Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,666 to 19,680 of 24549
-
09-17-19 13:20 #4884Senior Member

Posts: 153Fatter than her pics. Last time I saw her she had a pimp, middle age bald white guy waiting outside. I saw him when I opened the door so I left. There are good reviews but you never know, Be careful with this one.
Originally Posted by Fuzby69
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 09:58 #4883Senior Member

Posts: 792I'm waiting for the pic after she loses 100 lbs, but to each his own. I just can't understand the interest in a refrigerator.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-19 06:18 #4882Senior Member

Posts: 171Delilah
Saw this girl on harlot hub and alligator. She is the first listing on harlot hub. Text her got rates then silent. Located at Belair and White Ave supposedly. Any Intel would be appreciated. Want to hammer that ass if it's legit. But must do homework first.
-
09-15-19 11:18 #4881Senior Member

Posts: 1626Today she posted more pics of her.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...519/4103242611
-
09-15-19 10:18 #4880Senior Member

Posts: 94Number
Rancho, this is the number I was successful on as well. But she was $$ for an hour.
Originally Posted by RanchoDeluxe
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 21:45 #4879Senior Member

Posts: 1626Now you got the answer whether to proceed further or not. Thanks for informing us.
Originally Posted by RanchoDeluxe
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 20:21 #4878Regular Member

Posts: 18Try 301 number
I got response on 301-xxx-0927. $$$ for an hour.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 18:33 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 1626Yeah it seems like fake ad. I tried to contact both numbers, but till now no response.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 14:06 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 205Different numbers
Is anyone paying attention here: one post says she is legit and another still thinks the are red flags because of multiple numbers.
-
09-14-19 07:15 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 811She has 3 different numbers.
This is the 3rd ad, different phone number.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...800/4103166039
The 240 one was posted at 9/13/2019 22:54.
The 304 one was posted at 9/13/2019 22:28.
The 410 one was posted at 9/14/2019 00:27.
This seems crazy to me and raises a red flag.
-
09-14-19 06:36 #4874Senior Member

Posts: 1626One number is from WV and other one from MD. I know some providers who use one number from texting apps and another actual number while advertising. Will try reaching out on both numbers.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 01:12 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 94Multiple Numbers
I actually just saw this one tonight. She is legit and she is a tight spinner. Her ass is amazing. Not quite GFE but she does give a great BBBJ. I highly recommend this one.No signs of use whatsoever.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 23:13 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 811Multiple numbers for 1 provider
From the automation labs. What is up with the multiple numbers for a provider, especially for new ads. Is the new MO?
Ad 1.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...312/3043036793
Ad 2.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...662/2403134748
-
09-13-19 05:52 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 61I approve this review
Seen her about three weeks ago. Head is 9 out of 10 and she has a very nice attitude.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 21:37 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 87Chelzie
Sorry to hear about your wasted dream, thanks for taking one for the team though as I was about to hit her up today, but decided to check here first for any reviews, you saved me a headache my friend.
Originally Posted by SportsNut247
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




