Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 18194
-
09-18-19 17:28 #6389Senior Member

Posts: 62Natasha
Just met with Natasha yesterday. She mentioned she will be in town now twice a month for great dreams. I told her my budget allowed for both visits LOL. Met her at a hotel on I-drive. As always very clean and smelled great. Beautiful makeup and hair did. As always I took a quick rinse and made sure the boys were nice a clean. The dream began with a lengthy BBBJ by the bed with her on her knees. It was such a beautiful view from above. I requested it extra sloppy this time around and got exactly what I wanted. Have saliva dripping down the side of my leg. LOL. Eventually she told me she was craving my cock and at that point I had no other option but to let her out the hat on, I was holding off because the BBBJ was that good. I asked her to bend over the bed and began from behind. I only entered the head to tease her a little and then eventually rammed the whole junior in. Once that happened I couldn't hold myself and just went nuts at it. I love watching her ass bounce back every time and the waves of those fine cushions.
Eventually we actually got on the bed LOL, and she got on top and rode me froggy style really well while I lightly sucked on those delicious nipples. I requested she finish me off with a BBBJ and got a wet towel to clean off the condom residue. She wiped me down and sucked the juice out of my nuts. Once done she wiped me down well and made my Day. The dream came at $$. 5.
She said she will be back next week for several days. If any senior members are interested in her digits send me a PM.
-
09-17-19 21:20 #6388Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sophia UTR
I just finished seeing Sophia, she got back from her trip earlier today. She contacted me she said she was feeling well and ready to get to business. Like always she was awesome very flirty and sexy. BBBJ, CG, RCG, Mish then Doggie. I asked her if she could finish me of with her mouth and finish on her tits, She was very happy to receive my load on her chest.
She said she will be seeing friends later on in the week Thursday or Friday.
Stay safe,
Orlo69.
-
09-17-19 13:04 #6387Senior Member

Posts: 599Amelia Lynn
I never even have tried that with Amelia as her BBBJ is so good I didn't want to pull it out. Also. I think she likes the taste of cum so she doesn't want to waste that protein supplement. FYI, she now has a provider handle on our site. You can PM her at AmeliaLynn.
Originally Posted by SmFlavio
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 17:40 #6386Senior Member

Posts: 62What a nice skin complexion. Those are always great to paint on, not that any provider has ever allowed me to. LOL. Too messy I guess.
Originally Posted by HeWolf47
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 16:18 #6385Senior Member

Posts: 2959Tryouts with the new UTR
The description of very cute, very young, Asian / AA mix and incredible body definitely got my attention, absolutely sounds like my kind of chick! Since I couldn't meet up Friday or Saturday, I didn't reach out to Platter. That said, I'm very curious as to input from anyone else. Did anyone meet up with her? Any feedback? And, if the "tryouts" went well, will she be doing this regularly (He said very hopefully!
Originally Posted by Plattler
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 13:42 #6384Senior Member

Posts: 599Amelia Lynn
Found this very attractive UTR recenyly.
She is an awesome GFE provider located in Curry Ford area of Orlando or she will drive to your location. Will try to post a pic but I don't have a lot of success with that. She is a petite (5', 110 lbs) mid 30's Latina who is in need of some help so she asked me to tell you guys that she is available for a while. I hope she will find that you guys treat her well and we can keep her around for a long time. She said there will be no QV, and her rates are 130/ HH or 200/ HR. We had an hour dream and it was one of the most fun first visits I've ever had. Maybe it really was a dream as I've already booked a 2nd visit just to make sure she is real. We pretty much covered the alphabet in our hour including DFK, DATY. BBBJCIMWS, MISH and K9. If interested, SM only with meaningful posts can get her contact info from me.
-
09-16-19 11:57 #6383Senior Member

Posts: 1170Scar UTR
Scar just contacted me she is having problems with her phone application. She can't receive texts or text out and she also lost her contacts. She informed me to pass this information along anybody that would like to see her to please PM Her until she could get her phone up and running again.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
09-16-19 09:40 #6382Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 83Caribbean Scarlett
Good morning guys! I was out of town and my phone been acting up, unfortunately I don't have no ones digits so please send me a text and will gladly text back. And thanks for worrying about me you guys are the best! Kisses all over.
Originally Posted by Funnsa2016
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 16:01 #6381Senior Member

Posts: 377Finally
Hope she's okay in the meantime. Got a similar set of texts from her old number some time back. I was like what did I do? LOL.
Originally Posted by HeWolf47
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 14:34 #6380Senior Member

Posts: 599Longwood Ashley
Has anyone else been getting texts from a 321 number warning me to stay away from Ashley, that she is a prostitute, etc. I've never even seen her but I did contact her once and apparently, the bf got her phone. I did exchange some texts with her recently and she said she was breaking up with her asshole bf. I guess she did and now he is showing that her description of him was accurate.
Originally Posted by OrlandoIrish
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 12:34 #6379Senior Member

Posts: 119Longshot
This may be a Longshot but I be in Orlando next Friday and would love to meet someone while there. If anyone is willing to share an UTR I'd really appreciate it. Where I live town is a total desert. I got Ashley in Longwood # from a kind member but wasn't able to see her at the time. Hope someone can help a fellow.
-
09-15-19 07:07 #6378Senior Member

Posts: 88May be emergency
It had not happened to me but can say that something could have happened on her side and did not check her hobby number. As I met her last week.
Fun in the sun.
Originally Posted by HarryPlopper
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 18:20 #6377Senior Member

Posts: 851Scar.
I think this is just the way she is unfortunately. Had the same a few months ago.
Harry P.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 13:40 #6376Senior Member

Posts: 35A goddess
I had the pleasure of meeting Sarah last night. What a wonderful sweet hot woman!
Being blessed by 2 local mongers who helped me out who shall remain nameless here (I have thanked them in PM), I hope she remains low volume both for her and for those fortunate enough to enjoy her.
Pros: sneaky ouststanding good looks, beautiful ravaging body, enjoys sex, pleasing, great personality, to paraphrease SCJames-look up All America Girl in dictionary and her pic will pop up!
Cons: like anyone, YMMV and she may not be for everyone.
Conclusion: thinking about trying to see her again tomorrow if my sore legs recover!!
Fly Eagles Fly.
-
09-13-19 13:35 #6375Senior Member

Posts: 376Platter, I'm inbound O-town as I type. ETA 5 pm. Digits please.
Originally Posted by Plattler
[View Original Post]
HL54.
Or anyone with a MCO airport 1 hr visit, hmu PM. Thanks











Reply With Quote






