Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 7067
-
09-18-19 02:21 #1592Banned Member

Posts: 91Met with cat from chula vista
She doesn't post on any website. She 40 ish Asian, spinner type nice bod, healthy not skinny. Full Bush and not so full b cup. Got me for $$ an hour. She was attractive friendly and clean but would not speak Greek and seeing that is my favorite I was disappointed. I did not use a jimmy and she didn't seem to object. She asked me to help with more business but I'm hesitant to post a number. Not sure how to help her if she has no ads to review. Anyone know any good looking Greek ladies? Maybe we can trade info.
-
09-18-19 01:27 #1591Senior Member

Posts: 147I saw her about 5-6 years ago. Fun time but not GFE, no kissing no bare anything. She did suggest lots of positions and stuff like that which made it interestting. She was tall with great tits. Pretty face. Her pics on HX are probably 10 years old.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 22:11 #1590Senior Member

Posts: 327Gina19
Tried to see this gal, Gina19, but couldn't get anything going. Checked my references. And then I asked her if multi was available. Was told she wasnt comfortable answering that. Then why the does she need to check references? Not going to pay for an hour that comes with only 1 pop.
-
09-17-19 21:12 #1589Senior Member

Posts: 350So I took the plunge and saw her. She's the real girl in the photos, what a hottie. Very easy going and bubbly. Good CBJ, sex was just ok. Didn't seem to into it, just kind of sat back and let me do my thing.
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 19:28 #1588Banned Member

Posts: 91500?
500 per hr better look better then Mila Kunis.
Originally Posted by Freedo
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 19:23 #1587Banned Member

Posts: 91Anyone have info of the sister? She's hot.
Op mentioned the sister, any info there? Apples don't usually fall far.
-
09-17-19 18:24 #1586Senior Member

Posts: 138Heather
Saw her years ago prior to all the body work. She was cool and laid back. Def GFE. Not sure she's worth the new donation however, she's not getting younger.
Originally Posted by FunnyMoney
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 17:56 #1585Senior Member

Posts: 187Heather Harlow
Hey folks. Has anyone seen heather Harlow and is it worth it? Her screening is a bit of a pain and rather not consider her unless she's worth it. ESP if she's GFE or pse.
-
09-17-19 13:38 #1584Senior Member

Posts: 26Masters of observation. One of her pics is a picture of her on a TS ad.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 03:38 #1583Senior Member

Posts: 278Positive. I know the difference between a lady that smokes a pack and a grown man twisting his nuts.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 23:54 #1582Senior Member

Posts: 558That's fuckin hilarious! I was texting back and forth with IT. Never did make the call. You sure it wasn't a she and she had a deep voice? Moe.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 23:05 #1581Senior Member

Posts: 278Tranny. 100%. Avoid at all costs unless that's your thing. Ended up calling awhile back and I thought a man had answered the phone. It was her.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 22:40 #1580Senior Member

Posts: 563Dang, thanks for the information!
Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 02:31 #1579Senior Member

Posts: 124JazziBoss the ripoff / rob
I've done homework on this one. The 1 review she has by "JCole" is by her pimp. Check out her other reviews: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5134452994.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
The last review in there is by JCole as well who even admits to being her pimp on there LOL. It's likely most of the other reviews are fake too because I remember seeing several reports of her ripping off / robbing guys. A few days later, those reports were deleted. Isn't that so funny how that magically happens?!
-
09-16-19 01:28 #1578Senior Member

Posts: 43Don't waste your time on this one my friend. I showed up and she add $ to what was agreed on beforehand, then told me that was for something basic, then tried to up-sale me. I told her to look at our text, we had already agreed on everything. I ended up walking out.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



