Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 855 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 905 955 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Escort vs Girlfriend.

    Both types of girls will cost money. Is it really ever free?

  2. #4238
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    I'm old enough to be your dad so the first thing I'd do is smack you in the face and say grow a pair.

    So consider it a lesson learned. In the end you sound like a guy who is looking for a GF well do you really want a GF that you found on SA.

    "So Dear how did you meet".

    It's not the we will laugh 10 yrs from now story but you did it to urself.

    Buying her computers and shit.

    Dude this is a transactional arrangement. NEVER FORGET IT.

    Yes I have a few ladies I consider friends and I would say drive them somewhere after sex or pick them up perhaps buy a few things at BP. Like a soda. But cigarettes and shit that comes out of the donation.

    If they fuck you w / out payment (I've had a few).

    Then you have a friendship.

    I suggest going to church or social club and meeting a nice girl who will fuck your brains out for dinner and a movie.

    Marry her then when your tired of her come back to SA.

    Until then get over it.
    I think its important to remember that these girls really only want money, not us. And for the most part we just want some young thing to fuck with. You'll be surprised how fast you get over it when the next girl comes around.

  3. #4237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Let's Not Throw BroScience Under The Bus.

    I'm sure everyone that's in this pay to play game has seen a girl that they we're smitten with. Some of these girls can be so adorable that falling for them is inevitable. Can an escort be a girlfriend? The jury is still in session. I'm still waiting for the verdict.

  4. #4236

    Thank you

    I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for their support and their words of wisdom. I still feel foolish and empty since I fell for her charm and her clam chapel.

    Anyways it was a hard lesson learned and I know now that I can't mistake an arrangement for a relationship. Regardless if they talk about our future and having kids etc etc.

    I won't be hurt again!

  5. #4235

    It just takes time

    Quote Originally Posted by BroScience  [View Original Post]
    I never thought this would happen to me, but I met this SB on SA and fell for her almost immediately. We just had that chemistry, we spent hours on the phone and passionate sex when we'd see each other. Of course I bought her outfits, a laptop, sent her money and she would feed my imagination with this dream that we'd have a future together. She even went as far to cancel her SA account. Unfortunately, it was short lived and this Wednesday out of the blue she stopped answering my texts, my calls were going straight to voicemail, and I sent her money and finally got a call. It was from her ex, and he told me to stop sending his girl money, that he's back and they're "good".

    At 30 years old, this was a crushing blow to my ego and I've honestly never felt so devastated. I can't sleep and this sadness almost feels overwhelming.

    My mind is consumed thinking of her smell, her touch, her so called love for me.
    On a thread somewhere on here, someone mentioned that the best way to get over pussy is to get new pussy. It's about the best advice I've read on here. A while ago I was down in the dumps over someone I was seeing, when it ended it was hard to get over. I finally got a new piece of ass. End of problem.

    It takes time, though. Hang in there.

  6. #4234
    Quote Originally Posted by BroScience  [View Original Post]
    I never thought this would happen to me, but I met this SB on SA and fell for her almost immediately. We just had that chemistry, we spent hours on the phone and passionate sex when we'd see each other. Of course I bought her outfits, a laptop, sent her money and she would feed my imagination with this dream that we'd have a future together. She even went as far to cancel her SA account. Unfortunately, it was short lived and this Wednesday out of the blue she stopped answering my texts, my calls were going straight to voicemail, and I sent her money and finally got a call. It was from her ex, and he told me to stop sending his girl money, that he's back and they're "good".

    At 30 years old, this was a crushing blow to my ego and I've honestly never felt so devastated. I can't sleep and this sadness almost feels overwhelming.

    My mind is consumed thinking of her smell, her touch, her so called love for me.
    Dude, hope you learn your lesson, but you CAN NOT buy Love on SA, you buy Pussy on SA, go else where to find love and good luck, after you get old, fat and ugly like me, then go back to SA and buy Pussy, make sure it is nice young pussy tho, you still young starting hit the bars again or maybe match.com.

  7. #4233

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by BroScience  [View Original Post]
    I never thought this would happen to me, but I met this SB on SA and fell for her almost immediately. We just had that chemistry, we spent hours on the phone and passionate sex when we'd see each other. Of course I bought her outfits, a laptop, sent her money and she would feed my imagination with this dream that we'd have a future together. She even went as far to cancel her SA account. Unfortunately, it was short lived and this Wednesday out of the blue she stopped answering my texts, my calls were going straight to voicemail, and I sent her money and finally got a call. It was from her ex, and he told me to stop sending his girl money, that he's back and they're "good".

    At 30 years old, this was a crushing blow to my ego and I've honestly never felt so devastated. I can't sleep and this sadness almost feels overwhelming.

    My mind is consumed thinking of her smell, her touch, her so called love for me.
    I'm old enough to be your dad so the first thing I'd do is smack you in the face and say grow a pair.

    So consider it a lesson learned. In the end you sound like a guy who is looking for a GF well do you really want a GF that you found on SA.

    "So Dear how did you meet".

    It's not the we will laugh 10 yrs from now story but you did it to urself.

    Buying her computers and shit.

    Dude this is a transactional arrangement. NEVER FORGET IT.

    Yes I have a few ladies I consider friends and I would say drive them somewhere after sex or pick them up perhaps buy a few things at BP. Like a soda. But cigarettes and shit that comes out of the donation.

    If they fuck you w / out payment (I've had a few).

    Then you have a friendship.

    I suggest going to church or social club and meeting a nice girl who will fuck your brains out for dinner and a movie.

    Marry her then when your tired of her come back to SA.

    Until then get over it.

  8. #4232
    Time heals all wounds, you'll be ok in due time. Live and learn my friend, sometimes its easier said than done but you really have to be careful about blurring the lines on SA. The point of SA is so that feelings do NOT get involved. It's about having fun and leaving the feelings & complications out of the equation. Guys who deep down inside are hoping to find love or a GF will find that SA is not the pond you should be fishing in.

    Quote Originally Posted by BroScience  [View Original Post]
    I never thought this would happen to me, but I met this SB on SA and fell for her almost immediately. We just had that chemistry, we spent hours on the phone and passionate sex when we'd see each other. Of course I bought her outfits, a laptop, sent her money and she would feed my imagination with this dream that we'd have a future together. She even went as far to cancel her SA account. Unfortunately, it was short lived and this Wednesday out of the blue she stopped answering my texts, my calls were going straight to voicemail, and I sent her money and finally got a call. It was from her ex, and he told me to stop sending his girl money, that he's back and they're "good".

    At 30 years old, this was a crushing blow to my ego and I've honestly never felt so devastated. I can't sleep and this sadness almost feels overwhelming.

    My mind is consumed thinking of her smell, her touch, her so called love for me.

  9. #4231
    Quote Originally Posted by BroScience  [View Original Post]
    I never thought this would happen to me, but I met this SB on SA and fell for her almost immediately. We just had that chemistry, we spent hours on the phone and passionate sex when we'd see each other. Of course I bought her outfits, a laptop, sent her money and she would feed my imagination with this dream that we'd have a future together. She even went as far to cancel her SA account. Unfortunately, it was short lived and this Wednesday out of the blue she stopped answering my texts, my calls were going straight to voicemail, and I sent her money and finally got a call. It was from her ex, and he told me to stop sending his girl money, that he's back and they're "good".

    At 30 years old, this was a crushing blow to my ego and I've honestly never felt so devastated. I can't sleep and this sadness almost feels overwhelming.

    My mind is consumed thinking of her smell, her touch, her so called love for me.
    I feel your pain, too. It's easy to say you shouldn't get your heart mixed in with the pay-to-play world, but not so easy in real life where you're sharing very intimate time with a very attractive woman. When the usual lines and boundaries start to blur it gets very hard to navigate emotionally. Give yourself some time. If you still feel the urge to play, make it relatively meaningless and don't push to find a "replacement" quickly. You'll creep out the girls looking for more casual no strings things and only double down on your low feelings.

    One thought reading your story, and not to try build false hope, but have you heard any communication at all from the girl herself? This sounds a little like some thuggish overbearing guy getting control of his girl's phone and scaring off any competition. Obviously not sure of your girl's situation, but there's plenty of stories of low life baby daddies, dealers, etc doing that kind of thing and holding it over the girl's head for access to her kids, etc. I definitely wouldn't keep reaching out and sending gifts, but I'd keep the lines of communication open just in case. But if she does circle back around, you may still be better off with a clean break, since now you have to question whether she exchanges gifts with you out of genuine affection of if its just to "enrich" her life with some other guy.

    Good luck, and someday you'll be able to just enjoy the memory of having that kind of connection, something plenty of people miss in life.

  10. #4230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 244

    Brutal

    Quote Originally Posted by BroScience  [View Original Post]
    I never thought this would happen to me, but I met this SB on SA and fell for her almost immediately. We just had that chemistry, we spent hours on the phone and passionate sex when we'd see each other. Of course I bought her outfits, a laptop, sent her money and she would feed my imagination with this dream that we'd have a future together. She even went as far to cancel her SA account. Unfortunately, it was short lived and this Wednesday out of the blue she stopped answering my texts, my calls were going straight to voicemail, and I sent her money and finally got a call. It was from her ex, and he told me to stop sending his girl money, that he's back and they're "good".

    At 30 years old, this was a crushing blow to my ego and I've honestly never felt so devastated. I can't sleep and this sadness almost feels overwhelming.

    My mind is consumed thinking of her smell, her touch, her so called love for me.
    When a woman says something about how she feels about you, always add "for now" or "right now" to the end of it. "I love you (for now)" etc. It's just how it is.

  11. #4229

    Yeah but

    Normally you really, really don't want to find wife or girlfriends on SA, if you want to find a partner that love you for who you are, try church, friend of a friends, park, social group, grocery store, match.com, ect. But on SA looking for love, for real?? The fact SA is about guys looking for young pussy (that's me anyway) and girls looking for $$ if you looking for love man, go somewhere else, anywhere else but SA, that's just my 2 cents.

  12. #4228

    I Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by BroScience  [View Original Post]
    I never thought this would happen to me, but I met this SB on SA and fell for her almost immediately. We just had that chemistry, we spent hours on the phone and passionate sex when we'd see each other. Of course I bought her outfits, a laptop, sent her money and she would feed my imagination with this dream that we'd have a future together. She even went as far to cancel her SA account. Unfortunately, it was short lived and this Wednesday out of the blue she stopped answering my texts, my calls were going straight to voicemail, and I sent her money and finally got a call. It was from her ex, and he told me to stop sending his girl money, that he's back and they're "good".

    At 30 years old, this was a crushing blow to my ego and I've honestly never felt so devastated. I can't sleep and this sadness almost feels overwhelming.

    My mind is consumed thinking of her smell, her touch, her so called love for me.
    I understand how you feel. It is tough. I've been with a SB for over a year. I am a little older than you so let me share my experience. SBs are sex workers. It has it's own unique characteristics, but these girls are only fucking us because of the money. There may be a connection that includes some sort of friendship. But at the end of the day it is transactional in nature. Don't fall in love with a woman who fucks you for your money. I have had to learn not to be delusional. The funny thing is, in a few months you may get a text when she needs money. Then, you can fuck her if you want or you have moved on. So time, fucking some new girls and honest introspection will get you thru this. Hopefully a little wiser.

  13. #4227
    Senior Member


    Posts: 178
    Quote Originally Posted by BroScience  [View Original Post]
    I never thought this would happen to me, but I met this SB on SA and fell for her almost immediately. We just had that chemistry, we spent hours on the phone and passionate sex when we'd see each other. Of course I bought her outfits, a laptop, sent her money and she would feed my imagination with this dream that we'd have a future together. She even went as far to cancel her SA account. Unfortunately, it was short lived and this Wednesday out of the blue she stopped answering my texts, my calls were going straight to voicemail, and I sent her money and finally got a call. It was from her ex, and he told me to stop sending his girl money, that he's back and they're "good".

    At 30 years old, this was a crushing blow to my ego and I've honestly never felt so devastated. I can't sleep and this sadness almost feels overwhelming.

    My mind is consumed thinking of her smell, her touch, her so called love for me.
    Been there myself and it really does hurt like hell. You'll be smarter next time and never give hope on finding the correct woman. One thing to keep in mind if I may: Find someone who wants to be with you and vice versa, not your money. Working girls as there called may not be the best to the start a relationship with because with most they're looking for the next, bigger, better score that will come along.

    In time you will be fine, just don't give up hope because everyday is a new day and you may just bump into the love of your life when you least expect it.

  14. #4226

    It's tough

    Quote Originally Posted by BroScience  [View Original Post]
    I never thought this would happen to me, but I met this SB on SA and fell for her almost immediately. We just had that chemistry, we spent hours on the phone and passionate sex when we'd see each other. Of course I bought her outfits, a laptop, sent her money and she would feed my imagination with this dream that we'd have a future together. She even went as far to cancel her SA account. Unfortunately, it was short lived and this Wednesday out of the blue she stopped answering my texts, my calls were going straight to voicemail, and I sent her money and finally got a call. It was from her ex, and he told me to stop sending his girl money, that he's back and they're "good".

    At 30 years old, this was a crushing blow to my ego and I've honestly never felt so devastated. I can't sleep and this sadness almost feels overwhelming.

    My mind is consumed thinking of her smell, her touch, her so called love for me.
    Have been there in a situation that was a "real" (not play for pay) gf and then one day it was gone and never to return. It's so difficult to listen to others as I did not and even went back to the well again after being in a major depression over the situation the first time around. After the second breakup I was off on tilt for several months and it cost me a lot in cash and career. It did happen. I was the one that never thought in a million years a woman could really get to me. I was wrong. So I can only say this. Keep doing things you like to do that make you feel good and try to stay in a positive routine. Playing those tapes over and over and over like you mention above offer comfort, however really are fantasies now. It went for a reason. Again I listened to know one and eventually did pick myself up and keep walking on through life. You may never find a replacement. Again that just is and I know you hurt and you want to tell the world. Unfortunately what I found out is the world only wants to know for entertainment purposes only and has no interest in helping you see it through. It is indeed a cruel world. Lesson learned. Oh BTW I am twice plus your age and learn everyday.

  15. #4225

    Sorry bro

    Quote Originally Posted by BroScience  [View Original Post]
    I never thought this would happen to me, but I met this SB on SA and fell for her almost immediately. We just had that chemistry, we spent hours on the phone and passionate sex when we'd see each other. Of course I bought her outfits, a laptop, sent her money and she would feed my imagination with this dream that we'd have a future together. She even went as far to cancel her SA account. Unfortunately, it was short lived and this Wednesday out of the blue she stopped answering my texts, my calls were going straight to voicemail, and I sent her money and finally got a call. It was from her ex, and he told me to stop sending his girl money, that he's back and they're "good".

    At 30 years old, this was a crushing blow to my ego and I've honestly never felt so devastated. I can't sleep and this sadness almost feels overwhelming.

    My mind is consumed thinking of her smell, her touch, her so called love for me.
    I feel your pain. I too had very strong feelings for a wonderful young lady. For reasons out of our control, we cannot be together. I find myself thinking of her often. Hope you pull through soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape