The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 132 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1980
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #885

    Fair Price?

    Quote Originally Posted by RidingClean13  [View Original Post]
    Found the right forum. What's fair prices for these girls on Broadway. I don't want to get ripped off. Thanks for you help guys!
    Standard pricing is a myth but here's my advice, once she is in the car and you did your respective cop checks, tell her what you are willing to pay, one would presume its at least a Jackson but it could be more. If she balks, offer to drop her off and apologize that it didn't work out, 9 times out of 10 she will relent.

    But here's what I do, I keep the Jackson in one pocket, a $10 bill in another and a $5 bill in another. Tell her she gets a Jackson just for trying but the tip doesn't come out of your pocket unless she drains the load. That's just me.

  2. #884

    Fair Prices

    Found the right forum. What's fair prices for these girls on Broadway. I don't want to get ripped off. Thanks for you help guys!

  3. #883

    Another success story

    Was on bway last nigh. LEO was all over the place so there wasn't much going on. Down near Atlantic I found Amanda, cut slim brunette. Found a safe spot and she went to town, cim and she drank ever drop. Kept going afterwards too like she was trying to suck the skin off. All in all a goo night. Sh said she is usually around after 9 in that area.

  4. #882

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    I was there around 1-2 am. It was packed!
    I've given up on Camden because the girls are terrible over there now.

    Every time I visit there is nothing but walking SKeletons.

    Its not like when I first started going I had a White BBW and a Black light skin BBW right next to the Fire Station.

    It was amazing.

    The girls are too skinny now.

  5. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    After a great BJ from Megan M, I wanted to see her again. Smart and cute. Maybe too smart for her own good. Said she doesn't fuck on a first date, which is a little odd coming from a SW, but whatever. She texted back and forth all week saying she was looking forward to an extended date this weekend. Had a pricey room on Rittenhouse and when I picked her up, she explained that she should pick up a small package since it's harder to find her hard in front of Hard Rock Cafe, if you know what I mean. God damn, I broke the first rule of mongering. Gave her $20 and waited like a chump. After radio silence, I was pissed and needed to smash something. Found Daniele (tall Ukrainian with a big nose) near Holtec who was arguing with her boyfriend and I stopped and asked if they could take a break from arguing to earn some cash. The look on his face as we pulled out of Camden was priceless. Alas, she was pretty stinky and I couldn't get off with that stank and those filthy feet.

    So thank god for middle aged Nicki, the red headed spinner with the flame tat on her pussy! She was freshly showered, seriously DTF, got into it big time and made up for all of the Broadway BS of the day.

    I don't know who I'm more pissed off at, me or Megan M. But I'll never stop for her again. Just another obese GCHS grad who found that drugs made her thinner and then couldn't stop when she hit her ideal weight. The pic is several years old. She has a skeletal stomach now and doesn't shave her legs. IMHO, avoid. Maybe there's something wrong with the vajayjay? Anyone ever get FS on a 1st or 2nd date? And why rip a monger off on a 2nd date after giving up all of her personal info? Live and learn, gents.
    I have seen Megan multiple times and never had an issue, I always take her away from camden and into my own areas so there is no where to run, she tried to tell me to go to her spot, I said I have a safe place. My first rule of mongering is GO TO MY OWN SPOT. But Megan is nice, BJ / FS and no problem. Maybe you got her at a bad time. Better luck next time.

  6. #880

    Notes from Broadway, Ripoff Megan M

    After a great BJ from Megan M, I wanted to see her again. Smart and cute. Maybe too smart for her own good. Said she doesn't fuck on a first date, which is a little odd coming from a SW, but whatever. She texted back and forth all week saying she was looking forward to an extended date this weekend. Had a pricey room on Rittenhouse and when I picked her up, she explained that she should pick up a small package since it's harder to find her hard in front of Hard Rock Cafe, if you know what I mean. God damn, I broke the first rule of mongering. Gave her $20 and waited like a chump. After radio silence, I was pissed and needed to smash something. Found Daniele (tall Ukrainian with a big nose) near Holtec who was arguing with her boyfriend and I stopped and asked if they could take a break from arguing to earn some cash. The look on his face as we pulled out of Camden was priceless. Alas, she was pretty stinky and I couldn't get off with that stank and those filthy feet.

    So thank god for middle aged Nicki, the red headed spinner with the flame tat on her pussy! She was freshly showered, seriously DTF, got into it big time and made up for all of the Broadway BS of the day.

    I don't know who I'm more pissed off at, me or Megan M. But I'll never stop for her again. Just another obese GCHS grad who found that drugs made her thinner and then couldn't stop when she hit her ideal weight. The pic is several years old. She has a skeletal stomach now and doesn't shave her legs. IMHO, avoid. Maybe there's something wrong with the vajayjay? Anyone ever get FS on a 1st or 2nd date? And why rip a monger off on a 2nd date after giving up all of her personal info? Live and learn, gents.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CA5AD547-12E1-4245-AB17-003691941AB3.jpg‎  

  7. #879

    Two cents

    Here's my two cents on Broadway. If you go back and look at my previous posts I said I seen plenty of Walker's nothing worth stopping for just the old worn-out hags that I don't see how any of them get any dates. I've been up and down Broadway many times since my last post about this but why keep posting the same thing.

    I use Megan down at Ferry Ave that skinny girl 5 7 125lbs wiry dirty blonde hair . She gives the best head on Broadway I think although I never had Dyan the legend. Megan deepthroats and swallows everydrop good girl.

    Kat is the first girl I've seen on Broadway in a long time worth stopping for. A loooong time.

    Treat her nice she's a little sweetheart and some people have been taking advantage of her.

  8. #878

    Kat again

    Okay went looking for Kat again my new ATF. Came up Broadway from Morgan first pass there she was standing in the same spot at Walnut was about 4:45PM wearing little camo shorts and the black top pictured. Made the scoop went back to the same parking lot this time it's broad daylight. You know what happens to these girls when you pick them up at night and then you see them in broad daylight? Well surprise surprise Kat doesn't look that bad in broad daylight in fact CookyJar should grab this one.

    Told me she just got out there she showered the night before she smelled fresh and clean no odor at all from the pussy. She gave me a BBBJ to get me started and then laid back like last time and let me plow her fields. Asked about anal she said no. Once again she says she's been out there just two weeks and plans on moving to Gloucester. She gave me a phone number that she said should be working within a day or two.

    I got a couple of pictures not good ones she said it's okay to post and when the phone number starts working it's okay to give the number out. I plan on trying to get pictures of her pussy next time. She told me she is 4' 11 3/4" and weighs 109 lb. Definitely spinner categorie I like her. And BTW thanks for the advice dad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190921_172908_HDR.jpg‎   20190921_172904_HDR.jpg‎  

  9. #877
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

    What other guys do with their dicks is not your business.

    A2

  10. #876

    Wednesday evening run

    Okay went out looking for some tail. There are a few girls out nothing worth stopping for. Couple of civvies that I wish were working. Anyway I was about to give up when I spotted this little blond at Walnut. Made eye contact it was obvious she was working. Went a few blocks turned around came back and she was gone. Did a couple of runs up and down Broadway second-run spotted her and scooped her up.

    Said her name was Kat 26 from Berlin 5 3 110 lb. Been in Camden about 2 weeks she said. She told me the guy that picked her up gave her a fake 20. She went to the store to try to spend it they said it was fake and kept it.

    Anyway I told her I wanted sex she said 30 I said let's get out of Camden and she said I have to stay in Camden. I said I'll give you an extra 10 she said okay. Went to Cherry Hill found a nice parking lot we parked at the edge she started off with a okay blowjob little toothy she got me hard, she laid back and when I went to shove my dick in her I was having problems I must have been her first sex of the day because it was tight. I pulled out my trusty lube got it slippery got a little harder and pushed it in her she had a nice pussy I enjoyed it enough to bless her with a cream pie. She has a handler some guy with dark hair and beard. But he stays out of the way while she takes care of business.

  11. #875
    Quote Originally Posted by AznKilla  [View Original Post]
    40? When did you go? Never seen that many when I went. Trenton S Broadway is also an area, but it's pretty dead every night I've been. Drove home after a few runs most times because nothing caught my attention. KnA is still best. But, I'm selective so I am empty-handed most times.
    Hit Trenton last night. Saw about four different choices. Three of them were pretty horrible and one of them was decent enough to take care of me. Not bad but I would not repeat.

  12. #874
    Quote Originally Posted by AznKilla  [View Original Post]
    40? When did you go? Never seen that many when I went. Trenton S Broadway is also an area, but it's pretty dead every night I've been. Drove home after a few runs most times because nothing caught my attention. KnA is still best. But, I'm selective so I am empty-handed most times.
    What's kna and where in Trenton. Camden is far for me. Also I went in the early afternoon. There were girls on every block. A lot of bad choices but some good ones also.

  13. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    On the advice of this board I checked out Broadway and my God was it packed. In the span of maybe 1 mile I must've passed 40 girls walking the street. I picked up a nice blonde and she took care of me very well. However my question is do any of you guys know any action in the Trenton area. Camden was great but it's about an hour drive and I'm looking to see if I can find something closer. Would appreciate Any info.
    40? When did you go? Never seen that many when I went. Trenton S Broadway is also an area, but it's pretty dead every night I've been. Drove home after a few runs most times because nothing caught my attention. KnA is still best. But, I'm selective so I am empty-handed most times.

  14. #872
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    On the advice of this board I checked out Broadway and my God was it packed. In the span of maybe 1 mile I must've passed 40 girls walking the street. I picked up a nice blonde and she took care of me very well. However my question is do any of you guys know any action in the Trenton area. Camden was great but it's about an hour drive and I'm looking to see if I can find something closer. Would appreciate Any info.
    Check out Central Jersey: there is a section just for Trenton. Look down the options. There are choices there.

    Hope this helps.

  15. #871

    Thank you boys

    On the advice of this board I checked out Broadway and my God was it packed. In the span of maybe 1 mile I must've passed 40 girls walking the street. I picked up a nice blonde and she took care of me very well. However my question is do any of you guys know any action in the Trenton area. Camden was great but it's about an hour drive and I'm looking to see if I can find something closer. Would appreciate Any info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape