www.seeking.com/member/db21c...c-5ad9c06eda42

    Been messaging back and forth with this one. Seems WAY to easy so probably a scam. Anybody seen or had experience with her?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape