Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 588 of 930 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 638 688 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 13940
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5135

    Good blonde MILF Kat 42 yrs.

    Several times have I seen Blonde Kat, 42 she often posts ads with extra girl available, its safe its not a one suck one search for valuables or open the lock of the door, BUT be advised, the other girl is NOT Kat, Kat as I have seen is trustworthy, definitly delivers, has fun doing it, But the other girl is not of the same caliber at all. I never go 2 girls, tooo much can happen, think about that, but bl kat 42 yrs Is not a rip and I rate performance as within the top 10% of all LV women in her rate category- also be advised, she's sweet, don't try and fk her (I mean the fkD up fk over fk) she's local and she is connected, she can call out the war dogs faster than any woman I"ve ever known, you don't want Riders up your aszzzzz; I digress, she's not about though she absolutely can if. What she Is about is what's the biz? Make a deal DO it with smiles. C ya! She looks a lot younger than her age, you could do a lot worse brothers. - - -I also posted a copy of this in "Casino g. " Thread.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...007/7024799441

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...813/7024799441

  2. #5134
    Quote Originally Posted by Teratogen666  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Hannah last night. Full service hour for 200. I'm aware of her specific skill, but I like to go the full round. Don't feel much like going into detail about everything, as I don't want others to get any impression that what we did is normal for her. But I will say, about half the time we spent together was me experiencing that godly mouth. I told her she's fast becoming a local legend here. She was like, "Really?" And got excited at that. She's way cool. Were able to chat a bit, quickly got along. We're into some of the same music and dark sense of humor. She was also cool enough to let me finish on her face, instead of the usual swallow. Fellas, if you ain't had head yet from Hannah, I just have to ask, why?
    Sorry but can you direct me to her ad? Like linking her profile here.

  3. #5133
    Quote Originally Posted by Teratogen666  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Hannah last night. Full service hour for 200. I'm aware of her specific skill, but I like to go the full round. Don't feel much like going into detail about everything, as I don't want others to get any impression that what we did is normal for her. But I will say, about half the time we spent together was me experiencing that godly mouth. I told her she's fast becoming a local legend here. She was like, "Really?" And got excited at that. She's way cool. Were able to chat a bit, quickly got along. We're into some of the same music and dark sense of humor. She was also cool enough to let me finish on her face, instead of the usual swallow. Fellas, if you ain't had head yet from Hannah, I just have to ask, why?
    Is her name aka harley?

  4. #5132
    Quote Originally Posted by Teratogen666  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Hannah last night. Full service hour for 200. I'm aware of her specific skill, but I like to go the full round. Don't feel much like going into detail about everything, as I don't want others to get any impression that what we did is normal for her. But I will say, about half the time we spent together was me experiencing that godly mouth. I told her she's fast becoming a local legend here. She was like, "Really?" And got excited at that. She's way cool. Were able to chat a bit, quickly got along. We're into some of the same music and dark sense of humor. She was also cool enough to let me finish on her face, instead of the usual swallow. Fellas, if you ain't had head yet from Hannah, I just have to ask, why?
    Do you have a link to an ad?

  5. #5131

    Hannah

    Had a date with Hannah last night. Full service hour for 200. I'm aware of her specific skill, but I like to go the full round. Don't feel much like going into detail about everything, as I don't want others to get any impression that what we did is normal for her. But I will say, about half the time we spent together was me experiencing that godly mouth. I told her she's fast becoming a local legend here. She was like, "Really?" And got excited at that. She's way cool. Were able to chat a bit, quickly got along. We're into some of the same music and dark sense of humor. She was also cool enough to let me finish on her face, instead of the usual swallow. Fellas, if you ain't had head yet from Hannah, I just have to ask, why?

  6. #5130

    Anyone have intel in this one?

    Have seen her post often on Switter and am wondering if anyone has any experience or intel to share? Will be in be in Vegas in a couple weeks and looking for some Nubian princess fun! Thanks in advance!

    https://switter.at/@babyashley38

  7. #5129

    Suggestions

    Looking to see another budge friendly provider I've seen Butterfly / Diamond / Crystal / looking to spend no more then 80 nothing crazy just FS and maybe if she's into it. Any suggestions for me gents? Usually do latina houses. Cheers.

  8. #5128

    Roxxi Chanel

    I saw this one last week while visiting Vegas. Repeat for me as I saw her in March as well. I don't repeat often, but she was someone I had to see again. Very accommodating, definitely a pleaser. Not a clock watcher either and is 100% focused on you. I'm fairly vanilla so just the normal BBBJ and CFS in multiple positions, but all were great again. She just oozes sexuality to me. As I said last time, she is super skinny / small but if that's what you like I highly recommend. 275 for hhr outcall to me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roxxi-chanel

  9. #5127
    Hello, anyone with any experience regarding Alina?

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...45.htm?cat=197

    Thanks!

  10. #5126
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  11. #5125
    Quote Originally Posted by DomVicious  [View Original Post]
    I have such a weakness for these young, petite girls, as most of us do I suppose. You guys have so many options out here it's overwhelming to sort thru while not getting scammed in some way. Found Lucy has a couple ads out there but no reviews I see. I like her s Quoted 2 bills / hr and no limits. Can anyone vouch for this little spinner? I'm in town for a few more nights before I go back to married life. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...9946/1/2100994
    No one's seen her because this is a fake. It's an agency. Beware. There are indeed many options, and you'll quickly find that many of them will lead you down the path of disappointment because of the fakes, agencies, upsells, bait and switch, etc.

  12. #5124

    Has anyone seen Lucy?

    I have such a weakness for these young, petite girls, as most of us do I suppose. You guys have so many options out here it's overwhelming to sort thru while not getting scammed in some way. Found Lucy has a couple ads out there but no reviews I see. I like her s Quoted 2 bills / hr and no limits. Can anyone vouch for this little spinner? I'm in town for a few more nights before I go back to married life. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...9946/1/2100994

  13. #5123

    Safe play

    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    Nobody responded about this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7028402132

    Anyone seen her? She looks like fun. I did some research but only came up with the comments on the attached link.
    Seen her for my fetish. Safety first girl. Looks like pics.

  14. #5122
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    The women in the pics did not show up, I bet. She was an amateur model on Southern Charms for a while.
    Any chick that looks too hot I would count on upsell if she doesn't have reviews.

    I've noticed girls that are 100 to 200 I've never really had to worry to much.

    I big sign of upsell is not talking about activities.

  15. #5121

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageDude1  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT and saw her last night. Donation was $$. 5 for an hour. Incall in a apartment complex near westgate. The pics are accurate. She is young and sweet at 20 yo has a nice body and face. Was very nice and easy to talk to. Now the bad, CBJ was like a minute. She has a nice ass and can take a pounding and got into it. However, she rushed me said her kid and someone were waiting to come back into her place I (no baby damage and given her ago I was surprised when she said that) , so I hurried and was out in about 30 minutes. Probably won't repeat but it is tough finding hot young girls less then 3 bills. If ya can get a cheap hhr would probably be worth it as I wasn't feeling like bargaining yesterday.
    Thanks for the review on Coco. The fee seems reasonable for her look but too bad you got rushed out. It seems to happen with younger providers more so but maybe that is just me. I agree that booking a hhr visit is probably best and I was able to get confirmation on $. 6 for hhr in our email exchange the other day so that seems reasonable. Good to know she's legit plus sweet and easy to talk to, seemed that way in the emails too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape