Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 13936
-
09-17-19 08:57 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 68Eb
I don't have access to EB. How were her reviews?
Originally Posted by AzskyDiver
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 08:14 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 75Shoot I'm looking for a Latina house calls too lols something like VAC.
Originally Posted by OralRub
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 07:31 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 278She
Has a bunch of reviews on EB.
Originally Posted by GoodFeller
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 20:18 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 139Hey guys, been awhile. Kinda getting bored of the lat houses. Been to all of them? Except flamingo, don't see a reason to go. I have the Info for it tho. I've been all over LC & mojo. I've been with countless ones already. Does anyone have someone they'll recommend. ? Preferably a ind. Girl. These houses are getting boring. It's a dump & go. I'm looking for some excitement. If not then, I'll just start to save up $$$ for the Asian one I've seen & read about. Seems very exciting like Lilly's. PM some gems & I'll return the favor.
-
09-16-19 17:15 #5157Regular Member

Posts: 23Redhead
Hey fellas, any info on this girl would be appreciated. Didn't see any reviews, been posting since January.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7026050841/1
https://lazypal.com/escorts/listings/702-605-0841/
-
09-16-19 16:21 #5156Senior Member

Posts: 280She's going to be leaving Vegas on the 19th to go back to Oregon. Unless she left sooner than that already. She's not doing too well out here. I'm not sure why she felt the need to tell me this the other day, but she did.Maybe try her again? I was going to try to see her once more before she leaves also, unless she really went MIA already.
Originally Posted by Woppo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 15:08 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 33Visiting lLooking for K house or Latina crapshoot house
Looking for K house or Latina house contact.
Visiting Vegas next week and looking to try Korean house or Latina house.
Pm me digits or details.
Thanks in advance.
-
09-16-19 14:52 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 36Gflv
Flying in tomorrow; would some nice local Please post or PM me the website or phone # for GFLV?
Originally Posted by LezbiHonest22
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 14:43 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 47Update
She texted me a few hours later. She'll only be in town for a couple of more days.
Originally Posted by Woppo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 14:12 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 152Sorry.
I'm not a Vegas local so I can't help much there. But I do monger there twice a year and have used VAC on multiple occasions with zero issues.
Originally Posted by LezbiHonest22
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 08:11 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 75Thanks!
Is there any other sites like VAC and discreetwhisperers.
Originally Posted by Gjpbka
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 00:42 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 69Fake
Agency scam. Fake pics fake everything.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...944/7029604087
-
09-15-19 23:31 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 152Vac
VAC should be this.
Originally Posted by LezbiHonest22
[View Original Post]
https://www.vegasasian.club
-
09-15-19 21:28 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 47Hannah
I tried to text her at the number on her ad. No reply. Guess I was a little too late.
Originally Posted by Teratogen666
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 03:41 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 75Site
Mind if I ask what's the site to gflv and vac?
Originally Posted by SleepyGrits
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





