Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11768

    Brandi

    Had a dream about Brandy over the weekend. Nice girl and clean but just not for me, those picks she posted she's like 20 pounds heavy in. All skin and bones with no ass and sagging tits. Won't repeat.

  2. #11767

    Elephant tattoo

    I had a dream with her yesterday. A cute little girl with nice behind. She is non rush and would make you feel comfortable. Head game was OK but not BBJ. Finish things with doggie and seeing her behinds bounching was really a turn on. Damage was 80 for qv.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/001725239806

  3. #11766

    Re: Anyone Tried This One

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes519  [View Original Post]
    I saw different pics matching the 1st number listed and for the second when I googled, I saw this https://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-754-205-1585.

    With that said, I'd avoid.

    Stay safe,

    Rio.

  4. #11765

    Anyone Tried this One


  5. #11764

    Ok thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JjMickens27  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for the cash and dash.
    She was going to do incalls. And I will have my side kick showed. Shield40.

  6. #11763

    Hi Grafenberg

    I have to give it to you. How can you remember a post? I read it but I remember it was negative. Was thinking of cash and dash. You can you are the man. I don't remember shit.

  7. #11762

    Ok now I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Great phone game, very friendly and chatty on the phone. Nice enough IRL but those pics are old. They are definitely her but she has been living very rough since they were taken and it shows. I like thin girls but she looks like needles and dicks are the only things she's taken in for months. She looks VERY rough; she's trying to get escort rates and looks like a lower end mid-tier streetwalker. On the other hand, good hygiene and takes a pounding. She wanted 80 and settled for 40 when I turned to leave. At the price, it was not terrible but the pics are bullshit.
    LOL I read so much material in here daily. I remember that now. Look she quoted me 120 hh 275 hr. LOL. That some shit there.

  8. #11761
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I am going to meet up with this girl any info? I have read some reviews here about her, but cannot remember. Might have to pack for this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Blonde
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...02#post4432002

  9. #11760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I am going to meet up with this girl any info? I have read some reviews here about her, but cannot remember. Might have to pack for this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Blonde
    Great phone game, very friendly and chatty on the phone. Nice enough IRL but those pics are old. They are definitely her but she has been living very rough since they were taken and it shows. I like thin girls but she looks like needles and dicks are the only things she's taken in for months. She looks VERY rough; she's trying to get escort rates and looks like a lower end mid-tier streetwalker. On the other hand, good hygiene and takes a pounding. She wanted 80 and settled for 40 when I turned to leave. At the price, it was not terrible but the pics are bullshit.

  10. #11759

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I am going to meet up with this girl any info? I have read some reviews here about her, but cannot remember. Might have to pack for this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Blonde
    Watch out for the cash and dash.

  11. #11758

    Any info I just cannot remember, I did remember I have read something

    I am going to meet up with this girl any info? I have read some reviews here about her, but cannot remember. Might have to pack for this one.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Blonde
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTIxMTQxOTRhZTkzMWM0ZTA0NzkzYjJjMTUxYmNjNWVlZDc4MDI.jpg‎  

  12. #11757

    Dominican Goddess

    Anyone seen her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/37007514/

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #11756

    Shelby

    Hey, the MILF is back, if you have her contact, get in touch with her now. She has a cute friend to play along with, they can't host at this time but are mobile, doing outcall. Shelby always try hard to please. PM for contact info.

  14. #11755

    Sky

    Could someone post a link to the sky being discussed? I've come across two on stg.

  15. #11754

    Sky contact info

    Have seen some good reviews for Sky. Looking for contact info. Is she near Parham and Brook? That is near my location. Would someone please PM me her digits. I'll report on my dream with her. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape