Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,766 to 24,780 of 30761
-
09-16-19 11:58 #5996Senior Member

Posts: 513Ashleigh
I too am an Ashleigh fan. Excellent service all the way around. She usually has a buzz on after about noon or so. Except last time something happened. I paid for hh. Things went well as usual. I finished with about 5 min to spare and just as I was about to leave there was a knock on door. She says oh it's my "driver" and opens the fucking door and let him in. WTF? Big black guy. Now I'm not scared. I can take care of myself plus I already got the pussy. I made eye contact and left. I saw him pass me in the hall when I first went up. Thought he looked suspicious. Look. My rule is no matter what only one dick in the room at a time. That's was 3 weeks ago and I ghosted her since. She text me twice since then but I haven't responded. And won't. Not cool Ashleigh! Dammit. She's smoking hot too. Oh well. Lots of strange out there.
Originally Posted by NastyNate2210
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 11:16 #5995Senior Member

Posts: 546Chick has been around for a while. You can't go wrong.
Originally Posted by NastyNate2210
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 09:33 #5994Regular Member

Posts: 11I visited her several times in RDU area. Set up was easy and she is the same person in pics.
Originally Posted by NewGuy610
[View Original Post]
Nice hotel, she is polite and follow instructions. I had very good time on each of the visit. She mentioned.
Couple of weeks ago, that she is thinking of trying in Atlanta area for a while. She might be in Baltimore now. You can text her.
The number provided. She mostly answers in the evenings if she is working that day. She mentioned that she has a day job when she is in RDU area. The damage is 160 hh.
-
09-16-19 06:49 #5993Regular Member

Posts: 2No this chick is legit. She's my goto girl. Super laid back. Great BBBJ. Nice and clean always. Def recommend.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 05:47 #5992Senior Member

Posts: 122Sunny
Has anyone seen Sunny lately?
https://escortalligator.com.greensbo...post/24445309/
-
09-15-19 22:15 #5991Senior Member

Posts: 513Lisa
*****. Dam. I've never had a ho be so bitchy over 3 texts. No menu listed so I tried to get an idea and she cut me off. I don't get how these broads think. Smdh Full grown my ass. Acted like a spoiled butt hurt child. Maybe if your a regular it's different but getting in that door the first time is difficult. Too much pussy out there to put up with those games. Too bad. She's not bad looking.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/313367887527
-
09-15-19 21:34 #5990Senior Member

Posts: 267Med and Seeker
Clear your inboxes. I need to send you some intel.
PM me when cleared.
Sorry to use the forum for this.
Nattie.
-
09-15-19 21:18 #5989Senior Member

Posts: 214Anyone seen this one? No name in ad so can't really search.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mass...y/031556731227
-
09-15-19 18:28 #5988Senior Member

Posts: 232Babe!!
I have Seen her as well, the girl has a nice personality and she is clean but the 2nd time I saw her she had gained too much weight thou beer gut hanging out and her donations are way too overpriced and due to her being too overweight its really not worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 18:15 #5987Senior Member

Posts: 127Asian ads
Anyone still using the asian ads on cityxguide, or are there any good ones anywhere else? I saw one a month ago on the other side of Raleigh because I my body was starting to crave it again. Location was bad and kind of pushed back off the hwy. Arrive and the women is prob in her 40's, but she looked decent so we went ahead. Session was okay, but she switched positions like every minute and I couldn't settle in. I finally took control and went to the dog pound on her slim body. Got her to finish me off with a HJ, she had some soft hands. Rent was $. 60. Prob would have been a better experience if it was a hour. Anyway my regular in Rocky Mount left town for good, and I haven't satisfied my cravings in almost two months now. If anyone has had any luck with asian ads recently please let me know. Stay safe out there.
-
09-15-19 14:47 #5986Senior Member

Posts: 46BKS Teanna
Teanna from BKS is definitely worth the visit. Very enthusiastic and aims to please. Here all week.
-
09-15-19 13:42 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 300I think she has gone by the name of Malorie. Not much breast wise but she has a nice plump ass, clean. Overall She's not that bad, just not spectacular.
Originally Posted by NewGuy610
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 11:31 #5984Senior Member

Posts: 525High ink
My guess is want to be gangstas.
Med.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 11:22 #5983Senior Member

Posts: 269What is a high ink presence?
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 11:08 #5982Senior Member

Posts: 530Catfishing
Fake pics and old pics will always be an issue. One thing to help identify a fake is the size of the photo when you click on it. When the pics appear on your screen as very small low rez thumbnails, its more likely they were copied off a website and not taken & uploaded from a phone. Another clue is an obvious screen shot photo. Why take a screen shot if you are holding a phone with a camera. These are clues, not a sure thing, but if you have reservations about a provider or you see familiar pics but a new name & number, its one more clue in your research. Provider updates are important even on well reviewed providers. I recall the photo in question as one of Sexy Babe's original pics, clothes match the others and its an accurate depiction of her body, though it's a more flattering angle.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




