Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 19285
-
09-16-19 00:05 #5920Senior Member

Posts: 545Q on Tryxy
Maybe its just me. Been trying to set somethign up with Tryxy.
Looking at her STG post has me wondering -espec the first pic in her series. The way she's 'holding' herself and the apparent size-shape suggests she preg. It could just be some extra weight, but not sure {and not expecting a str answer from her anyway}. Anyone seen her in the last month?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...f/203823168767
-
09-15-19 23:56 #5919Senior Member

Posts: 545Katie the Lib --those pix {on STG} are glamour shots. She looks similar, but more miles / a bit older and when I saw her a few weeks ago not made up like that.
Originally Posted by Amitjlc2
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 19:32 #5918Regular Member

Posts: 12Any info on this one?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/211721059692
Saw her on STG some months ago, she's reappeared.
-
09-15-19 18:21 #5917Senior Member

Posts: 381Ember looks just like her pics.
Originally Posted by Amitjlc2
[View Original Post]
She a nice girl.
-
09-15-19 14:41 #5916Regular Member

Posts: 23Katie or Ember?
Has anyone seen Katie the librarian lately? Her new pics look good. If not, what about Ember? I've been wanting to try both out but I haven't had the time.
-
09-15-19 11:13 #5915Banned Member

Posts: 551Kelly
I've seen her. A complete liar that will tell you a stream of lies to get money from you. Don't believe a word she says. SW material.
Originally Posted by Maturegent10
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 10:41 #5914Senior Member

Posts: 239Peaches
Met Peaches the other night. She's cute, smart and very pleasant to talk to. She has no incall, so met her at a chosen location. She hopped in the car and directed me to a discreet parking spot up the road. From there she was amazing. Her BBBJ is incredible. I had to stop her before it was too late because I had to experience that wonderfully sexy thin body. It was totally worth the wait! She is so into it and is definitely a gf experience. I need to be careful because I could go see her every day.
-
09-15-19 07:53 #5913Senior Member

Posts: 192Stacey In Merritt Island
I'm only going to pile on to the positives for this girl. I started texting her on Wednesday and finally went and saw her yesterday and Wow Oh Wow, She IS, the Real Deal. I've reviewed a few and always talk about the positives and do tell of the negatives and usually there are a few to mention but with this girl, you'll not find one! She doesn't smoke, she doesn't even vape! She is cute and bubbly and lucid and she was showered and shaved and her room was spotless and clean, she puts on mood music and when she lets out those big tatas, if you don't come to attention, you might be dead! LOL! Its actually the FIRST time I spent the entire hour with a provider! I'll be seeing her again for as long as she continues and from what she says, this won't be s full time thing so get it while you can! She is a big girl, but she is FAR from fat. I could go on and on. We'll be doing a photo session together sometime soon so look forward to those!
-
09-15-19 01:17 #5912Regular Member

Posts: 21Agreed
Had a really good time with Stacey very sweet and accommodating would definitely repeat hopes it last we all know how it tends to go.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 22:20 #5911Senior Member

Posts: 381Complete waste of money and drive. Blow up doll has more personality and probably moves more as well.
Originally Posted by HornDog31
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 21:16 #5910Banned Member

Posts: 608Stacey
A link would be for us guys who don't peruse the space coast STG or just in general for research options. Guys sometimes forget that the more pertinent stuff you put in your post that makes it searchable is important; as is a link to something that gives us more info.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 20:22 #5909Regular Member

Posts: 1Beware
http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...t/407605332555
Kelly has a team to rob and physically harm clients. Beware!
-
09-14-19 20:15 #5908Senior Member

Posts: 302Attitude is everything
Good chick to hang with. Down to earth. To green, having had numerous provider friends I filled her in on waste of timers and keepers. She would appreciate any member of this list. Tell her USAsexguide member, she will know you are no BS. She is new, and circumstances beyond nose candy come into play in this game. I hope she keeps sweet and not jaded, Stacey is a Gem. Not quite as talented a GEM in the oral, but good. Treat her right fellas. She deserves it.
-
09-14-19 19:32 #5907Senior Member

Posts: 31Another flake. Sexy, Hot Ready Now To Your Door
Set up an appointment for tonight and she was all set until 15 minutes before when she stopped responding. I texted her from a second number and she replied that she was available tonight. I gave her many opportunities to respond. I have her FB. If anyone wants it, PM me.
I've seen her before and she knew that. Why flake this time?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/249162263533
-
09-14-19 18:27 #5906Regular Member

Posts: 2Lindsey?
I didn't ask her name but her pics aren't really current, she's down a few lbs. However she was able to get me where I needed to go a lot faster than I figured. Don't know if I'll call her back but I don't regret it.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




